Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some product to understand the female mind and know beyond what they say is applicable in real life ?

Rojo

Reaction score
I don't understand women very much and I want to know what books you recommend that you have practical advice to understand through it, (when it bothers you, it tells you no but at the same time it touches your leg, I also want to know how you handle a white gentleman or several ?

SERIOUSLY, WHITE KNIGHTS ARE VERY ANNOYING.

From now on peace of mind and thanks

Pd:when you go out alone at night like you do when a lot of men see that you do better with women and they want to hit you and beat you like you handle the solitary game at night

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Its better to hangout in upscale classy lounges and clubs if your going out solo. Its best to bring a battle buddy with you though to watch your back and wingman.

As far as women. They are simple. Their emotional patterns are the same.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand women very much and I want to know what books you recommend that you have practical advice to understand through it, (when it bothers you, it tells you no but at the same time it touches your leg, I also want to know how you handle a white gentleman or several ?

SERIOUSLY, WHITE KNIGHTS ARE VERY ANNOYING.

From now on peace of mind and thanks

Pd:when you go out alone at night like you do when a lot of men see that you do better with women and they want to hit you and beat you like you handle the solitary game at night
A great book is Alpha Male 2.0 by Caleb Jones aka Black Dragon

Rojo

Reaction score
Guys, I can't , live in Latin America and here it's surrounded by gangsters and white gentlemen (thanks to the *****fication culture), and my friends ruins my interactions with women (so the only option I have is to go alone)

The problem at night is that the gangsters out there attack among the forty(men) and the white knight also comes from many, I call him aggressive white knight (who is very manipulated by women and the media) but he is still a fag.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Guys, I can't , live in Latin America and here it's surrounded by gangsters and white gentlemen (thanks to the *****fication culture), and my friends ruins my interactions with women (so the only option I have is to go alone)

The problem at night is that the gangsters out there attack among the forty(men) and the white knight also comes from many, I call him aggressive white knight (who is very manipulated by women and the media) but he is still a fag.
@ 21 you have no friends to f uck around with?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
What country do you live in bro

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And I thought my English was horrible..

Anyhow since you're Pmed me requesting that I input my thoughts on this, I'll input what I've experienced and done.

There is no need to understand women.

I myself don't bother with it, I just view women as either amusing or not.

If she's not, then I quickly dismiss her.

If she's amusing, I will engage her.

Now as for the nightlife scene, I'm more of the bar type then a disco club type. I just prefer a more quieter venue and I'm mainly there to rest, enjoy my drink/company and conduct business.

The thing is, I'm always surrounded by people. Almost always never alone.

If you don't have friends to hang out with, then I suggest that at the very least you learn how to invite men at 1st.

Cultivate the right type of friendship with the right type of men, especially those who has similar hobbies or job.

Learn to spread some money by buying those men a few rounds.

This will cultivate goodwill and greatly helps towards bonding.

Of course you must also learn how not to be taken advantage off, otherwise you'll end up buying drinks all the time, everytime. But do learn how to diplomatically manoeuvre that potential minefield.

These are skills one only gets to learn by going through the motions.

Somehow or rather by just having a multitude of male contacts, a man will be exposed to a multitude of women too.

It's because women always put themselves into the paths of men.

Where ever there's a gathering of men, women will want in.

And they're looking for the best men they can get their tiny little claws on.

Like a cat just waiting to pounce on a rat.

The more elusive the rat is, the more agitated the cat will be.

The more available the rat is, the more the cat ignores it.

Go ahead and start off by working on ur skills to handle men, grow ur sphere of influence and women will start noticing you.

Start with the foundations 1st.