Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some guys here need banning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys here need banning. But one particular person that I'm surprised is still around is Bvbidd. If you get a decent approach, he'll tell you you're wrong because of "words, words, words". You get in a GOOD approach where he knows the girls are interested, he do sh1t but give negative criticism and pull stuff out of his ass. For instance, a recent topic where the girls were clearly interested, "Viper we already gave you feedback, you just reposted because you can't handle it" first off, who's we? The Jockies on the board who don't know what they're talking? Also, somehow "they" already gave me feedback on a perfectly new approach. Then he moves on to say "Stalker logic". Second of all, the guy just comes to the board acting like he knows everything about everybody and when he doesn't he pulls it straight out of his ass. Plus I just think it's a little suspicious, that dudes VERY FIRST post is a piece of advice, yet he's got no FR's and no proof that all that advice he's given works. He tries to defend this with "You're a loser... We all could post stupid FRs every day because we all talk to people every day, but we don't consider simple conversations as that important." but the truth is in the several monthes he's been here he has NEVER posted a SINGLE FR. Yes, over 1,000 post and not a single FR. And I look at his some of the advice he's given to other people and it looks like they often disagree with him too. So mods, atleast consider banning this guy, it really would make the forum a lot better if idiots like this weren't giving bad and untested advice.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
superchill89 said:
actually the quote in the bold was grand wizzard alamar... and yes, GWA does need to be banned
Hmm yeah, just noticed that. Still you get the whole point. And yes, I can name a few other guys who do the same thing. ChrizZ, Miba, GWA, Real, War of Betaism, all of those guys do the same thing as Bvibidd or whatever his name is. They act better than everyone else on the board, give advice, but have NO proof of success and don't have the attitude of guys who get consitantly laid. Even if they have gotten laid a few times, they're not getting laid consistantly and are in no position to act like they do.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me about it and the worst things is is that these guys get away with it, while the innocent dudes get the consequences. Banning these dudes would do nothing but make the forum a BETTER place and it would benefit several people on the board, because they wouldn't have to listen and take faulty, untested advice.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Banning these dudes would do nothing but make the forum a BETTER place and it would benefit several people on the board
Yes, and exterminating all people with disabilities would make this world a better place too... But we all know how that turns out, don't we?

Use your Ignore button.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud your a retard. Normal people don't post FRs, do you realize how creepy it is to record your conversations through the day and post it on a message board?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
ElStud your a retard. Normal people don't post FRs, do you realize how creepy it is to record your conversations through the day and post it on a message board?

See what I mean about this guy. "Normal people don't posts convos", yeah and normal people don't get laid either buddy. Also you realize you just called anyone and everyone who's ever posted an FR retarded, which means you're calling most guys with success retarded.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....lets be honest for a second..what kind of lose..errr I mean guy posts a field report ?? whats the purpose ?? how insecure/pathetic does someone have to be to post a field report to get approval or advice from anonymous forum users.

wait, even worse...what dude actually cares enough to READ A FIELD REPORT and daydream about what the writer could have done..
i mean, seriously.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
if you are gonna post a field report, be able to take advice and critisim, because unless you are posting about getting a # or getting laid, then you clearly have done something wrong and you WILL get feedback along the lines of "look u did this wrong, try this instead"

how could YOU elstud possible think you are doing well if you keep getting blown out and rejected badly by every single girl you approach

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:

See what I mean about this guy. "Normal people don't posts convos", yeah and normal people don't get laid either buddy. Also you realize you just called anyone and everyone who's ever posted an FR retarded, which means you're calling most guys with success retarded.
:crackup: Jesus, you kill me, you really do.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The most important and underlying question which still begs to be answered is:

"What the fvck do you care about other guys' status on an internet forum?"

If you have time to dwell on who here does this and does that it screams that you're not paying enough attention to yourself and your self development.

Complaining about what people do is a very soap opera-ish chick trait and will be regarded as such.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is definitley a problem on these boards with insecure people giving others advice that sucks and straight insulting people for trying. There's also a problem with little babies who cry when something doesn't go there way. My advice to you is, if you have a problem with someone, send a pm to one of the mods. Making a thread is useless, and it just makes you look like a d-bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.