Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social life dwindles

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been taking some hits in my social life. A few of my greatest guy friends moved a way. I've grown distant from some of the local ones. And some of my other friends are just plain lazy and don't wanna go out and do stuff.

Friday nights had to come to an end, I wake up for work at 4:30am. I also moved out in the country and its an hour long drive from the nearest 18+ place. Some bars around here but its all 21 and over.

I moved back home this winter with my parents and their old fart neighbors. I gave up on the social life at college because it was a 50minute drive and supplies lines where hard to maintain. I am transphering to the university and getting a dorm but that is a bit away yet.

I work in a nursing home. After dealing with all the BS from my female co-workers all day long it eats away at your drive to find more of 'em. After dealing with women all day long you actually get tired of 'em.

New college will bring a new job, new surroundsing (dormatory), and a completely new set of freinds. Oh yeah, and I'll turn 21. Yippy. geart. WTF am I to do until then?

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
that was really depressing. Buy lots of alcohol and drink up.

Unbridled is dead on. When I get like that, I buy a 40, get on the subway, and ride it to the end. At that point I get off the train, buy another 40 and repeat the process. You'd be surprised the conversations you get into after a dozen colt 45s...AKA DJ...

just make the most of your surroundings

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take this golden opportunity that life is now offering to get to know and like and spend time with....yourself.

Here's a quote from "The Invitation":

"It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied. I want to know what sustains you, from the inside, when all else falls away. I want to know if you can be alone with yourself and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments".

One of the things women like is a man who is his own person. Men are admired for their ability to be self-sufficient and to make the most of any situation they're in. As opposed to women who whine and complain unless they're pampered, have air-conditioning, ten kinds of shampoo, blue deodorant in the toilet and on and on.

Most women can't stand to be alone with themselves. Opposites attract. If you can take this opportunity to develop self-reliance, self-entertainment and be happy with yourself in the quiet times, you'll be better able to attract and keep a good woman.

There will be times in your life you'll look back on what you have and wish you could return there. Make the most of it now.

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
RKTek makes good points. Working on yourself works. So, you can use this time to get yourself stronger, more self-reliant, etc if you choose to. That's one way to look at it.

Pilot, when I was your age, I left Milwaukee and went to college at Stevens Point (near the town you have listed) for two years. Huge mistake. M-F ratio all wrong, limited places to go, everyone knows everyone too well, etc.

If you can, move to a bigger city, at least for your summers. There's four good ones near you - Minneapolis, Madison, Milwaukee, and of course, Chicago. You can easily get a summer job in any of these places, and temporary housing is easy if you're serious about it.

Chicago is by far the best for women, but the other three all have their charms.

So, unless you have some esoteric major or scholarship that requires you to stay at one university, do what you can to go to be in a big city if you can.

See the big picture and make your life.

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm using this time to live at home and save up money. My job pays $10 an hour and their is usually some chance of incentive pay so I'm stacking loads of cash away for college right now.

I'm also really excited about starting pre-engineering this fall. I wrote that when I was tired and in a low moodswing. Just restless. Wanna get life moving.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, forreal...

i don't know what to tell you to do until then,

but know that being 20-21 about to move into a dorm is a very good thing

soak up all the don juan knowledge you possibly can and let that **** LOOSE when you get to a dorm with girls literally everywhere

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
Unbridled is dead on. When I get like that, I buy a 40, get on the subway, and ride it to the end. At that point I get off the train, buy another 40 and repeat the process. You'd be surprised the conversations you get into after a dozen colt 45s...AKA DJ...

just make the most of your surroundings
Are you allowed to drink on the subway, man? That sounds like a lot of fun! Where do you live?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are going to Uof Wis. it will be hard not to have fun

bars. football. woman. basketball. parties. and most of all HALOWEEN