Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some girl just blatantly tried to 'pick me up' lol!

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tickled as f*ck right now... flattered more than anything. Some girl in my communication class today basically did and used methods of picking me up that men use with women all the time. She's this black girl... she's not ugly, but not cute/pretty at all.. pretty much not my taste. Otherwise if she was pretty i'd be ecstatic that such a hot girl came onto me so obviously.

So anyway after class she asks me if i drive and asks for a ride home. I got the feeling she had been trying to get the courage to do this for weeks now because we are at the end of the semester almost and it all seems really forward. I say yeah and give her a ride home.. i didnt want to be rude so I was social with her, answered questions about myself, talked to her back, etc. Then on the ride there she's telling me about her room mate who cooks all the time and says I should come over some time to have dinner with them. I started feeling like girls probably do when they arent interested but dont want to just come out and turn someone down just like that. It would be ackward. So i say "yeah that sounds fine, i havent had home cooked food since coming to school".

So when we get to her house she asks for my phone #, which i give to her... and when she asks me if i want hers too i tell her "no thats ok, ill just save it when you call me". She called me tonight asking me to come over but i told her i had to study for an accounting exam tomorrow. I actually feel like im taking the girls role in this situation here because ive had girls give me their # before, seem intereseted, and then flake like im doing.

Any opinions on this? Any one else been in a similar situation? Share your story.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahhaha awesome.

Some chick asked me to come over to do a service project. In your ****ING HOUSE!??!? wtf mate? I mean, seriously. Real ****ing smooth. Anyways, I knew her kinda when I was fat, but now I'm a hot mofo and they still think we have some connection even though I only knew her name and maybe her last name.

I was like, uh...I got school.

her: saturday.
me: yeah you know, saturday school. I'll see if I can make it.

F sat. school. I ****ING BOLTED MY DOORS MAN.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She obviously likes you... whether or not you want to take her up on her offer is your call.

BGMan

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She obviously likes you... whether or not you want to take her up on her offer is your call.
Uh.... thanks for pointing that out to me. I had no idea.