Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some advise on how to write the first reply back

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm making progress and I'm in convo with a girl I might possibly be in a chance with. Here's my FR: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159518

Her message on FB: 'hey sorry bout that its been quite busy i completely forgot to txt back :) [i c+f her on the fact she never texted me back ony my first text] how u been? you enjoy the pub the other day? read any good books lately? :p'

Now, there's questions, which is good. She's interested in how I feel, which is good, but asking about books? (common ground found of our love of reading) I appreciate if I handle this wrong, I could get LJBFed hard. So any advise on how to approach this and get a date (again, I appreciate several messages may be required to get it)

Here's the draft of my reply:

'I've been good ta. Had an old friend round for a long weekend [and her little sister : / ] - that's what I left early, had to get ready for them. Twas fun to catch up with them, haven't seen her in years, doesn't help they live in Greece.

As for books, well, they're top secret, couldn't possibly tell you about them ; )

'you reading anything that captures the vivid imagination? Or is that going to be a secret? :p

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wheres your challenge, wheres your tease, C & F, NEG..............U claim U want to avoid lets just be friends.........DUDE THIS SCREAMS OF WUSS BOY wanting to be JUST her friend.

So inject some playa like texts, invoke some banter, tease a lil more. Reading wow are u fricken serious..............FAKE IT DUDE..........say something like I am reading how to disarm a bomb, Jeorpardy for GENIOUS's, Dr. Suess, the 3 little pigs.............HUMOR dude........come on you know this stuff, now mix it up already.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say you steer away from boring topics such as books. So ignoring her question is the best thing. She's probably only trying to make convo and thats the best she could come up with. Try to come with something better to talk about.