Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some girls actually like the lovey dovey sh!t?

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been boning this girl for a while now, she kinda likes me a lot, I'm sure we're probably going to be in a relationship soon. But however, when I play my DJ game with her, it seems to turn her off. She tells me I'm mean and she doesn't like it. So I changed my game and did some AFC shyt to her like I texted her "I miss you!" and stuff and when I called her, she's all like "Thank you for your text messages!! it made my day" and crap like that. And then she tells me stuff like she doesn't like when I'm very mean. She likes when I'm nice and stuff. WTF?? So do some girls truly like AFC guys? I'm confused.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not looking at the whole picture. The lovey dovey **** only works because you are also doing the DJ stuff. Women want a good guy, but also someone that they can talk about to their girlfriends while they watch opera and eat cookie dough.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're mistaking DJ with Jerk.

AFC is telling a girl "You're the goddess of spring. I can't live without you." (Shudders, god i wish i had a time machine)

Saying "I miss you" or something to that effect once in awhile isn't bad. Es[ecially if you're boning her. Shows you aren't just looking for a warm place for you penis.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Women like the idea of an AFC. A man who will cater to her every need. A man who will say I miss you everyday.

However, all women (and yes I mean almost all) soon grow out of this. You'll go from being a knight in shining armor to a servant with your d1ck up your own ass.

The trick is to give this "AFC" love to her in small doses. When a woman says she doesn't like when you joke around with her like that, she probably does. She doesn't know it but it's what makes you so interesting and different to her. You stop separating yourself from others and she will find someone who is different. She knows any guy can tell her that he "misses" her or "loves" her, but only one man (you!) can make her laugh and make her dance around when she doesn't get everything she wants.

When you sense your woman has had enough of your playful jokes and overall outlook on the relationship, you snap into gear, take her by her waist and tell her you love her like a man. None of this texting bull****. Things are 1000x more genuine and meaningful in person, so you don't have to say it all the time. I can't tell you how many times I got out of bad situations with my girl by just grabbing her firmly and telling her that I love her and will make love to her like no other man can. And yes, be sexual with your woman just like that. She wants a sexual being as well (duh).

Igetit!

Reaction score
baurman said:
So I've been boning this girl for a while now, she kinda likes me a lot, I'm sure we're probably going to be in a relationship soon. But however, when I play my DJ game with her, it seems to turn her off. She tells me I'm mean and she doesn't like it. So I changed my game and did some AFC shyt to her like I texted her "I miss you!" and stuff and when I called her, she's all like "Thank you for your text messages!! it made my day" and crap like that. And then she tells me stuff like she doesn't like when I'm very mean. She likes when I'm nice and stuff. WTF?? So do some girls truly like AFC guys? I'm confused.
I don't believe that women are into the"lovey-dovey"thing. All I know is this:Which ever way you were in the approach,you better keep doing it.
Don't change,I don't care how much she complains.

CarbonFX

Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:
Only ghetto love lol (not being anti-ghetto). Actually not even as Aragon034 said the AFC can be smelled a million miles away with desperation. You sir, are playing it well. There is no desperate feeling with that, just playing it cool. IMO lovey dovey in a non afc sense can yield results.