Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social proof backfiring?

Firefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in the general group but thought a mature perspective would be good as well.

So I am in a situation where I am regularly invited to social events and parties, as well as being known by the staff in many of the most exclusive bars in my city. I have used this with some success in making good impressions on women.

However, one problem I have had is that sometimes women I am interested in end up hooking up with other guys they meet at these events. Recently, I took a girl to my favourite bar, and she ended up sleeping with some guy she chatted to there (not on the same night, they kept in touch and they hooked up the next time she was in town). He then ignored her afterwards, and she said she hooked up with a friend of his who goes to the same bar to teach him a lesson. She contacted me to see if I was free to meet up, and I told her I was busy but she could come to a big social event I organised. Guess what - She slept with another dude that she met there the same day.

Obviously, I am not going to have anything to do with this skank anymore but it made me think of some questons:

1) How to avoid this from happening? Is it just a matter of making sure you are the most desirable dude at the event?

2) When girls do this, does this mean they treating you as an orbiter? IE They use you to ensure they can go to events safely while on the hunt for another guy?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firefly said:
... they kept in touch and they hooked up the next time she was in town). He then ignored her afterwards, and she said she hooked up with a friend of his who goes to the same bar to teach him a lesson.
"...to teach him a lesson. "
Wow,I bet he was devastated that a shank he slept with fukked another guy . :rolleyes:
That woman is so stupid that she could not even figure out that a guy who ignored her after their ONS could care less.
Another example of the delusional value that women ascribe to themselves.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm.. chicks "hooking up" with other guys when you've taken them out is not normal. So, if it's just this one chick who did it, she's a nutcase. If it's several chicks who've done it, either you have a knack for picking out nutcases or you're doing something very, very wrong.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) How to avoid this from happening? Is it just a matter of making sure you are the most desirable dude at the event?
You don't necessarily have to be the most desirable guy at the entire event, you just have to be desirable enough and more desirable than any competitors.

2) When girls do this, does this mean they treating you as an orbiter? IE They use you to ensure they can go to events safely while on the hunt for another guy?
Yes. She has gone and fvcked two dudes but hasn't given it up to you. This would indicate that she doesn't view you in a sexual manner.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this woman did you an overall favor in that she demonstrated her true colors. Sure you may have only pegged her for a lay but you don't always get it.

On the whole social proof backfires when you aren't generating enough interest. She would have gotten some other guy somewhere else even if you didn't have your social proof.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would treat this as an anomaly. Rotten apple - toss in the trash and pick up another.

M

MonkeyButt

Until your game has improved...

Until your game has improved don't try to impress them with the events you organize, impress them with yourself on a one to one. A date.

That's what I'm doing, it's working well.

MB

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firefly said:
How to avoid this from happening? Is it just a matter of making sure you are the most desirable dude at the event??
Never bring a woman you are not currently fvcking on a regular basis to a bar/club filled with other men. You are just making it easier for her to meet other men.

Why introduce competition in the first place?! you can't take a woman out to more seculded dates?!

It is your only avenue in meeting women?! expand your horizons to other places.

Firefly said:
Women will use you if you let them use you.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will fvck to get invited to those "exclusive" venues. It's your fault for not asking for upfront pvssy payment prior to bringing them there.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and she said she hooked up with a friend of his who goes to the same bar to teach him a lesson
She wh0red herself out to teach a guy who didn't give a sh1t the lesson that she's a wh0re and that chicks are insane?