Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some Older can Women be Attractive

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Older Women can be Attractive

I was at a salsa dance class on Friday and I met an attractive 40 something year old woman. Yes, I was surprised that I was actually attracted to her. But, the things that attracted me to her are the very things most North American women lack.

She was FEMININE! She was dressed in a blouse and long, flowing skirt that showed off her slim body and long legs. I actually told her this. I told her I found her very feminine and it was refreshing to see that. She agreed with me. She told me that she wanted to be the women in a relationship and wanted the man to make decisions, take charge and lead. I have seen woman like this in Europe, specially in southern Europe, but they are rare in N America. I will be seeing her again next week. And I will ask her out.

Not to say that this has put me off the young ones. In fact, just yesterday, I picked up an 18 year old at the mall. Two hours later, I was making out with her, with my hand under her short dress.

Last edited:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
True enough. It'd be nice to find women who still understand the art of being coy and effeminate...who know HOW to be seduced.

These days, women can't be "seduced". I miss the days when women looked at sex as "bad" and "naughty" and it was the man's job to convince her of how much fun being "naughty" could be.

With women these days, sex isn't a naughty adventure. It's either a sport, or it's a means of emotional manipulation. Neither of which seems "effeminate" to me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an older guy myself, I hear what you're saying. Sometimes it seems like there are very few women my age that are attractive. Sounds like the one you met has taken care of herself at least, that helps a lot. Too often Women in their 40s have let themselves go. If they'd keep themselves fit there would probably be a lot more hot older women walking around.

It depends on my mood. Generally right now I like women in their early 30s. But I have days when I can see the appeal of some older gals, in fact today was one. I know some older guys swear there is nothing better than an older woman. I haven't reached that point yet, but who knows, I may come to see things their way someday.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
As an older guy myself, I hear what you're saying. Sometimes it seems like there are very few women my age that are attractive. Sounds like the one you met has taken care of herself at least, that helps a lot. Too often Women in their 40s have let themselves go. If they'd keep themselves fit there would probably be a lot more hot older women walking around. .
The last thing I intend from this post is for some older N American hag to read this and think to herself, `Yeah, I still got it`. Most probably, no you DO NOT have it. Either you are too fat. Or you dress like a slob. Or you dress or act or want to be like a man. Most men are attracted to women that project feminity. What most women dont realize is that in their effort to be equal to men, they have started projecting masculinity. We want women, not wannabe men. How hard is that to understand.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, could I tell you some stories about women and their appalling behavior in dance class.
Here is a snippett of their craziness, thanks to their feminist, liberal education.

I was teaching a 20 something chubster who had the typical brat attitude of Gen Y chicks. SHe was dancing like a fridge on wheels- heavy and sluggish - damn hard work.
WE tried a few different steps but she became heavier and started to resist my lead. I stopped and reminded her that it is the woman's job to follow the man ," ..that means compliance, honey ".

SHe bristled and pukked this at me, " I do not like men dominating me, I will only take those steps that I CHOOSE to take !"

I had enough of this creature," Perhaps you would be more at home in the women's wrestling team ."

I just walked away- her jaw drop was priceless.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Oh man, could I tell you some stories about women and their appalling behavior in dance class.
Here is a snippett of their craziness, thanks to their feminist, liberal education.

I was teaching a 20 something chubster who had the typical brat attitude of Gen Y chicks. SHe was dancing like a fridge on wheels- heavy and sluggish - damn hard work.
WE tried a few different steps but she became heavier and started to resist my lead. I stopped and reminded her that it is the woman's job to follow the man ," ..that means compliance, honey ".

SHe bristled and pukked this at me, " I do not like men dominating me, I will only take those steps that I CHOOSE to take !"

I had enough of this creature," Perhaps you would be more at home in the women's wrestling team ."

I just walked away- her jaw drop was priceless.
Yes, Salsa is a very macho dance. The man leads the woman follows. If you are fat, feminist slob who doesn`t like men taking the lead, DO NOT take a salsa dance class.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
Yes, Salsa is a very macho dance. The man leads the woman follows. If you are fat, feminist slob who doesn`t like men taking the lead, DO NOT take a salsa dance class.
Latin dance requires a strong male presence because latin dance is a metaphor for seduction.
In fact that is true of all partner dance. All dance is male dominated.

I take a Ballroom church group for two 12 week semesters each year. The guys come in with their chubby domineering wives and they CANNOT take the lead. I constantly have to remind a lot of those women that HE is in charge not her.

Last edited: