Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some interesting words from Warren Buffet's Interview

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is from Yahoo

“What scares us? Divorce lawyers.”

Luckily, and perhaps not coincidentally, divorce is relatively rare among the moneyed set. Of the 84% of billionaires who are married, only 8% are divorced, according to a survey of the world’s billionaires published by Wealth-X earlier this month. That’s far lower than the U.S. divorce rate: Some 40% to 50% of marriages overall end in divorce, according to the National Marriage Project at the University of Virginia.

so what you guys think about this?
If you are filthy rich, women will be good and honest to you and don't divorce you.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds about right. When you're at the top, what could you think of hopping to next?

happyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
How about forgoing marriage to begin with?

Don't understand why a guy with tons of money gets married.
You can get really rich on just the blue pill.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximummax said:
this is from Yahoo

so what you guys think about this?
If you are filthy rich, women will be good and honest to you and don't divorce you.
I think you got that backwards. Those that end up as billioinaires usually have some pretty good methods of screening out bad business elements.

And since divorce is HORRIBLE for business, I'd suspect that money'd folk do some serious screening of potential wives.

They usually (not always) don't fall for some floozy then just kinda hope it all works out, like most guys do.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eight percent divorce rate, that's pretty impressive. Even considering that it would be hard to swing to a higher branch from a billionaire. Still, considering the woman would likely get a nice payout for divorcing, 8% sounds amazing. Wonder what the secret is?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the divorce rate amongst the wealthy is less due to:

-Lack of money isn't something wealthy couples argue about like less prosperous couples do.

-Money is the root of safety and security which are things women seek.

-A woman will have a harder time finding a new rich husband especially as she ages which is more reason to stay. Women always date/marry up. Once you are at the top you can only go lower which is why they stay.

-I see a lot of rich/powerful guys that are pussies when it comes to their wife. They rarely put them in their place like they do people at their job.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern said:
I see a lot of rich/powerful guys that are pussies when it comes to their wife. They rarely put them in their place like they do people at their job.
Isn't this supposed to be a negative though? I thought women with pussified husbands would be more likely to dump them, in favor of a "real" man.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valid point Zekko, and it crossed my mind as well. I think in the case of the wealthy, the woman stays because she refuses to give up the lifestyle she is accustomed to so she sacrifices a little personal happiness for her never ending supply of louis vitton purses and jimmy choo shoes.

Wealthy people tend to be more materialistic so if material items are what makes you the most happy, then personal happiness isn't as important to you.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
I think you got that backwards. Those that end up as billioinaires usually have some pretty good methods of screening out bad business elements.
Exactly. No matter what business you're in, you won't become a billionaire unless you are a very good judge of character. Building a business is, first and foremost, dealing with people.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words: Prenuptial Agreement, and not your average Joe Millionaire's prenup, but one crafted and overseen by judges to be airtight and indisputable. Stay and live like royalty or leave and take the sh!t you came into this relationship with. Even the dumbest women are too smart to leave that.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it is a matter of class. The reality of the situation is that wealthier people tend to have been born into wealth. For instance, Bill Gates’ father was a multimillionaire lawyer. Warren Buffet’s father was a stock broker and a US congressman. As such, they grew up in a social setting of wealthy people and the girls they encountered were of the same social/economic class. These girls tend to have been better educated and better socialized then your average girl. Therefore the women wealthy men marry tend to be more like them, thus more compatible than most couples. Jacqueline Bouvier certainly didn't marry John Kennedy because she was after his wealth or status. She already had that.

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also not the same playing field of "divorce." Wealthy people are generally more disciplined, long sided and play the big picture. There are many types of "arrangements" that can come and go in a wealthy marriage... I see it firsthand with clients.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeOck said:
Two words: Prenuptial Agreement, and not your average Joe Millionaire's prenup, but one crafted and overseen by judges to be airtight and indisputable.
There is no such thing as "indisputable" when it comes to prenups. This a big misconceptions that many people have.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There ARE trusts, Family limited partnerships, foundations, etc. in addition to the pre nups. WHY do you think the Kennedy's can treat women like toilet paper?

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
Sounds about right. When you're at the top, what could you think of hopping to next?
Exactly this. The only options are to move up further into a very small minority, or move downward which is never an option for a woman. It makes sense why they stay put.

sodbuster said:
There ARE trusts, Family limited partnerships, foundations, etc. in addition to the pre nups. WHY do you think the Kennedy's can treat women like toilet paper?
...and this. It much harder to rake an affluent, rich man over the coals in divorce court than it is the average joe.

Bokanovsky said:
There is no such thing as "indisputable" when it comes to prenups. This a big misconceptions that many people have.
Very true. More and more judges are tearing these up in court and overriding them entirely. Yes, they have the power to do that. Get a mangina as your judge and you're ruined for the rest of your life.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
...WHY do you think the Kennedy's can treat women like toilet paper?
Some women like to be treated like toilet paper?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank God I bought a Bitcoin last week!