Social Secrets - Get Your Free Ebook Right Here!

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, aren't you guy who said you're too fat to do a bootcamp now and need to loose like 400 lbs before you approach your first girl? I mean wtf makes you qualified to write an ebook and give advice???

I think I'll stick to pook.

~Vortex~

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf, I never admitted that I was overweight, and I don't need a bootcamp.

What's wrong with having a social life if you've got a belly? Wtf? I'm not claiming this is for picking up girls, but for laying down a social foundation first. And sure I'm qualified to do that, I'm a psychologist ffs! And I have a girlfriend atm... so there's no need to pick up girls for me...

~Vortex~

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... I wrote that, so??? What's your point... Because i've been sick for a while I can't talk about socializing?; I have years of expertise, I even coached people two years ago (but because of my sickness I stopped doing that).

Sure I sit at home a lot, because the doctor indeed said so. Just taking his advice. But I do get out of my house, to have a good time in the weekends (minus the drinks).

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx I'll read it right after I'll be done with "maintain an empire while avoiding Bankruptcy" written from the Lehman Brothers. :whistle:

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, I'm not sure why everybody is jumping down the OP's throat? You have all kinds of keyboard jockeys get up here and post "advice" and the last time they approached a girl George Bush was still President.

If you are going to egg Vortex, egg them all. If folks aren't posting field reports, pics, threads about individual GIRLS they are dating, then in my opinion they have no credibility (including POOK, I can't count for one fvcking field report that got posted on here, just theories).

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JT7890 said:
Haha, I'm not sure why everybody is jumping down the OP's throat? You have all kinds of keyboard jockeys get up here and post "advice" and the last time they approached a girl George Bush was still President.

:crackup: that had me rollin

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT7890 said:

If you are going to egg Vortex, egg them all. If folks aren't posting field reports, pics, threads about individual GIRLS they are dating, then in my opinion they have no credibility (including POOK, I can't count for one fvcking field report that got posted on here, just theories).
Take it easy mate,and about the last approaches happened during the bush era,keep in mind that in this forum we're all serious people and we don't do gay stuff like approaching girls.

~Vortex~

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, this is for picking up girls... it's just for laying a social foundation, actually I wrote it for people with social anxiety. No I don't have field reports, and have a girlfriend, just a cute girl... Why do I need to post field reports if it's just for some basic social advice?