Social Media

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys so I've noticed lately that I waste A LOT of time on social media (instagram and twitter mainly) and I'm thinking about deleting them.

What do you guys think? Do you find them useful for getting laid/girls or do you think its a waste of time.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I just read that people spend on average about 1 hour 40 minutes a day on social media. What a waste of time that could be spent with me actually living and working. Deleted that ill let you know how it goes

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste of time. Snapchat is the exception, but I still deleted mine. I got rid of everything a year and a half ago. Great decision.

I did it because I figure that if someone wants to talk to me, just do it in person. Texting is eh, only for making plans or to be sure that the person gets the message. Calling more so if you are currently doing something with that other person/persons. Just my 2 cents.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I off and on delete my instagram and facebook, why? Eventually you'll start to see that people live fake lives on social media and only do it for the likes. For some reason it got to me and it made my life feel inadequate because I wasn't out buying fancy cars or doing this or that (apparently no one sleeps anymore, everyone "grinds 25/7" )

So, delete em, distraction and a waste of time. Why bother caring what other people are doing, that is what social media is.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is a what I call a "highlight reel". Waste of time and nothing but attention wh0ring, especially for women. I wouldn't help inflate the already out of control ego's of these girls. My vote: Delete them all.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'd say get off social media altogether. It is the domain of feminists, SJW's, and narcissists.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only use Social media to schedule dates, not to chat with them and liking/commenting on their pictures.

Usually, i ASK for the number, if they do not have (if they are foreigners), then i go for the social id, and just use it to set up my 1st or 2nd date ... and chat/play with her on the date itself, not on Facebook and Twitter!

Avoid social media for chatting for now... Instead ... hit the streets!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im concerened about how much time i spend on social media

have been for about a year my iphone has an eiry hold over me

working to break it but i need to spend a lot of time on twitter as i am a heavy sports gambler

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the predicament, I'm the same, I have deleted facebook off my phone and also twitter, I will sometimes go on when I am at home or at the computer, but I do feel better for it.