Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

solo or afc??

afc_destroyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats better guys going out solo or going out with an ugly buddie of mine.?
i mean any social proof is better then going out alone right>>
i mean will women think im a loser too if i go with an ugly loser that is uncool and doest know how to dress>>>
i atleast wish he can dress better

so wht do you guys think>>?

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I often go clubbing alone. You can always strike up a conversation with a male stranger and make instant beer-buddies. Try to distinguish who the regs are and befriend them. HBs would be none the wiser about your true social life.

Tyler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
I often go clubbing alone. You can always strike up a conversation with a male stranger and make instant beer-buddies. Try to distinguish who the regs are and befriend them. HBs would be none the wiser about your true social life.
I'd love some more details on this...it's something that I don't do, and in fact has never occurred to me.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(shrugs) I'm not sure how I can be more detailed. Just act casual the way you would in a normal social environment. You're not trying to bed these guys so it should be much easier than approaching HBs.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You worry too much.

look at my sig

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When me and my friends go out, we typically seperate once we get to where we are going. We have an unwritten rule; if your not back at a designated place(like the car) at a certain time, then it is assumed you found a "ride" home and you get left.

Take your friend along. Hang with him until you need to be one on one with a HB. If you hook up, he's on his own...

You do what you gotta do for your freinds...

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When me and my friends go out, we typically seperate once we get to where we are going. We have an unwritten rule; if your not back at a designated place(like the car) at a certain time, then it is assumed you found a "ride" home and you get left.

Take your friend along. Hang with him until you need to be one on one with a HB. If you hook up, he's on his own...

You do what you gotta do for your freinds...
:p

We split up a lot as well. Sometimes solo, sometimes in small wingmen groups. It's really flexible. Cell phones are a beautiful thing. If we can't reach you on the phone, and we can't find you, we assume you found somewhere else to "party." :)