Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Solo Daytime Approaches

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone can help me with solo daytime approaches I'd really appreciate it cause I'm stuck.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anything specific you need help in?

Approach with confidence and give eye contact. Smile sincerely in moderation. It's not what you're talking about, the first impression is based on how you say it.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically looking for some good approaches that aren't socially retarded like "are you single"

skyjcky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read the site man, plenty of approaches floating around.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Open her with anything...

There called openers because they open conversations. Don't worry about what to open with, focus simply on starting a conversation. Once your conversating, charm, flirt, qualify, ect. all you want.

Don't focus too much on the opener, focus on the conversation.

Mr. Mystery

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not what you say but how you say it.

I know it sounds cliche but anyone can tell when you are full of s#it and your alterior motives will be seen.

It has been reccomended on this site many times to ask the girls you are approaching about a piece of their clothing or what not but, to be honest why do you give a Fvck about where they purchased their clothing.

I know this sounds quite lame but for me personally I sometimes enjoy going up to a girl and telling her how gorgeous she looks. Now if she doesn't look that great i won't say anything but if her appearence if worthy of it she will get my sincere approval.

you can go up to women and ask them, how they think you look.

Be spontaneous and have fun with it.

If you want any more specific examples let me know.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
If you want any more specific examples let me know.
Yeah, please do...I like your style, the sincere thing is something I could see myself doing...see, one prob I have is that all the lines and pickups I read I feel so fake if I say them, makes me feel like a loser even if they are successful.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by One on One
...see, one prob I have is that all the lines and pickups I read I feel so fake if I say them, makes me feel like a loser even if they are successful.
right, so don't use them.

just say whatever comes to mind. mystery gave some good advice.

also, don't hide your desire/attraction to them. let it flow. give a compliment if you want; it doesn't really matter what you say, but how you deliver it.

just be natural, real. something that helps is instead of going out with the sole purpose of approaching (daytime), in your day time, go to places where you expect hbs to be, where you're bound to catch some looks.

for example, instead of going to study at the library, i go to barnes and noble. that way, i'm doing my thing, and if i do see a hb, i'll chat her up.

or, at school, instead of spending time between classes isolated inside (even if i brought my own food), i go and eat outside, where i know i'm bound to run into hbs.

as long as you're out and about, running into hbs on a daily basis will come naturally, and opening with anything will be natural.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by One on One
Yeah, please do...I like your style, the sincere thing is something I could see myself doing...see, one prob I have is that all the lines and pickups I read I feel so fake if I say them, makes me feel like a loser even if they are successful.
Allllright,

For me I don't like going out for t he specific reason of getting phone numbers. When I do go out sometimes I talk to people and start conversations.

Now the truth is that as people we have opinions on almost everything.

For example, yesterday evening I was at the liquor store when two girls walk by the fridges looking for alcohol. They were talking about Arrested Development, one of my favorite shows. So I just did a couple lines from the show and they started laughing. We talked about the show, and then I moved it to what they were buying beer for. They said for a party, I told them they should come to my party because it would be more fun. They said it was a friend and they couldn't miss it. I had to carry 4 cases and 2 handles so I said goodbye. Then when going to pay they were behind me. (dammit i should have closed) but i let the opp. pass.

If you treat girls and guys the same way starting a conversation is easy. If I didn't like the TV show, i would ask them how they could like that horrible of a program and the conversation would flow from there.

Now some PUAs or Players would disagree that you should find something in common (even if it is BS) and run with it, but I have neither the interest nor the need to lie to try to forge common interest.

As long as you don't try too hard you will do fine. The minute you start thinking too much you screw up before you start.