Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sofomore's DJ Bootcamp Journal

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, I am starting a DJ Bootcamp today. I just moved to San Francisco and am ready to get out and meet new people. I am going to be posting my field notes here, along with random readings, etc. Feel free to join in. I am also starting an eight week gym routine. If I can remain consistent, by Halloween I will be spinning plates and looking huge!

Here is the Bootcamp PDF that I will be following: www.djbible.classicalgasemissions.com/djbc.pdf

:rockon:

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey wanna do the boot camp challenge with me. We can mentor each other

read each others progress and share experiences and give comments. MSG

purefilth. I will be starting this tues 9/4/2012.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I'm down. Let's make every Sunday the cutoff for the week. Where in the Bay are you at?

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I just got back from walking around.

Definitely got a lot of smiles and eye contact in but only two Hi's to hot girls.

First one, I was walking towards her, she glanced up at me and I smiled. She smiled back and I said "Hi". She got kind of embarrassed and looked down to the ground and gave a super soft hi back. I couldn't stop grinning after because he reaction was so shy.

Second one was easier. Just a straightforward smile and Hi when we locked eyes.

I definitely need to get out there and find a good street with lots of attractive women. I kind of picked the wrong area because I needed to run some errands but if I spend a couple hours tomorrow (earlier than rush hour) I can definitely get the number higher than friggin 2. I need to get to 50 by next Sunday. With only 2 down I can feel my confidence growing. I cant imagine what it will be like by 50.

A lot of women here just look at their phone or the ground as they walk. I need to find a way to get their attention if I plan on doing real approaches for conversations next week. I'll be back here tomorrow to write again.