Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some of what I know IN 1 POST WOW read everyone because im a prodigy. :p

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please read my article "Apathy and dealing with ****blockers". It also deals with what to do when women get angry with you as well as how to make yourself stronger and it gives a description of how you can control your emotions. You can control your emotions and once you master what I say in that post you can control them. It is not repressing your emotions I believe this is one of the most important skills you can have as a person in life not just as a dj.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this post really sucks big fat penises. Typical crap I see posted on here all the time.

Please refrain from posting advice. Theres too many people onhere posting crap advice.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read your post.

I really liked your post. Good, establishing yourself as the prize. The best part, was about being funny. It is big controversy whether you should try and be funny, but the more you try the better. You are different from most guys, that's right, don't say things that are common to man.

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
umm, there was a research study hardly one month old that basically said if there's one trait women consistently prefer men to have on average, it is for them to be taller. There's not a dam* thing you can do about your height, but dont fool yourself, taller is better.

Plenty of studies show a positive correlation with salary too.

I havent read your post yet though, but i'm going to. Folks seem to like it.
OH ****. A RESEARCH STUDY... I GUESS THAT PROVES THAT PROVES YOUR POINT 100%. NO. ITS NOT LIKE STUDIES COULD BE COMPLETE BULL****. NO. ITS SCYNCE!!!!!11one

Pfft. you and your reserach studies.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got to agree. Men are way more materialistic look wize than chicks are. You just don't feel the flow if you think height matters homie.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys there is so much good info here to be discussed, why are you focusing on height, who the hell cares.