Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social insecurity

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to be really self-conscious too, especially when I would notice girls looking at me...I always thought they were judgeing and probably thinking **** about me. later on I founf out why girls looked at me...my damn good looks :( lol i missed out of tons of opportunities with girls too because of being insecure...looking back, some girls were giving me the green light and everything but I would be all clueless and in-denial :mad: ...then I would wonder why some girls asked me if I was gay... ****

BigLebowski1

Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem is that I never know what to talk about with people. I'm great at making short little conversations about something that just happened. But when a topic runs out I am at a loss. I hate that awkward silence when both people don't know what to say. What's the best way to come up with charming, funny, cool stuff to talk about with girls. My main interest is sports and I don't think most girls want to hear me talk about the NFL.

SchuhSohle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rapsta
today I actually did the opposite.
when I was thinking about how to act or where to place my eyes in public. I told myself "let's try do the opposite, let's just pretend you don't give a shyt. let's see the people's responses then" well nobody gave a fvck. how nice :) i actually felt good at the end of the evening. try it out. when you're thinking about what they are thinking of you, just let loose, don't bother it too much. I mean, what can they do? are they gonna shoot you? no no no :) hopefully i feel the same tomorrow as well.
Sounds pretty good. But the opposite isn't pretending you don't give a shyt.
It sounds as if you did the right thing though. You watched other people.
That would have been my advice as well. Observe and maybe even judge others ...

Maybe write a list with things to look out for.
Stuff like:
- are there any hot girls with ugly boyfriends?
- who is the most nerdy looking person of the day?

I think it is one of the biggest problems of shy people:
they think it is none of their business ...
while confident people talk about others and more often than not make fun of them.