Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Worker becomes Strippers and is After Me.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in 1999, before I'd gone to my 3rd college, a short jaunt of 40 minutes from my home city, I met up with this short french chick. Bout 5'feet. Nice booty. Very 'nice' girl. She worked nextdoor to the Grocery store I was working at at the time. We kinda hit it off. I couldn't really believe she was 'available.' Turns out we knew alot of the same people, that she grew up locally and was attending college locally.

During the course of our dating, I 'heard' she was not quite right. I never saw any incidents to prove that right, but I heard she'd had a hard home life. Her father had a heart attack right in their living room and that was it. Father dead. For whatever reason, the home life she had changed forever. Her mother was a douche. Her sister a douche. (According to her). Her only saving grace was her younger brother, whom she was like a brother to. I was a little sketched out, and probably immature, b/c she'd never even been freaked out a little about anything. We'd do simple things, seemed to have a lot in common, and had a decent dating trek. The main reason we split was because I didn't want a gf back home if I was going to live on campus, so I broke up with her about mid summer. (Stupid me, I ended up with a gf within a few weeks of college starting anyways).

Fast forward 4 years to 2003, and we met up again. I was done college, had moved home, and found someone who knew her, so I ganked the number and called her drunk that night super excited to find her. Turns out she was near done college, working as a social worker supervising a group home of basically crazy people (think of Something About Mary), and became a Sorority girl. She only lived across the city from me, so we began dating again. It happened quite fast as I recall, because we'd gone to an Alumni College Party, got quite drunk and returned home. Prior to this, we'd never even had sex...lol. But when we got back to her place, her roomie called her from another party, put me on the phone, and the roomie was like "She likes you, and wants to fvck you, so make a move Nova." Being that it was our 2nd first date, I didn't hesitate. She was pretty hot in bed. Petite girl, but nice bootie and butt. Dark hair, Dark eyes. Kind of the soleil moon fry look.

2003 lasted about a month. She hosted my b-day part at her Sorority house, bought kegs, and invited loads of people over. We'd have a few drinking nights a week and casual dates. It all imploded when one night a few of my friends came over with me, and on Camera, a friend of mine kissed her. I didn't find out til a week later when she told me and I saw it. Seems he was mad drunk and somehow ran up on her, or whatever. He pursued her during that week until I was notified of what happened. I promptly walked away from both the friend and girl.

Fast forward to 2007. It's last Saturday night. I get 1 text msg from a Dark Hair girl with huge tits. Then another. Then another. "Do you miss me A-Unit". "U Single A-Unit?" Then another message in her bed, down shirt shot. "Do you like these?"

I'm thinking damn, not bad, but I know this girl. I've dated alot of dark haired girls with huge tits who are 5 feet. Who the flux is this? She plays cat and mouse for days, only revealing who she is in clues and hints. I never came close because she's actually changed quite a bit. The vertict was, it was miss 1999 and 2003, now in 2007. Turns out she got a BOOB job, redid her hair, and instead of working in/for the group home, she's now a stripper at very reputable strip up in the Northeast. I haven't seen her fully, or been to the club, but I imagine she looks good with her tits. Her butt was always...round and nice, a stock any guy here would like.

Having NO experience with strippers, I can't fathom the personal change that had to have taken place to go from what she was to what she is. Thing is, this always happens to me. Girl from 2-4 years ago looks me up again. I never leave on a bad note, probably because I don't care. Someone doesn't like me? F-u, I'm out. Thanks for the good memories. Peace.

Questions?
Comments?

After I figured out who it was, she's been pushing to meet up at her club, or even locally. I'll admit I'm curious. I've known her on and off near a decade, so I can see through her new facade. But that aside, I'm not up for drama, nor the kind a "stripper" would bring. Obviously the idea of her sexuality blows me away. New boobs, on that frame? Fvcking kidding me? At 27...I'm just antsy. My bro moved away the other day, and I've been real down. He's the only one I trust, besides family in real life. Guess it's like a QUARTER life crisis.

It's a positive note, I suppose, since it is a hot chick in hot pursuit, but there's obvious baggage here.

To the community.

A-Unit

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit said:
. I promptly walked away from both the friend and girl.
The question remains: What is it that you want?

There is a reason you walked away 4 years ago remember that. All of the sudden this chick is flashing her t1ts on the cell and its "Let bygones be bygones"?? What has changed? is it you? or just the little head is in control??

I remember someone posted something a long time ago which goes something like this: Even if you become a DJ, don't go back to your past and try to hook up with chicks who you had problems with hooking up with, its counterproductive and it will set you back. Your best bet is to look forward and go after chicks you don't know or met before.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit said:
During the course of our dating, I 'heard' she was not quite right.
Going from a social worker to a stripper? I suppose the cash is better, but if you are thinking in terms of "not quite right"... I think you have a pretty strong indicator right there.

*red flag flies onto field*

A-Unit said:
She plays cat and mouse for days, only revealing who she is in clues and hints.
*second red flag flies onto the field*

*whistle blows, loudspeaker crackles*

"AW. Second flag."

A-Unit said:
She hosted my b-day part at her Sorority house, bought kegs, and invited loads of people over. We'd have a few drinking nights a week and casual dates. It all imploded when one night a few of my friends came over with me, and on Camera, a friend of mine kissed her. I didn't find out til a week later when she told me and I saw it. Seems he was mad drunk and somehow ran up on her, or whatever. He pursued her during that week until I was notified of what happened. I promptly walked away from both the friend and girl.
*yellow flag launches skyward*

A-Unit said:
Turns out she got a BOOB job, redid her hair,
*second yellow goes flying before first hits the ground*

*loudspeaker pops live*

"Party girl, correction, fake party girl."

•confers with other refs•

*scavenges up yellow flags, throws red out*

*buzz of loudspeaker*

"Upon further review, the ruling is dangerously low self esteem, flag three."

A-Unit said:
So in 1999... Fast forward 4 years to 2003...2003 lasted about a month...Fast forward to 2007
*red flag flies*

*loudspeaker fizzles*

"Delay of game."

A-Unit said:
...short french chick. Bout 5'feet. Nice booty....so I ganked the number and called her drunk that night super excited to find he... She was pretty hot in bed. Petite girl, but nice bootie and butt. Dark hair, Dark eyes. Kind of the soleil moon fry look. ... Then another message in her bed, down shirt shot. "Do you like these?" ...I'm thinking damn, not bad...with huge tits who are 5 feet... but I imagine she looks good with her tits. Her butt was always...round and nice.... Obviously the idea of her sexuality blows me away. New boobs, on that frame? Fvcking kidding me?
*black flag flies and lands big and menacing in the middle of the field*

*loudspeaker broadcasts the crowd's boos back to them*

"This game has been called on account of A-Unit thinking with his little head and not his big one."

Seriously?

Do you want something from her?

And, when I say "something", I mean along the lines of heebie-jeebies or broken knee caps from her irrate pimp.

If you ever wanted a stalker, there she is, by the way.

Flattering, but what's the agenda?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against strippers or anyone who chooses that type of career, but fact of the matter is that most of those chicks are wacky.

I knew a couple of them back in the day. Both were cool chicks but at the same time they had issues above and beyond the normal stuff that prevented me from dating them.

Now that I am working around strippers I witness even more of the chaos. From what I have seen i don't even know if i would care to take a chance on fukking any of them. Just too much BS.

You have history with her and you seem to have your head on straight, so I'm not gonna tell you to stay away, but definitely proceed with caution.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah

if you bang her, don't expect a relationship, and expect a high probability of trouble of one form or another (drama)

i agree with str8up, strippers are wack jobs. i like strip joints now and then, but i never take the girls seriously, it's a business transaction to me - you get money i get to feel your tits and ass all over me.