Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Circles

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About a year and a half ago, I figured I’d see what this “social circle” game was all about.

I’ve got a female cousin that lives in a mixed use development complete with shopping, bars, restaurants, and apartment buildings. She was my way “in” and the only person I knew there. Over the course of the past 1.5yrs, I’d hang out with my cousin at one of the bars close to her apartment. It didn’t take long to meet all of her friends and now I know about 20 people that live there. Next thing you know I’m attending concerts, parties, going to brunch, and hanging out at the pool with these people.

It took about a year of socializing there 3 times/month to become a regular. Now I know all of the bartenders and get hook ups on all my drinks. I’ve met a really good male friend and I’ve had 5 of the girls from that circle make it obvious they were interested.

I haven’t had to pursue any of these girls. There has been 5 now that have pursued me. All I do is make myself approachable, act friendly, interested, genuine, and every now and then I share a few funny stories. I don’t need to run any “game”. I don’t need to ask them for their phone number. They seek me out, I don’t seek them. This is totally opposite of what happens when I’m in a bar where I don’t have any social proof, have tons of competition, and you need to “set the hook” quickly to get a number.

In this setting women have a chance to get turned on by your personality. Its allows them to become very comfortable and warm up to you slowly. As a result, once they are comfortable they will pursue you if the interest is there!

This social circle game takes little skill. Its low pressure, zero approach anxiety. I barely even try. Super easy. The only requirement is a little time, patience, and good conversation.

No different than in any other arena, the guys that look the best, talk the best, bring the most value, and are confident get the most girls. The 2 best guys in this group have also fuhked the most girls in this group. One is a player, creates drama, a little metro, sells cars for a living, and is dating a HB9 that he cheats on with lesser girls. Lol. He has already told others that "Howie is trying to steal his girl" although I've done nothing along those lines. I can't help it if she likes me!

The other top guy that hangs out there is a good friend of mine. He has his own business, highly social, knows everybody everywhere, drinks every night of the week, and slept with a few of the girls in this circle, as well as banged many of the girls that work in the surrounding shops.

For the guys out there that struggle getting girls in other settings(bars, OLD, cold approach, etc), I’d highly recommend you invest time in a social circle. It’s a place where the average guy has a shot more so than anywhere else. Just leave your beta ways in the past and be able to converse well with various types of people. After a while it gets to be like an ongoing episode of Cheers!

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, social circles helps you develop communication skills as well.

I have at least 3 social circles that I bounce around in.

Great way to meet new people, especially women.

Reaction score
Prior to the Internet, that's the only way it was done.

I don't think this will ever work for me. I don't like people enough and I don't see why other people would want to hang around me.

And believe it or not, if I did join social circles and the girls wanted to have sex with me, 99% chance I would turn them down. That used to happen all the time when I was in my early 20's almost 10 years ago.

Plus, who wants to know Central Florida's first ever convicted cyberstalker? I can't even use Facebook or anything like that.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Social circles (new ones and expanding current ones) will open many new doors for you. Not just in terms of dating, but business, hobbies, etc.

I have found that chicks whom I have dated/hooked up with that came directly from social circles require very little work as you are selling yourself to the entire group, not just an individual. Just like in sales. Those who are interested in the presentation will stick around to learn more about the product (you) and those that are wanting to buy in will make it known.

A few words of advise about dating within your social circle:

1.) Be selective. If you become interested in one chick you really cant go hitting up her friend that you're only half interested in. They will talk within the social group. Downfall to the social group is you cant be a manwh0re and stay close with the group.

2.) Dont rush. You will find that lots of LTR's start in "social groups". Reason being that most people have a lot in common with each other, same interests, etc. Let the women figure you out within the group. Let them come to you. Once you know that you are interested in one and the feeling is mutual, its easy.

A couple years ago I was hanging out with a newer group of people through a mutual friend. We would typically go out for a few drinks one night a week, sometimes 2 nights. After a while, there was one blonde that started doing things to show interest. She would save me a seat next to her, started to look at me/smiling at me differently, starting individual convos just between us, kino, etc.

We had a regular meeting place and normally stayed there for a couple hours and everyone would venture back home. One evening, as everyone was getting ready to leave, she told me that there was "another spot" that she wanted to check out and asked me to go.

We ended up hooking up and also dating for a couple of months.

Just be sure you're not looking for pump and dumps through these social circles (unless the woman just tells you that she wants to fvck only) because you can also do as much damage to your reputation as well if you look like you're using the social group to get laid only.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about social circles is that it's easier to get girls if your game is already good, but if you have bad game every failure or bad breakup will make it harder to get the next girl because she'll hear about what happened with the last one (but the opposite is true, if you're amazing to all the girls all the other girls will hear about how amazing you are)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I travel a lot on business trips.

From experience, it will be a lot easier and faster to be accepted when a woman in a new environment introduces you to their friends/family. And it made my job so much more successful.

Even guys in the intelligence trade does this. Women r key towards being socially acceptable and certainly key towards any profitable venture in any new environment.