Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Soft Harem Collapse

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Over at RooshV a while back, Roosh posted a thread on "What's the Hardest Part about Being a Player?"

Answering his own question, he said, "harem collapse." He remarked that suddenly 3-4 girls will all go cold and drop out, even the #1 plate while the others also lose interest. All at once, BAM, you're back at rebuilding stage.

He was at a bit of a loss to explain it and was frustrated by it.

Well, speaking of coincidences.... I dropped one last week and two others took themselves off the roster. Another girl I met Friday and hit it off with (all signs pointed upward), texts me today with a change of heart.

I have a date tonight. Totally expecting a flake.

So, two questions: If you have experience with this, any explanations?

Also, any preventative measures you've taken to prevent this?

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens. Sometimes it is life building your character for you. The move is to just stay humble and start grinding again. On flip slide sometimes your harem grows really fast. It is all about having that deep level obsession to keep growing,grinding, and to learn.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I get the keep grinding part. No intentions to stop.

My issue is this:

Say you get 2-3-4 pretty decent women into your rotation. Does this bring you to act a certain way that drives them off eventually? Are women demanding that only THEY can date around but the guy they are with cannot? (I suspect yes...they want EVERYTHING).

Also, I know not to talk about other women around the one you with.

But, does this having options situation, which removes your desperation, tend to backfire eventually? Do they expect undying attention, but of course give that and you're punished for it.

So, that's the explanation and what are the evasive maneuvers to prevent it?

The GUY should be in control of the collapsing harem should he show choose. What are the best ways to maintain that?

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
they probably KNOW each other, or hear that you are a "player". So of course they dont want to be a "plate".

German Soldier

Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as they see you're not in it for the long run, they're gone. They're not stupid and it's easy for them to figure out that you're just going to throw them away. And nobody wants to really like somebody and have that person just throw them away.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) If you have 3-4 girls to choose from, girls have 10-15 guys to choose from. You didn't make the cut.

2) Believe it or not, but not EVERY girl is a slvt. Shocking. If you believe everything you read on this forum, you would think that all girls have slept with 15 guys by the age of 20, but I have personally met 20+ year old virgin girls. And no, they weren't ugly. They were average to a little above average. One was pretty.

What I am building to is that if a girl senses you're just in it for sex, she may lose interest. Some girls actually want a relationship believe it or not.

Now I am just waiting for all the butthurt posters coming on and being like "YEAH YOU THINK SHE'S A VIRGIN BUT SHE IS LYING!!! HOw5 Do24 U KNOW? TROLLOLOLO"

Take it for what it is worth. The butthurt won't believe, but I know the truth.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, two of them are no great loss. Decent people and lays but not long-term prospects. So, yes, maybe they sense that.

Still, among the three, there's no possible way they know each other.

Anyway, I'm asking how to keep these three around (again, one I dumped).

I just wanted to start a conversation on effective strategies to keep a harem afloat on the guy's terms, not their's.

I know some guys here have experience with this more than others.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the experience of girls wanting to be more than a plate - eventually most girls are going to find a point where they are frustrated with the fact that they can't have you all to themselves. It may not be a result of anything you did wrong or anything you can control.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=196218

I went through it last year. Women being women, they all need to be paid off at some point. They're not going to keep giving you pvssy on credit if they know you're not going to commit.
Just charge it to the game and start a new roster. It's not easy but not impossible.