Some advice with getreal

getreal

Reaction score
Now I know this will be a controversial post but I've checked the forum guidelines and this doesn't break any rules so here goes:
(This will get deleted soon I'm sure)
I stumbled upon this forum the other day for reasons I won't go into, but what I realised straight away (after having a laugh) is that this is not where I'm meant to be - one of the mythical "females" you seem so obsessed with seducing.

I scrolled through a couple of posts because I genuinely found it fascinating to realise that there were real people who genuinely felt this way about women (and themselves). It's kinda funny how much analysis goes into these posts to be honest and the jargon is hilarious.

Im here to give you a bit of advice right now though, take it or leave it ;) (I already know this won't be popular):
1. Everyone on here exaggerates the amount of action they're getting. Trust me, it's laughable. We've all met people like this in real life, and it's blatantly obvious.
2. Hating on women and trying to manipulate them won't get you very far - at best, it will get you terrible relationships with insecure women. And also shows how insecure you are yourself. Trust me - as much as this community claims to be able to manipulate women - apparently they're all "sheep" who go after "alphas", the reality is that women have actual working brains (shock I know) and are usually FAR more socially intuitive than men - simply because we've grown up in a different social environment, and while you call this being "confusing", it's actually just being socially intelligent (crazy I know). Most women prefer men who can understand and are comfortable with emotions (not fake "nice guys" but guys who are secure with their masculinity). To be honest, I know most women spot this disdain and attempts at "manipulation" very easily, and it implies one thing: you have been rejected/hurt in the past by someone, and you are now incredibly insecure, forced to belittle women for your ego's sake. It's not a good look. Women with other options will not choose you.

3. Literally, just "be yourself". That means authentically yourself - have genuine confidence and security with who you are, don't be an assh0le and you will come across far better. Every woman has a version of /those stories/ - encounters with creepy, off putting males who think they know pick up artistry. It's very easy to laugh at people like that, just an observation. Being an idiot about it will ensure you're laughed about later with her friends. I know personally I've encountered people who I just KNOW have visited these forums - it's incredibly obvious, sometimes I string them along if they're being especially entertaining, but I always exit pretty quickly.

Just thought I'd drop this here, some thoughts from one of the people you talk and try to analyse so endlessly on this forum. Guess I'll see how long before it gets deleted, hey?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You clearly don't really understand the premise nor nature of this forum. Or you're another pointless troll.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. So tell us ohh wise one. How much action is the average guy on this forum getting? And how would you know? How much are you getting?

2. If you think this forum is all about manipulation and hating on women then you are sadly mistaken. I suggest you hang out here more than a few minutes. Would you prefer guys be more clueless about women? You going to stop biatching about clueless guys? No doubt some of this gets applied wrong, but the big picture is not about learning gimmicks.

3. Be yourself!!! Totally agree, and always work on improving yourself...making for a better self! Again you missed the message behind this forum.

Obviously you are fairly impulsive, and draw conclusions too quickly that aren't correct!

This forum has helped a ton of guys become better men. Too bad you don't want to see that, it happens to benefit women at the end of the day, that is unless you prefer beta chumps. I often hear women complain that there are no MEN left. Well this forum is about creating MEN.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Everyone on here exaggerates the amount of action they're getting. Trust me, it's laughable. We've all met people like this in real life, and it's blatantly obvious.
Only those who are insecure will exaggerate about the amount of women they fvck. This forum has a lot of very confident and very capable men. The numbers here vary according to what each man wants out of women.

2. Hating on women and trying to manipulate them won't get you very far
The only thing to hate is feminism. "Manipulation" is your word for causing emotional fluctuation. You're correct, these two things won't get us very far. Putting our minds and our talents to other things such as self-improvement and being financially well-off will get us far. Women have nothing to do with us "getting far".

it will get you terrible relationships with insecure women.
All women are insecure to varying degrees.

the reality is that women have actual working brains (shock I know) and are usually FAR more socially intuitive than men
We already know this. Quit telling us the sky is blue.

Most women prefer men who can understand and are comfortable with emotions (not fake "nice guys" but guys who are secure with their masculinity)
Yes, the sky is still blue.

Literally, just "be yourself".
No, I want to be my BEST self.

have genuine confidence and security with who you are
And here's the problem.... a lot of guys don't have genuine confidence and security. That's why this place exists.
Every woman has a version of /those stories/ - encounters with creepy, off putting males who think they know pick up artistry.
Real "pick up artistry" is not noticeable to anyone. It is built into one's personality. I have NEVER had a woman think she was a victim of "pick up artistry".

Just thought I'd drop this here,
Thanks. Now go learn how to become a woman that the men here would actually WANT to keep as a companion. We've done our part.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people get laid, news at 11.

2. Hating on women and trying to manipulate them won't get you very far - at best, it will get you terrible relationships with insecure women. And also shows how insecure you are yourself. Trust me - as much as this community claims to be able to manipulate women - apparently they're all "sheep" who go after "alphas", the reality is that women have actual working brains (shock I know) and are usually FAR more socially intuitive than men - simply because we've grown up in a different social environment, and while you call this being "confusing", it's actually just being socially intelligent (crazy I know). Most women prefer men who can understand and are comfortable with emotions (not fake "nice guys" but guys who are secure with their masculinity). To be honest, I know most women spot this disdain and attempts at "manipulation" very easily, and it implies one thing: you have been rejected/hurt in the past by someone, and you are now incredibly insecure, forced to belittle women for your ego's sake. It's not a good look. Women with other options will not choose you.
no woman likes a player and yet players often get laid, wanna take a guess how that works?

3. Literally, just "be yourself". That means authentically yourself - have genuine confidence and security with who you are, don't be an assh0le and you will come across far better. Every woman has a version of /those stories/ - encounters with creepy, off putting males who think they know pick up artistry. It's very easy to laugh at people like that, just an observation. Being an idiot about it will ensure you're laughed about later with her friends. I know personally I've encountered people who I just KNOW have visited these forums - it's incredibly obvious, sometimes I string them along if they're being especially entertaining, but I always exit pretty quickly.
everything a guy you don't like does will look bad on them, everything a guy you like does will be the gospel, that's how women work, we already know that.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
The forum is about self improvement, being at your best and learning about the opposite sex. This is not a pua forum. Some people here become bitter when unplugged, but usually come over to the happy side of relief that is the real world and not the matrix that you're plugged into.

muzza.deman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow

I been reading this site for a month or so and have decided to join/contribute... Most contributors are awesome and dedicated to contributing positively.... Thus a fellow new member with, out of the blocks criticism .... OK caveat emptor pal contribute your pearls of wisdom elsewhere if you wish ...relationships are strange beasts and we all navigate to our best abilities. Perhaps teaching is your forte, for as we know " those that can't do : teach".