Solo pretty boy ?

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
AAAgent says it's ok for a girl to hit you
What about biting? she did that first

PrettyBoyAJ said:
I ****ed up by even talking to her and trying to work things out.
why are you trying to "work things out" after she was biting and hitting you? did she even apologize for that or were you too busy accepting the blame? you were wrong (to text that other chick and to choke your fiancee)....but she is just as guilty for attacking you....never allow a woman to get away with abusive behavior by taking the blame for her...that is wrong!!

the fact that she attacked you first.... is enough to see that this is not going to happen....what happens when she starts hitting you again for some reason? that is abuse man....would you still put up with that?

backbreaker was right when he said "it is a blessing in disguise"...you found out that this chick gets abusive....you were lucky to find that out before you got married!!

I don't get why all these guys want to stick around to try to "work things out" when something like this happens....it just shows weakness....there comes a time when you need to step up and be a man and not accept the crap that women are giving you!!...realize that it is over and walk away from it.

These women bully their men....hit them.....cheat on them...disrespect them....try to dump them....and what is the first thing these guys want to do? they want to "try to work things out"...what for? just so it can happen again later on? it will never get any better...it will just get worse!!

Quit allowing women to treat you like sh!t while you accept the blame.....because they will blame you all the damn time!!

There are also guys who cheat (or attempt to cheat) on their girlfriends/fiancees/wives and get caught....after they do, they get upset and immediately want to "work things out"...that is wrong!!

Don't apologize and become beta/AFC over her....accept what happened and move on because the relationship is over...when you start apologizing, you become weak...you lose your frame....the relationship starts to run on HER terms....she holds the power...then you start doing what SHE wants you to do....because you are sorry and trying to please her all the time....most of the time, she gets another dude and you're trying to compete with him....you turn into her by becoming insecure...then the wheels fall off the wagon when she turns it on you!! A total waste of time because the relationship is done....but you wanted to keep a dead relationship going by trying to "work it out"

It just ruins you as a man.. because get way behind in the game by becoming beta/AFC...then you spend your time trying to work things out for yourself by trying to get back in the game.....it ain't worth it guys!!

If she was so great to begin with.....you wouldn't be trying to cheat....and she certainly wouldn't be hitting you!!

Never accept abuse from women of any kind!!

Be responsible for your actions and accept the consequences!!

That is what a real man does....that is what a DJ is supposed to do!!

SoSuave666 said:
The thing that you, cordon, and voice are forgetting is that you are not a husband first. You are a man.
Well...if you are ever married one day, make sure to keep your skills razor sharp. Then when you get caught cheating, you will be giving up your sh!t to your ex wife after she drags you into court!! Do you really want to go through all that?

SoSuave666 said:
I agree mostly with the mistakes you say he made. I bolded, however, things that I think aren't mistakes. Mistake is probably the wrong word anyhow, but I'll stick with it. The thing that you, cordon, and voice are forgetting is that you are not a husband first. You are a man.

There is simply nothing wrong with flirting with other women..engaged, married, single, I don't care what stage of life you're in. It's necessary to stay sharp in the game. You can't do that when you only speak to one woman and oogle over her day and night. Competition anxiety is something that drives the hamster wild and INCREASES ATTRACTION. If you really want to get your girlfriend hot, flirt with other women IN FRONT OF HER.

I'm not saying you have to cheat if you don't want to. If you want to stay faithful, great. But saying you can't flirt and text with other women just because you're about to get married is ridiculous. Don't throw away DJ knowledge just because your eyes are clouded with the sight of "love."
Well some of your thinking is wrong...I agree that there is nothing wrong with flirting......getting numbers, planning to cheat, and texting other women is wrong when you are getting married!! There is no point in getting married if you still want to spin plates!!

There is no point in being committed to a person (engaged/married) if you plan to cheat or meet other women....that is why you stay single and avoid that crap altogether!!

You can still retain DJ knowledge....have other women attracted to you......but there is no point in cheating or planning to cheat when you are married or engaged....that is a total waste of time...stay single and spin plates instead!!

This guy is 22....he has no business trying to get married....he is too young, immature, and is not financially secure to have that responsibility....he should be out meeting other women and not just be committed to one!!

He was wrong to text the spanish chick...he made himself look guilty by coming up with a lame lie...then trying to hide the evidence....and finally choking her out!!

Nothing he did was DJ at all

He had no plan and then got caught....so he lost everything...now he is miserable with nothing to show for it.....now this chick is turning it around on him ....making him feel more angry, insecure with himself and with her... she is now planning to bang other guys...he did exactly what you are now preaching with your advice...how did that work out for him? not very well.

He is not ready to be committed to one person......because he is too young....his actions showed that....so it's best that this happened now before he got married....otherwise he would be going through a divorce!!

He did way too much for this chick by moving out to her.....because in the end....she didn't appreciate all that he did...she only views him as a cheater and an abuser because of this incident....she doesn't care how much he did for her....that is why you always put yourself first!!

The OP needs to move on and get over what he did....that is the only thing he can do...he decided to get involved involve another chick....that was his fault...hopefully he will learn from his mistakes...having a girlfriend and a fiancee is two different things....putting a chick above yourself should never be done....wallowing in misery won't change anything....what's done is done...start to rebuild your frame as a man....get some anger management....meet some new women...and start fresh with a DJ mind!!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is one thing I can learn about this and it is where I messed up the biggest. Is way before all this bs. It was me not staying in Atlanta and moving to my college city to be with her. She would preach plans on how we would move to Atlanta during the summer and then I could get my career job. Now its Summer time and she's telling me she's going back to the college town for the Fall semester.

Just switched up the game with me. I think it's total BS but that is what you get when you follow a females lead. I'm not doing that no more.

Right now I'm working at a Dealership, In 3 months I've pulled 14k. It's in my college town but right now I think I may just go to Atlanta and get me a job there. No more following a woman. It's time to do me and if she follows she follows but I shouldn't be the one acting off emotion. She should be the one acting off it.

I even got fooled last week. We talked and she was telling me she wanted to get an apartment in my college town and somehow I agreed to do it. Then days later she changes the whole script. Wow. Stupid Pretty Boy, Stupid Pretty Boy.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tsk, Tsk, AJ you should have known better its 2013 us black males ain't got time for these confrontational black chicks. I hardly see black men with black chicks at all these days unless he's either 1.older generation 2.A thug type. Hasn't Floyd Mayweather's prison sentence taught you anything :nono: HIT and QUIT! 70% of black women are single for a reason. This post breaks political correctness, but **** it. You could have KILLED that ***** man. You are in ATL nonetheless. Last time I went over there I saw a lot of brothers with some Asians.

Once I went Latina I never went back :cool:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hustlaz Ambition said:
Tsk, Tsk, AJ you should have known better its 2013 us black males ain't got time for these confrontational black chicks. I hardly see black men with black chicks at all these days unless he's either 1.older generation 2.A thug type. Hasn't Floyd Mayweather's prison sentence taught you anything :nono: HIT and QUIT! 70% of black women are single for a reason. This post breaks political correctness, but **** it. You could have KILLED that ***** man. You are in ATL nonetheless. Last time I went over there I saw a lot of brothers with some Asians.

Once I went Latina I never went back :cool:

I aint black...but i prefer Latinas and Asians over white and black chicks anytime...they are sexier and act more like actual feminime women instead of boys/men parading around in women's bodies.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AJ, you're a 22 yr old with a Master's degree near Atlanta. You should not be settling down with with a broke 19 yr old girl that has 3 more years of college. She is just getting a taste of freedom from her parents and will spend the next 3 years partying and getting ran through at Frat parties. You need to make that move to Atlanta and get up some chicks your age or older that have something to bring to the table besides a cute face.