Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Solo goes back on Campus and runs into Pros (Semi-FR NO Big Neil!)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my buddy who works at one of the top clubs in the city and rarely gets to go out hits me up to go out. Now this guy is always a blast to go out with.He's like a frat guy( 6'3, 225, swole) always acts serious like he is pisved off at the world, no nonsense personality but when he gets hammered he just OD's, acts dumb and we just have fun (got footage of him Freestyling in the car "I got my crew back like Leonidas, pound ***** from the back like Leonidas" lol)

Anyway the girlies are coming back to town cause College is about to start, we get in the bar and it's dead we even see chairs getting folded up, so were like WTF.

"Itll be cracking in 30"--Says the bartender

But shyt looks like this

http://terribadtotravgood.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/empty_bar_room_2.jpg
We go back to another bar but it's nothing but 40 year old yuppies and wanna be conservaties. So 30 mintues later we go back and all of a sudden the bar looks like this

5 girls to one table, a bunch of "ShowStoppers" just walking around. My buddy and I see two ShowStoppers walking with a guy who was as old as Hughe Hefner

"Da fucc they doing with that old dude?" my buddy asked

"Their pros brah.."

"Naw can't be"

These chicks were hot and this guy was older then dirt, we sit somewhere and I instantly noticed that it was "cliquey" you know college bars still have that "High School menality" So a couple chicks come up to my table cause were chilling with a promotor who is known around the city. I'm feeling like a chode not even approaching, which is sad cause 6 months ago when I was at that bar I was making out with the hottest chick :confused:

"I need to find out what's going on" says my buddy looking at the two chicks​

So he approaches them, I kind of creep by, I mean I know he can hold his own he's a boss espeically with his body language. So this dude see's me creeping around and is like

"What you doing?"

"That's my buddy I got his back"

"aww man I'm a private Investigator looks like your scooping the scene..."​

So I'm shooting the shyt with this guy now who is a P.I. He's telling me about how he worked for a famouse baseball player and famous senators whose wives have all slored around on them (His clientile is people who got major "cake")and he's giving me tips to know when my future wife may be cheating or something

1. If she gets dolled up all the time--especially when she comes home from work
2. IF she withdraws emotinally
3. If she all of a sudden is all over and wants to try "new" stuff
anyway back on topic my buddy comes back and tells me

"Yeah dude, I asked them what's the deal and their like 'oh he's just a friend who wanted to go out and we wanted to show him a good time' fuccing prostitues"

"Sad part is they look like they 19"

Went outside and saw girls gossping about people they knew I felt soooooooo old. The whole vibe felt so high schoolish

anyway all I gotta say is wholly molly, lot of guys look like they hit the gym since age 9. The girls were HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG.

Hacking the college bar is all about them knowing you or you having social proof i.e. The promotor

My buddy wants to go there next week and "do it for real" I told him "Ok"

Cliffs:

--OP goes out with buddy to college bar, bar is dead told to come back later by bartender

--OP and bud come back later bar is packed with girls that are HNNNNNNNG, OP is a phaggot to scared to apporach

--OP buddy appraoches 2 pros, OP talks to a P.I. Guy

The end​

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I'm banned from the misc brah hence I've been here a lot but honestly I might have to go back on a alias this site is getting boring again and the Zyzz hate is strong here
Well Loony has been banned by the mods and the Misc. needs a new king again.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up misc phaggots....

Seems to me OP is a typical miscer/foreveraloner/creeper

Do you even approach....?

Heck do you even lift ? PHAGGOT