Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

some girl kinoing everyone but me..

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl in class, she is fairly ok looking, she keeps on kinoing mostly everyone except me. it seems she once was going to kino me but she restrained.. she does touch my shoulder a couple of times.

i dont mean to over analyze, but it seems there is something holding her back?

is there a reason girls do this? like intentionally kinoing everyone else except you?

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
could mean alot of things. Time for you to initiate the kino...see what happens, report back here, I got you.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, some girls, if they are really into you, will purposefully ignore you, because they are shy or intimadated by you. I once new a girl that would talk to and interact with everyone in a very friendly manner in my circle of friends, except me of course.

She was like this for a couple months. I figured she just didn't like me, so I never bothered pursuing it. She seemed almost as if she hated me, in fact.

I ended up in a 7 year relationship with that girl.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow

She was like this for a couple months. I figured she just didn't like me, so I never bothered pursuing it. She seemed almost as if she hated me, in fact.

I love this cases. She's inside her shell and then the Dj makes her come out of it.

That's a very peculiar behavior of some girls out there!

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was just gonna post a similar thread... sometimes it's like girls will purposfully avoid ec with me. i don't know what it is. perhaps they really dislike me or can't stand to see my face :eek: ...who knows?!

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Well, some girls, if they are really into you, will purposefully ignore you, because they are shy or intimadated by you. I once new a girl that would talk to and interact with everyone in a very friendly manner in my circle of friends, except me of course.

Would this girl, however, talk to you when you two were alone?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The TallOne
Would this girl, however, talk to you when you two were alone?
Funny you should ask that. I was never alone with her. But after awhile, I deduced that her behaviour was due to extreme attraction to me. Some girls just handle these things like that.

So, the first time I ever got her alone I did what was my only option - I shoved my tongue down her throat. ;)

Then I guess I subconsciously DJ'd her, because she was the one doing all the chasing. I guess when you click with someone, the natural order of things just fall into place.

7 years I spent with her, but that kinda ended.

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
7 years I spent with her, but that kinda ended.
If you don't mind me asking, what broke you two up?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The TallOne
If you don't mind me asking, what broke you two up?
In a nutshell? My AFCism. She slowly started gaining control, because I didn't put my foot down when things bothered me.

Also, she slowly started behaving like a princess, and getting brainwashed by her mother, and her feminazi friends.

The minute we moved in together, she changed. *****y, domineering and extremely sarcastic. It was practically overnight. Always trying to tell me what to do. She has a persecution complex, and if I brought up anything that was bugging me, she would get mad and defensive, and then turn it around on me, justifying her behaviour by citing things that I did in the past and using that as justification for the way she was behaving.

She wasn't like that the first 5 years of our relationship.

Plus, she wouldn't get her reality TV obsessed ass of the couch and started gaining weight.

Then she started spending my money. $8000.00 one sunday out shopping with her mother, without consulting me. Her mother teaches her that because that's what her mother does to her father, and the chump puts up with it.

She isn't the same girl I met in 1997. She's basically a younger version of her mother now, and I loathe her mother.

Then she started a power play in order for me to get on my knee and propose. Wanted the ring. Started talking about babies, and would say things like, "If we have a boy, I'm naming him XXXXX". Tonnes of pressure from her and her family to get married and have babies (They are Italian).

Just basically tried to become the man in the relationship. Naturally, that led to a tonne of arguments and eventually broke us up.

The last straw was when she really felt she was losing control, she came home very drunk, and punched me in the face several times during an argument, knowing full well that I refuse to hit a woman.

She was very remorseful about that though. Obviously, since I threw her the f*ck out.

She wanted to get back together, and in my foolish AFC ways, I conceded.

However, it was more of the same bullsh*t, to the point that she got drunk in front of all my best friends at a party, and proceeded to lambaste me in front of them - telling them what a loser, drunk I was and all that. Until my one friend stepped up to her and screamed at her to stop being such a *****.

Let this be a lesson to everyone: Even the sweetest, nicest girl can turn into a psycho b*tch, and in being AFC, you are dooming your LTR to failure, guaranteed. I don't care how good a relationship you have, or how well you two get along, being AFC is a one-way ticket to hell in a relationship, and it will bring one hell of a messy breakup.

There, I said it. It's all out in the open. :D

The funny thing is, it took this site for me to understand how things got so f*cked up in my life. Thank God I found this place.

Last edited:

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i suspect this girl is an attention whXre. Avoid this girl. Ignore her and you will be better off.

mike

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juanabe -> Facinating story....can't believe it was real even......didn't realize nice girls can turn into psycho b!tches....! i will be very careful! hehe..

but seriously, thankyou for sharing your experiences...

hope things work out good for you

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a nutshell? My AFCism. She slowly started gaining control, because I didn't put my foot down when things bothered me.

Also, she slowly started behaving like a princess, and getting brainwashed by her mother, and her feminazi friends.

The minute we moved in together, she changed. *****y, domineering and extremely sarcastic. It was practically overnight. Always trying to tell me what to do. She has a persecution complex, and if I brought up anything that was bugging me, she would get mad and defensive, and then turn it around on me, justifying her behaviour by citing things that I did in the past and using that as justification for the way she was behaving.

She wasn't like that the first 5 years of our relationship.

Plus, she wouldn't get her reality TV obsessed ass of the couch and started gaining weight.

Then she started spending my money. $8000.00 one sunday out shopping with her mother, without consulting me. Her mother teaches her that because that's what her mother does to her father, and the chump puts up with it.

She isn't the same girl I met in 1997. She's basically a younger version of her mother now, and I loathe her mother.

Then she started a power play in order for me to get on my knee and propose. Wanted the ring. Started talking about babies, and would say things like, "If we have a boy, I'm naming him XXXXX". Tonnes of pressure from her and her family to get married and have babies (They are Italian).

Just basically tried to become the man in the relationship. Naturally, that led to a tonne of arguments and eventually broke us up.

The last straw was when she really felt she was losing control, she came home very drunk, and punched me in the face several times during an argument, knowing full well that I refuse to hit a woman.

She was very remorseful about that though. Obviously, since I threw her the f*ck out.

She wanted to get back together, and in my foolish AFC ways, I conceded.

However, it was more of the same bullsh*t, to the point that she got drunk in front of all my best friends at a party, and proceeded to lambaste me in front of them - telling them what a loser, drunk I was and all that. Until my one friend stepped up to her and screamed at her to stop being such a *****.

Let this be a lesson to everyone: Even the sweetest, nicest girl can turn into a psycho b*tch, and in being AFC, you are dooming your LTR to failure, guaranteed. I don't care how good a relationship you have, or how well you two get along, being AFC is a one-way ticket to hell in a relationship, and it will bring one hell of a messy breakup.

There, I said it. It's all out in the open. :D

The funny thing is, it took this site for me to understand how things got so f*cked up in my life. Thank God I found this place.
women:rolleyes:

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever let a girl's interest level determine whether or not you make a move, because you will never know what her interest level is until you DO make a move.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to 'bump' this thread because it's a good one - wow - thanks for sharing your experience. . .

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
She treats you differently simply, to her, YOU ARE DIFFERENT from ALL the others!! It's a manifestation of her 'feeling' DIFFERENT about you, and despite a girls efforts to not let you know that's what she thinks of you, she ends up doing just the opposite-I'm sure she's not doing it consciously.

This is all GOOD (on your part), providing of course she's not treating you different because you are hideously ugly, you smell, you're a total a$$hole, you wreak of desperation-because you've hit on her and continue to do so even though she's made it clear she's not interested (stalker). Yes, she is likely an attention ho, and she somehow knows you aren't fooled by this behavior.

I've got so many examples, I had a hard time picking just one; I still know a MAJOR attention ho (she's completely undateable because of it) she'd hug everybody but me, I kept ignoring her and she kept hugging everybody but me, so I thought I'm going to give her some attention, so for awhile I sat beside her, complimented her, basically behaved like all the other guys, guess what? she started hugging me!! So I concluded ATTN. HO! and started ignoring her again, teasing her, c & f ing her almost cruely, and then she stopped hugging me again! I kid you not!!

The girl doesn't have to be an attn. ho to do this, but it's quite likely, so handle her accordingly!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its simple, she's intimidated by you and thus her shyness takes over whenever she considers doing something to you

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She may be trying to raise your IL

I think that she is having attraction towards you, but because you are not paying attention to her and hence she wants to entice you to react by ignoring you.

Were you witholding your attention to her? (knowingly or unknownigly)

Thanks to let me know.

Yours only
Tuffy

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also got a q. This girl is always quiet (not with her friends) and never starts a conversation or makes EC but when I do say something she seems eager to talk and makes EC, is she interested?