Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some kid touching my girlfriend..what to do?

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop being a pvssy and go there and threaten the guy, then go and tell your GF to stop being such a slvt for letting any random guy grab her ass and not doing anything.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went up to him and said yo, you gotta stop touching my girlfriend. He said ok and seemed cool with it..

problem should be solved, thanks

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tigre
stop being a pvssy and go there and threaten the guy, then go and tell your GF to stop being such a slvt for letting any random guy grab her ass and not doing anything.
Insecurity would do him more harm than good.

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
since when is threatening a guy for constantly grabbing your GF's ass being insecure? thats just a straight up disrespect towards your GF and yourself, and has to be dealt accordingly. I can see if the dude was talking to his GF and he went up and treaten him for doing that, that´s being insecure, but there are some things that should not be ignored(like a guy grabbing your GF´s ass whenever he feels like it).

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
List of AFC advice:

LaDanian Tomlinson
MightyMate
MVP°Ë¥°ËJI€GALO
Phat (sort of)

Good advice:
AC/DC

Hell, I don't have time to make a list...haha
But seriously that's the list for about the first half of the page.

Here is your answer shark.

1) If she really doesn't want that guy touching her then SHE would do something about it. She is testing you to see how you are affected.

2) Tell your gf that she and the other guy (the one that touches her ass), would look good together as a couple and that she should go for him. Say this half-jokingly.

3) When he does it while you are right next to her or what not, pretend like your giving up. Half-jokingly say that she is all his and that she is all his (almost like you are taking turns). If she doesn't laugh at this and if she doesn't reject him at this point then she probably is a slut and/or this other guy has more game then you do.

Remember shark, YOU are the PRIZE, not her.

Read this: (especially you guys in the AFC advice list)
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tigre
since when is threatening a guy for constantly grabbing your GF's ass being insecure? thats just a straight up disrespect towards your GF and yourself, and has to be dealt accordingly. I can see if the dude was talking to his GF and he went up and treaten him for doing that, that´s being insecure, but there are some things that should not be ignored(like a guy grabbing your GF´s ass whenever he feels like it).
If his GF is flirtatious like that, then she doesn't "deserve" him. The way you suggest he handle the situation, he would have to "prove" himself to his GF. Women aren't attracted to men who need their approval.

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see how threatening that guy would make you seem like your looking for your GF´s approval, the way I see it is that guy(ass grabber) is disrespecting you(by grabbing your GF´s ass) and you shouldnt take his sh1t regardless of what your girl thinks about it. Obviously youre not goint to threaten him infront of your GF. This is really about that guy disrespecting you, I bet that guy went to all his little friends and started to talk sh1t about how he grabbed your GF´s ass and you didnt do **** about it.next thing you know everyone in school will try to grab your girls ass.haha

Find`It

Reaction score
Ok so next time you and your GF get on the topic of the ass-grabber, get very forensic about it.

*ask her exactly when and where it happened, just in a fun and serious interview-tone
*Next, say," Was it like this?" and proceed to slap or grab her heiney.
*When she opens her mouth to respond, continue with "or more like this," (do an exaggerated massage on a cheek), "'cause it really affects what his punishment will be..."
* if all goes well be sure to get in a "credit card swipe" between the cheeks. Anytime is good... just add in "so just to make sure, he didn't do THIS did he?" (with a grin) and follow through.

Get the balls for it if you dont already. She will love it and whe won't stop giggling for afew min. ;)

~If you could be a "tough guy" and end up getting someone hurt or making a fool of yourself, why not, instead, find a way to use humor and confidence as an alternative?~

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shark
Well this kid is a year younger, and he is on friendly terms with my GF i'd say. A few weeks ago he smacked her butt hard and she got pissed (her way of getting pissed was like smiling and running around) so i made a joke to the kid to show like i confident with my girl and could keep my cool. w/e, possibly stupid mistake

yesterday im holding her in the shcool and he come by and i guess gently touches it again. She said like "his name" in a quiet and surprised way. I had no idea untill she walked away and started telling me and saying how i dont care and im blind and i dont do anything. So.. now im pissed b/c the kid touched my GF and i didn't see it, and my GF is calling me out!

So how/what do i handle the situatuon. When i was leaving i was going to say something to him but i couldnt find him he left.

Should i say something to him like a threat? Get one of my friends who talks to him to tell him to back off, or tell my girlfriend she may be leading him on to much and has to seriously ask him to stop.

I feel pissed that she kinda challenged my "manhood" by saying i dont care or do anything.

I can just message him online, but it's weird since i dont really talk to him. And going up to him seems weird, but i guess that may be the onyl way to look like a man. Telling my friend would be easiest..but i'd be a wuss right? Unless i somehow get him to say something and make it look liek i did. who knows..
When you're with her, and he comes along, say, so she - and maybe he - hears it, "ah, he's just the cutest thing, isn't he?"

ASD :)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
AFC advice: bluelemond
I have to say I could not agree more.
What the fvck - desperate guys say such things hoping the girl would say "No-no, I love you and I would never want the other guy" and jump their bones.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went up to him and said yo, you gotta stop touching my girlfriend. He said ok and seemed cool with it..
'

YAY

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ASD :)
I have to say I could not agree more.
What the fvck - desperate guys say such things hoping the girl would say "No-no, I love you and I would never want the other guy" and jump their bones.

Right on dude...

:confused:

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
let's stop overthinking this, shall we? Just slap one of them in the face. You might want to make that slap emotional with the gf, but seriously, take some position here and tell both of them to stop being fags

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shark
Well this kid is a year younger, and he is on friendly terms with my GF i'd say. A few weeks ago he smacked her butt hard and she got pissed (her way of getting pissed was like smiling and running around) so i made a joke to the kid to show like i confident with my girl and could keep my cool. w/e, possibly stupid mistake

yesterday im holding her in the shcool and he come by and i guess gently touches it again. She said like "his name" in a quiet and surprised way. I had no idea untill she walked away and started telling me and saying how i dont care and im blind and i dont do anything. So.. now im pissed b/c the kid touched my GF and i didn't see it, and my GF is calling me out!

So how/what do i handle the situatuon. When i was leaving i was going to say something to him but i couldnt find him he left.

Should i say something to him like a threat? Get one of my friends who talks to him to tell him to back off, or tell my girlfriend she may be leading him on to much and has to seriously ask him to stop.

I feel pissed that she kinda challenged my "manhood" by saying i dont care or do anything.

I can just message him online, but it's weird since i dont really talk to him. And going up to him seems weird, but i guess that may be the onyl way to look like a man. Telling my friend would be easiest..but i'd be a wuss right? Unless i somehow get him to say something and make it look liek i did. who knows..
tell your GF how you feel (I guess you already did that). It's her job to tell him to stop.....not yours. You don't own her.