Sociopaths: Frustrated Nice Guys?

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you turn on the news and hear about another rape/murder, do you ever wonder about what drove the culprit to commit such a heinous act? They must be some kind of soulless monster without a sense of self. In a way, you are absolutely correct. Someone who decides to go out and purposely violate and take the life of an individual has obviously hit rock bottom.

But, did you ever once feel sorry for the person who committed the crime? Have you ever thought about the fact that maybe they finally went berserk after years of strained self-control? One thing that I always find interesting about murders or rapes is that people who know the suspect always say something to the extent of "He was always such a nice person, you would never suspect him to do something so horrible!" See the picture? These sociopaths are a lot like the hopeless AFCs you describe, aren't they?

Now, I, as an Eternal Nice Guy, have had similar thoughts. Always being the social outcast, I have had thoughts and urges that frankly, and forgive me for my brief break in formality, scare the hell out of me. Believe me, I went and sought professional help. Now I have those thoughts and voices under control...for now. However, if I stay the way I am, I cannot guarantee that they will stay under control.

What I'm really trying to say is that DJs (regardless of experience) should not look down on AFCs. Sure, they may not have the oppurtunities you have. They may not have the skill that you have. They may not even have the hope that other AFCs have. Although it is partially their fault that they became, again, forgive my abruptness, complete psychopaths, telling them that they are worthless and are just too lazy to improve them doesn't help. Yes, they have problems, but that does not make them any less human.

Then again, perhaps I'll be writing a book on this from the mental asylum in a few years, ha ha!

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't always AFC nice guys who rape and murder attractive woman, think about, Ted Bundy, Clancy Brown, Perry March, who are just a few of a very long list of very successful AlphaMale type of dudes who have commited these type of crimes in order to satisfy their excessive lust for money and beautiful woman.
Several years ago here in Australia a successful hunk dude who not only Managed a bank here but also had a gorgeous young long blonde haired HB10 Wife, was imprisoned for the brutal rapes of two HB8's who were employees at the bank of which he managed, had it not been for his second rape he would have got away with it because of his great reputation within the community.
These type of successful AlphaMale hunk type of dudes are continuously being written about in our newspapers and shown on documentaries on our tv sets, due to their bizarre rapes and murders of beautiful woman.
I don't hear about anywhere near as many AFC nice guys who have committed these type of crimes, it always seems to be the dudes who can fvck as many hot babes as they desire who are doing these shocking things. :crazy:

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT? i don't know who the other guys are but ted bundy was a momma's boy who was the epitome of the weird guy living next door!

alpha male?! wtf?!

original post may be onto something but it probably involves other things... it's probably not primarily afcness but abuse that causes them to get really deranged... then the afcness adds to the psychic torment and they may lash out.

but sociopathy - not knowing right from wrong - may not be the end result... maybe psychopath is a better description.

delta

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CactusMcDougal said:
Now, I, as an Eternal Nice Guy, have had similar thoughts. Always being the social outcast, I have had thoughts and urges that frankly, and forgive me for my brief break in formality, scare the hell out of me. Believe me, I went and sought professional help. Now I have those thoughts and voices under control...for now. However, if I stay the way I am, I cannot guarantee that they will stay under control.
*sniff sniff* dreamX!

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sociopaths

Sociopaths lack empathy (and other things).
Rape is not about lust it is about ego in most cases. You can pay a prostitute or masturbate if you have urges. Crimes of lust are more common in cases of child abuse betweem relatives, where sex object is easy target. Or in cases of sex slavery etc.

AFC guys are frustrated and they can detonate one day, thats right. It is not their fault that they are insecure, ugly, shy etc. but it IS their fault when they rape somebody or worse. Some guys are psychologically very damaged and they will never get better with women for example but it should not be excuse. I assure you really succesful men dont laugh at AFC guys....only recent AFCs now Alphamale, DJ, whatever wannabes despise them.

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a statistical link between being single and going to prison. Countries with a high rate of unwed males have a high rate of crime.

The fact is, when a man has a woman and his balls are drained, all is right in his world. He doesn't want do do something dangerous like rob a bank or shoot a cop. But once he is horny and desperate, you are dealing with a vicious starved animal. His brain doesn't work right, which is why momentum is so important in this whole DJing thing

logicallefty

Reaction score
superchristx said:
There's a statistical link between being single and going to prison. Countries with a high rate of unwed males have a high rate of crime.

The fact is, when a man has a woman and his balls are drained, all is right in his world. He doesn't want do do something dangerous like rob a bank or shoot a cop. But once he is horny and desperate, you are dealing with a vicious starved animal. His brain doesn't work right, which is why momentum is so important in this whole DJing thing
well put...