Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some help, please. . .

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

**This question is in regards to sex with my girlfriend**

My girlfriend (28) and I (21) have been officially going out since October of last year (then she left for two months on a trip to Europe) when she got back (and even before she left) the sex was great, quite spontaneous. Now, for the past couple of months the sex has not been happening as much anymore (for the last while maybe once or twice a week). She understands that I am ready to go pretty much anytime but, I guess she is different (she admitted that it was her that holds back in a message she sent to me yesterday).

I get frustrated some times, and I guess I act cold or indifferent towards her because I try to initiate **PRACTICALLY ALL THE TIME** and sometimes it gets me somewhere but, most times, no. It frustrates me, and then I act strange around her (or thats how I feel).

Should I just stop that behavior of always trying (since it seems to be getting me nowhere) and see what happens or what is some advice do you think will this situation?

:box:**PLEASE, ONLY SERIOUS RESPONSES**:box:

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CUT HER LOSE-sheesh dude..........so many other women out there that have vagina's.

a girlfriend should be sex when ever u feel the need.

U went from hero to zero cause you are constantly asking/initiating sex.

The time spent trying to figure out what works with this chic is better spent on someone new.

CHALK it up to non compatibility and say the word NEXT!!!!!!

serisouly stop wondering and start seeking out your next women. First thing u did wrong was making it to GF status.

at 21 you should have like 2-4 women. all booty calls or friends with benefits...........man someone do A WUSS INTERVENTION HERE!!!!!!!

tom leykis---DUMP THAT Bitc h

DAVID DEANGELO-WHAT A WUSS

MASTER DUAN JUANS--NEXT HER

MY ADVICE...........i concur with the above .

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm...not really the response i was looking for, what do others think?

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with COD, its not you, ITS HER...put her on the back burner, and go get your wenis wet.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her know that having regular sex is something that you must have in a relationship and if she can't fulfill this then your out. Simple as that. Probably not what you want to hear but its what you need to hear. COD is right.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's changed since you first started dating? Is it possible that the rush of a new relationship fueled the sex and now the novelty is wearing off for her?

Hopefully your relationship isn't based on just sex. If it is the relationship could be in trouble. If it's not, you're in a better place but there is still work to be done if you want to keep the relationship viable.

You'll need to dissect the relationship and find out from her how her feelings have changed since the beginning. This isn't to say that her feelings towards you have changed, just that something within her has changed which in turn is changing the relationship.

Your decision is whether or not you want to help her get back to how she felt earlier in the relationship. Hopefully her initial actions were authentic and she wasn't just playing the "hot and heavy" part.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
What's changed since you first started dating? Is it possible that the rush of a new relationship fueled the sex and now the novelty is wearing off for her?

Hopefully your relationship isn't based on just sex. If it is the relationship could be in trouble. If it's not, you're in a better place but there is still work to be done if you want to keep the relationship viable.

You'll need to dissect the relationship and find out from her how her feelings have changed since the beginning. This isn't to say that her feelings towards you have changed, just that something within her has changed which in turn is changing the relationship.

Your decision is whether or not you want to help her get back to how she felt earlier in the relationship. Hopefully her initial actions were authentic and she wasn't just playing the "hot and heavy" part.
I always do appreciate your advice. Very concise and to the point, and it makes sense to me. :yes: