Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Skills

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yuo think its ever possible to get even a date with really bad social skills? i mean so bad its unbeliavable????????? If so how????

Thankyou

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir,

you are asking for a $90,000 salary without having the experience for the job.

Your IMMEDIATE goal should be to Work on your social skills, not getting a date.

Read some of the tips on building rapport and social skills, when you let loose, the dates will come. You cant have what you want without working from the bottom up.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want a date? If your social skills are as bad as you say they are (and I think this is just a joke account and that you're full of it) a date with any girl would only result in you sitting there quietly and letting the conversation die. Awkward, awkward, awkward.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, make new friends. Thats the easiest way to get social skills. Girl friends, guy friends, fat friends, skinny friends, hot friends, funny friends. Try to get as many friends as possible, but first try talking to the friends you have now and learn the art of conversation. Once, you pick that up, its pretty easy to carry on a convo with just about anyone. And if your conversation skills arent too great and you decide to begin dating, make sure to do action dates and dont do dates where you are forced to talk until you are comfortable with the person

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give an example of extremely bad social skills? People with confidence issues often undervalue their skills.

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
to GigaloDJ yes i had one and it went fine everyone else, i have LOTS of friends its just when i first see a woman i cant say anything appart from asking her out which never works. If i do get a date then im fine, well i can hold a conversation. Apart from that im screwed. Do you know of any way i can get a date without having a convosation for ages .

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it up dude, social skills are a must. If you are that desperate then go for a UG or big bertha at the donut shop cause w/out social skillz thats all your gonna get.

chimps_rule

Don Juan
Reaction score
social skills beats looks and muscles hands down.

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i agree chimps, in fact its blatently obvious. I am ****ed.

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and i also have no confidence whatso ever, well not with women.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. I have a solution for you.

Lay down and die.

Or reframe. Instead of saying "I have no social skills" ask yourself.

"How can I get social skills today?"

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
popcorn,

you have to start from square one!! read the damn bible, then do the bootcamp.

you have to learn how to crawl before you can walk...