Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some conversation topics!!

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this Lebanese girl living in Boston USA on the net... and have been chatting with her well for the last couple of days.. I only just managed to keep the conversation going, and although she seems interested, it is difficult to get much out of here.. Her answers are just a slight improvment on monosylabic answers, and rarley will stated her own opinion.. perhaps just cos its the net?
Its not as if she is not interested, I can tell that much.
I really don't know what topics to go for, u see the problem is, although I am half Lebanese living in London, I don't really know any Lebanese people (except my mum) so I'm not too up to date with the culture.. I don't want to make a faux pas, it does not seem as if she is too imersed in American culture, and she's only been in the US for 2 years..

Thanks guys!

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by styleman
I met this Lebanese girl living in Boston USA on the net... and have been chatting with her well for the last couple of days.. I only just managed to keep the conversation going, and although she seems interested, it is difficult to get much out of here.. Her answers are just a slight improvment on monosylabic answers, and rarley will stated her own opinion.. perhaps just cos its the net?
Its not as if she is not interested, I can tell that much.
I really don't know what topics to go for, u see the problem is, although I am half Lebanese living in London, I don't really know any Lebanese people (except my mum) so I'm not too up to date with the culture.. I don't want to make a faux pas, it does not seem as if she is too imersed in American culture, and she's only been in the US for 2 years..

Thanks guys!

IS she muslim?

Are you muslim?

If she is and you aren't, it probably ain't gonna work buddy .. and she probably speaks arabic, do you? If not she won't be impressed you aren't up to date on your own ethnicity... learn some arabic and speak it to her maybe she'll be impressed.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
yeah you better find another girl

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Some conversation topics!!

Originally posted by Immaculate
IS she muslim?

Are you muslim?

If she is and you aren't, it probably ain't gonna work buddy .. and she probably speaks arabic, do you? If not she won't be impressed you aren't up to date on your own ethnicity... learn some arabic and speak it to her maybe she'll be impressed.
She is Christian, I am not really religous, but open.

She can speak Arabic and French, I can speak some Arabic and pretty good French. I'll try to talk a bit with her in Arabic, thanks for the advise...

We already had a long discussion about Arabic music, and have kind of exhausted that.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Some conversation topics!!

She is Christian, I am not really religous, but open.

She can speak Arabic and French, I can speak some Arabic and pretty good French. I'll try to talk a bit with her in Arabic, thanks for the advise...

We already had a long discussion about Arabic music, and have kind of exhausted that.
OK the Christian thing is a BIG plus ... so you have a shot.. but you are in a different country why the hell are you bothering?

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, well, she is very hot for 1 thing. Secondly, I would quite like to have a Lebanese gf. Thirdly, she says she is visiting London in two months time, and says she might be willing to move over here.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, well, she is very hot for 1 thing. Secondly, I would quite like to have a Lebanese gf. Thirdly, she says she is visiting London in two months time, and says she might be willing to move over here.

then go for it .. you have a shot since she isn't Muslim...

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
then go for it .. you have a shot since she isn't Muslim...
Yeah, but do you have any idea of any topics for conversation, because I'm really at a loss at what to talk about with her.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but do you have any idea of any topics for conversation, because I'm really at a loss at what to talk about with her.
just treat her and talk to her like any other girl... what's the big deal? In the mean time find a girl in London to screw.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just treat her and talk to her like any other girl... what's the big deal?
Two problems:

1. She gives very blank answers, for example I will say to her, Do you like Arabic Music...
Her: Oh yeah
Me: Which songs do you like?
Her: Everything all the nice songs
(At this stage my brain fizzled!)
Me (desparatly thinking of something to say!): I like Samira Said and Nancy Ajram
Her: shes so cute and her songs r Nice
Me: yeah... i like oul taani kiddeh and ah weh nos
Her: yeahh gd ones
Me: and I dont have a clue what ah weh nos means cos i translate it literally!
Her: hehe its a word sayin in egypt mostly.. not lebanese word.. doesnt have a meanin// slang
Me: is there anything close ?
Her: dont even know the exact meanin for it
Me: ahh... so I'm not that bad at arabic after all!
Her: no noo
Her: hehehe
Her: sometime sthey get in their lyrics words i ve never heard of it or used it .. but to make it rhyme

It just somehow does not feel like a normal conversation.

2. Normally, I would throw in a few compliments, for example about what she is wearing etc. but of course this is the net... so not really possible... and also its quite tough to act ****y/funny on the net, so if you have some examples of how to do this on the net, it would be greatly apriciated.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any ideas???

get a calling card and get her on the phone.. text messaging sucks I hate it... I only use it to get the # not share my life story.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get a calling card and get her on the phone.. text messaging sucks I hate it... I only use it to get the # not share my life story.
excllent idea, although just a note, i'm using IM not texts.. but yeah, the main problem is it feels so unrealistic... so it hard to converse... I'm sure conversation will come more naturaly when using the phone..

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try some neg-hits or something......this girl sounds too comfortable and probably bored.

And there's always the possibility that maybe she's just not interested in you. Get some more social proof in the room, other people to talk to. Say some outrageous things to get a rise out of her. And always ALWAYS be prepared to drop the ***** and move on to another after you have given it your all and can give no more.....

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
try some neg-hits or something......this girl sounds too comfortable and probably bored.

And there's always the possibility that maybe she's just not interested in you. Get some more social proof in the room, other people to talk to. Say some outrageous things to get a rise out of her. And always ALWAYS be prepared to drop the ***** and move on to another after you have given it your all and can give no more.....
Trouble there is, the girls I feel I can say outragous things to, bore me quickly, no matter how hot they are... and this one is the type I don't really think will take to well to outragous comments, seems very prim and proper.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trouble there is, the girls I feel I can say outragous things to, bore me quickly, no matter how hot they are... and this one is the type I don't really think will take to well to outragous comments, seems very prim and proper.

Did you call her yet? Take a few shots of whiskey loosen up and make the call.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you call her yet? Take a few shots of whiskey loosen up and make the call.
Haha how did u know scotch was my drink?

Yeah, I called her, and it went well... thanks!