Some of Roissy's readers are ****ed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules Verne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to check out other blogs that were relative to SoSuave and Roissy in terms of the game.

I started with commentators on Roissy's blog. Surely, they must have nice insight on the same topic?

Most blogs run by those posters were rational (regardless of their relevance to the game), but a few posters like Whiskey had blogrolls that advocate far-right propaganda.

For example, Whiskey lists blogs like OneSTDV and Half Sigma. Both seem to either imply or channel white nationalist/right wing extremism discreetly behind supposedly political and/or scientific posts. You can occasionally find references to Steve Sailer, who turns out to be a ****ing moron and a racial bigot and disguising racism as human biodiversity and other twisted scientific terms.

How is this related to Roissy?

After discovering these connections, I'm curious about just what kind of people read Roissy's blog as well as other ones similar to his content. It got me thinking about how these crazy ****ers, in my opinions, seem to misinterpret Roissy's occasionally misanthropic and sexist posts (usually controversial ones about race) as justifiable evidence for their agenda.

This is just all my assumption based on observing the posters. It is probably exaggerated, but I was just so baffled at the thought of some people reading Roissy being so prejudiced and misusing Roissy's intended message.

I just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on the information above.

Jules Verne

Don Juan
Reaction score
For instance, the blogs I cited appear to hint racially motivated propaganda based on "race science." They post articles that somehow lead to white nationalism indirectly. Utilizing terms like biodiversity, these posts point out differences among various races that discreetly imply ethnic intolerance.

http://www.halfsigma.com/2009/08/smart-people-cooperate-better.html

http://onestdv.blogspot.com/2009/08/can-formation-of-white-ethno-state-be.html

http://onestdv.blogspot.com/2009/08/inevitable-doom-of-human-civilizations.html

http://onestdv.blogspot.com/2009/08/thoughts-on-important-racial-topics.html

Just take a glance, for example. And what I'm saying is that these people are creeping up on Roissy and the like, trying to find any post that mentions race relations. They don't necessarily seem to say much on the game itself. Instead, they utilize posts involving race by Roissy and others like him as a way to justify their racial bias.

http://mangans.blogspot.com/2009/08/misunderstanding-roissyites.html

Just look for Steve Sailer using the find function there.

All these right-wing extremists creeping into blogs about the game.

All I can say is, "What the ****?"

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
I googled up 'anti-semite halfsigma.com' prior to your post, and I found a post of halfsigma accusing Ron Paul of being an anti-semite. Not sure a white nationalist would do that, especially since RP has a huge white nationalist following of all things.

I don't see anything racist about mangan's post. Just bunch of things about men + game + women. The closes that can be inferred is immigration is a problem, but its like one sentence and very vague.

And on another note - I am no white boy - and actually lived in diverse neighborhoods and been to different ghettos. I actually agree to some degree. There seems to be less cooperation and a lot of tension in the more diverse communities. What happens is most racial communities just stick together and become polarized. Thus, there is a degree of distrust between one and another. The only time this not the case (whilst racially diverse) is in college (they become very homogenized). Although I've actually had old acquaintances who used to be pretty level headed suddenly turn into extremists a few years after college. This kind of jives with what HS states in that blog post. Again this is from my life experience. He seems to me to be politically incorrect and blunt, not sure that outright constitutes racism.

Last edited:

Jules Verne

Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, Mangan's site wasn't supposed to be an example of racism. Just that one particular commentator named the Undiscovered Jew who mentioned Steve Sailer. The link was definitely an interesting debate.

And yeah, Half Sigma is more about politics and nothing else.

What I wanted to say, I'm having difficulty expressing. I'm certainly not as eloquent as others here, and I think it would take forever for me to put it down in words. It is definitely under the branch of racism though. The way I put racism up there does seem too broad.

It's just that I keep digging deeper into some of these blogs and I encounter some posts that baffle me. From a discussion the game to ethnic propaganda in a paragraph.

Roissy could say that he just isn't attracted to black girls and these mother****ers jump on that by arguing that athletic prowess in blacks proves their undesirability as potential mates or some **** like that, you know?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found very little real racism in those posts. They were mostly citing problems with different races living amongst each other. I dont agree with labelling discussions about racial problems as racist. The most racist statement I could find was how white and asian societies have made more technological advances than other races. Is that even really a racist statement? Honestly, I cant disagree with that. Its also true that the white race has committed more wars, and acts of genocide than other races also. Recognizing the good and bad points of racial societies isnt racist in my book.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? Dude, people are entitled to their views. Those right wing hate mongers are just as entitled to their views as La Raza or Andrea Dworkin. You dont need to like it, you dont need to agree with it, but free speech is free speech.

What is the big deal here?

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jules Verne said:
I started with commentators on Roissy's blog. Surely, they must have nice insight on the same topic?
The short answer is no.

You can't control what your commenters say. As someone who myself worked web admin stuff, you get a lot of spam, off-topic comments, and just plain idiots posting to your blog.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The interwebs is fckt. You should know this.

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, all these listed blogs do tend to be pretty racist. They are all about using "science" to put darkies in their place.

These dudes vicariously live through Roissy, and Roissy himself agrees with them--he links to those racist sites himself on his blogroll.

The game they play is that they pretend to be dispassionate about statistics and science, yet the racial hatred that comes through their posts is so visceral. Like, "Omg, new data shows black people scored lower than other groups on some test LOL"

By the way, Half Sigma is a Jew, and he gets very sensitive about anything slightly negative directed towards Jews, but he too is a racist.

I came across this thread because one of these same racist bloggers linked to it on Roissy's blog. Here is his post:

At what I believe is a “Game” forum, one guy starts blasting some of Roissy’s commenters who he considers racist. He visited Whiskey’s blog and then explicitly mentions OneSTDV and HalfSigma as extreme right racists engaging in pseudoscience (calling Sailer a racist too).

An interesting discussion follows. I always love when outsiders find the Steveosphere. Maybe they should start with Origin of Species where Darwin says racial intelligence, psychological, and physical differences are so obvious that they needn’t even be researched.
This is the guy's blog. Read it through yourself please to determine whether or not he's racist:

http://onestdv.blogspot.com/

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
fertileTurtle said:
The interwebs is fckt. You should know this.
Yea, but does the PUA world truly need to be invaded by racist nerds always eager to push an agenda?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had respect for Roissy right up until I read this:

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2009/08/26/a-sad-day-for-america-ted-kennedy-is-dead/

He's no longer in my bookmarks.

The guy has some very eloquent and insightful articles on the nature of the Game, 99% of which I agree with, but he takes the it to the next extreme by politicizing feminization and leans into Rush Limbaugh territory. When I read militant anti-feminist posts on blogs and even in this forum it always results in a slippery slope from feminism to marxism to the decline of western civilization all at the hands of some insidious PC librulz plotting to redistribute the hard earned cash of good conservative Ayn Rand capitalists.

I'm certainly not trying to apologize for feminism, and I'm particularly not denying it's cultural influence in feminization, but suggesting it's a global conspiracy only make for true misogynists (and I never use that word lightly) and feeds the psyches of whack jobs like George Sodini. People like this would rather have a convenient enemy to hate instead of putting out the mental effort and critical thought to understand the mechanics behind the social dynamic.

We have specific rules on SS with regard to posts about politics and religion with the intent to drive conversation about exactly this dynamic. I'm sure Allen's original intent was simply to curb the potential of flaming, but it serves the purpose of making posts focus on gender dynamics without driving into political implications or proselytizing about it.

My problem with blogs in general is that they tend to be an echo chamber for the person blogging. I much prefer a forum where ideas can be exchanged rather than followed.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
This comes straight from the white supremacist/nationlists playbook. I have little doubt about what Roissy is:

You, Senator Kennedy, are the bloated fermented sack of pestilent traitorous lying filth who helped pass the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 that in its effects has been a de facto genocide by another name against America’s majority and soon to be minority native sons and daughters, and from which calamitous effects you have spent a lifetime hypocritically barricading yourself behind the safe gates of lily white oases.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that post. I didnt even like Ted Kennedy, but all politics aside, defaming the dead is massively disrespectful.

Ive read Roissy's blog here and there and I also think he some keen insight into game and dating dynamics. The problem I have with him is he takes things to the extreme. I know his loyal readers say it's just tongue-in-cheek and you need to get a 'flavor' for his writing, but I say bullsh!t. The guy is a caustic misanthrope.

Further, I HATE conspiracy theorists. Not every social convention or government institution is a plot to control you and the rest of the world, sorry. They'll never believe anything because they think the world is conspired against them. Anyone who disagrees with them is just part of the blind masses.

Because the web is place of relative anonymity, it's also a place of extremes. You get people who have a particular leaning towards some doctrine or ideology, and all it takes is someone like Roissy with a convincing manner and a bit of a following to pull people into their zealous absolutes.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Roissy had to say about Ted Kennedy made me an even bigger fan of Roissy.

Ted was a traitor in more ways than one.

Hard to believe I'm saying it having been a rabid liberal at one time myself but indeed Ted was scum.

"You, Kennedy scion, are an Avatar of the Great Lie, a repugnant purveyor of damnable falsehoods. The people of Massachusetts shame themselves in endlessly returning you to office.

Benedict Arnold commends you.

MS-13 laughs at you.

And I, Dear Dead Leader, do the happy dance over the gravesite of your lousy rotting corpse."

That about says it all.

Bravo to Roissy.

Ted has a lot of blood on his hands more than just that of the woman who died in the car wreck.

Everyone talking about wanting to honor the dead by not speaking badly of them you guys need to find someone else thats dead to honor as Teddy doesn't deserve it.

A majority of the gang murders, rapes, kidnappings, parasites resistant to our medicines among other gifts the illegals have brought us were directly enabled by this slimeball as well the general destruction of our culture into the degenerate cesspool it is today.

Last edited:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, going to political now.

Status
Not open for further replies.