Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some girl wants to be friends?

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i know the title sounds like a desperate thing, but i sort of have a problem with this girl.

I met her at a party(i was working so couldnt talk much) Got her number, and she was out. She would constantly talk to me about random things, tell me about her room and stuff, but then when we were going to hang out she would be like i can't.
Then she would start talking to me again, and i would end up flaking out because it isn't worth the time especially after she told me she was

"afraid of rapists and did not want to hang out alone"

So then i decided fvck that. I saw her at another party, hooked up a little (she had a bf at this point), and then she started to lose interest, and not want to go out, and that was it.
Then like a month later she sends me a message asking when we are going to hang out.
I responded "when you are done with your boyfriend, we can go out"
To that she said "we cant be friends?"

So my question is what to say to 1) get her to completely break the relationship, or 2) get her to stop talking to me.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why exactly are you makign her breakup with her bf over you? thats somehtign she has to decide to do, you just be deattached from it and play your game, also start sparking more interest.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest is low, but she likes the extra attention she gets from you. If she isn't down to boogie, stop talking to her.

cheesewacked

Banned
Reaction score
she has some interest in you, definatly, but dont fall under the friend zone when you hang out with her, and dont talk about her boyfriend to her, take her mind off her boyfriend to come to you