Social Circles > Cold Approach > Nothing at all.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey brothers, I hope everyone is doing well. Hitting the gym, eating healthy, mediating and working hard at your careers.

Today I want to touch on manipulating your social circle to get dates. Its one of my favorite subjects. I feel like in our community its the most un talked about yet most useful skill you can have.
I want to start this post off with a short story:

When I was 17-18 just discovering about picking up girls, I thought "approach everything". I approached any and every girl I saw that looked decent. Some of my friends and I from the old neighborhood lived near a college campus. We didn't go to the school, but could pass as students so no one bothered us. We would play a game of "who can get the most phone numbers". I would approach 30-40 girls a day. I did well. Out the 30-40 id get 7-8 numbers. Some real, some fake.

Then one day I approached a set. Before I could get a word out, one of the girls said loudly "OMG, Its that creep who tries to talk to every girl!" Everyone burst into laughter. I was embarassed. "

Im grateful for these days, I now have 0 apprehension about approaching a girl. However a valuable lesson learned
You do not go approaching everything that walks past in an area you frequent.

A better approach is manipulating your social circle.
We don juans should not be just social with women. We should also be social with other men.

Real life example: This weekend I met a cool guy at a festival. He was standing there and we just started shootin' the ****. Come to find out after a nice conversation, he owns a ticket compamy and gets tickets to concerts after they sell out. Now I have a connection for tickets. Just by being social.

You meet people and use them to introduce you to more people. Some of these people are women. This is the best way to meet females.
We all have a female friend who we are just platonic friends with. Maybe you arent interested in a relationship with her. Perhaps shes not your cup of tea or your not hers.. but her value isnt dissolved.
Did you ever ask her if she had any single friends?

When a friend hooks you up with a chick they do alot of work for you.
They say how your a great guy already. All you have to do is not mess up.

So use your social circle to get dates. Be social to establish connections and dont be that creep who talks to every girl, like young Cola

Peace bros,
PM me if you need further advice with this
I want to see us all do well and I'm here for you.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Parties are the best places to meet new women. PERIOD. As far as level of game required/needed goes.

The BEST thing for men to do is stop creating "limiting factors" in their minds about what situations are most "appropriate" to meet women... Social Circles vs. Cold Approach vs. bars, etc. I follow no rules at all.

It really doesn't matter. If you are a man who has something to offer.. women will WANT access to you. Simple as that. All women care about is what you can do for them. If you have something they want.. they will make themselves available.

Men do not need "rules" to follow in order to have conversations with other human beings. You talk to a woman you want to meet. If she likes you.. maybe you f*ck.

The reason modern men are so overly analytical and clueless comes from the extensive level of manipulation women feed men. And men who buy into the manipulation end up confused and insecure around women... walking on eggshells and worried about "screwing up".

This is how women figure out who is a real man and who is a thirsty validation seeking beta b!tch.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Parties are the best places to meet new women. PERIOD. As far as level of game required/needed goes.

The BEST thing for men to do is stop creating "limiting factors" in their minds about what situations are most "appropriate" to meet women... Social Circles vs. Cold Approach vs. bars, etc. I follow no rules at all.

It really doesn't matter. If you are a man who has something to offer.. women will WANT access to you. Simple as that. All women care about is what you can do for them. If you have something they want.. they will make themselves available.

Men do not need "rules" to follow in order to have conversations with other human beings. You talk to a woman you want to meet. If she likes you.. maybe you f*ck.

The reason modern men are so overly analytical and clueless comes from the extensive level of manipulation women feed men. And men who buy into the manipulation end up confused and insecure around women... walking on eggshells and worried about "screwing up".

This is how women figure out who is a real man and who is a thirsty validation seeking beta b!tch.
False. The more I read your posts the more I wonder does he really get girls? With all due respect, sir.

Your methods are those of a brute. No tact, no poise and no grace. There is an unspoken social code that those who have social skills just know . If that statement was false websites like this wouldn't exist.
-Cola

If you get dumped by a beta female, your chances of bedding the alpha female of the same group is slim. If you get dumped by the alpha female of a group her betas will salivate over her sloppy seconds

I think you should read some of my posts and refine your game a little, sir.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Your level of game can't be used to meet women in other venues, only at parties? Your level of game should be up to speed being able to meet women at any moment or location, not just at a party.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
cola said:
False. The more I read your posts the more I wonder does he really get girls? With all due respect, sir.

Your methods are those of a brute. No tact, no poise and no grace. There is an unspoken social code that those who have social skills just know . If that statement was false websites like this wouldn't exist.
-Cola

If you get dumped by a beta female, your chances of bedding the alpha female of the same group is slim. If you get dumped by the alpha female of a group her betas will salivate over her sloppy seconds

I think you should read some of my posts and refine your game a little, sir.
Psssfff...

I am well aware of the "unspoken social code"... I just don't give a sh!t about it because I don't care about outside validation on the same level you do.

There is nothing interesting or provocative about a man who follows OTHER PEOPLES RULES all the time. This is what you call: a boring submissive beta.

Half the reason I attract women is I am unlike any other man they have met.

Nice try though. :up:

MAYALL said:
Your level of game can't be used to meet women in other venues, only at parties? Your level of game should be up to speed being able to meet women at any moment or location, not just at a party.
I didn't say I can ONLY meet women at parties. I said it is the easiest place to meet them.

I can meet women anywhere. Stop splitting hairs in all my posts and trying to find false claims. You won't find them. Get a life.

zoooz

Banned
Reaction score
Benghazi was caused by republicans dressed as Muslims.

Islam sucks

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Psssfff...

I am well aware of the "unspoken social code"... I just don't give a sh!t about it because I don't care about outside validation on the same level you do.

There is nothing interesting or provocative about a man who follows OTHER PEOPLES RULES all the time. This is what you call: a boring submissive beta.

I didn't say I can ONLY meet women at parties. I said it is the easiest place to meet them.

I can meet women anywhere. Stop splitting hairs in all my posts and trying to find false claims. You won't find them. Get a life.
Proof. I need proof. Sir, may I see pictures or video of you in the field? Pictures of you with a plate.. anything to substantiate your claims? I'll provide the same. I just dont believe you.

A pic of you with a sign saying poon king & the date. I'll apologize to you if you do.

WorkHardPlayHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Consistently attending house parties after age 22 or so isn't realistic for most people, especially young professionals. I do agree that parties are environments where overlap in interests are common and greased by alcohol, conducive to lucrative conversation opportunities, but it's just not realistic.

As a man in his late 20's, I can say with relatively high certainty that going/hanging out with girls as friends is one of the easiest things you can do to boost your game and get put in opportunities with a high likelihood of meeting girls. Even as friends, they boost your ability to comfortably engage in bold, quick-witted banters with other girls in any environment. Plus, they'll bring around their friends, coworkers, etc. (assuming that they're social).

If you want to talk about a realistic option for low risk/high reward opportunities, that's it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Psssfff...

Oh you mean like when you say how you last for 5 minutes with a chick and anyone who pounds them out for hours is some beta loser? Lol....

Maybe you need some viagara or need to go to the gym or something cause no offense I don't even think could make myself shoot that fast if I wanted to...

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
cola said:
Proof. I need proof. Sir, may I see pictures or video of you in the field? Pictures of you with a plate.. anything to substantiate your claims? I'll provide the same. I just dont believe you.

A pic of you with a sign saying poon king & the date. I'll apologize to you if you do.
Suck my c0ck. I don't have to prove anything to some random beta on the Internet. Choose to believe me or choose not to. I don't give a sh!t either way.

marmel75 said:
Oh you mean like when you say how you last for 5 minutes with a chick and anyone who pounds them out for hours is some beta loser? Lol....

Maybe you need some viagara or need to go to the gym or something cause no offense I don't even think could make myself shoot that fast if I wanted to...
Any man over high school age who writes a post like this should feel embarrassed and humiliated.

You sound like a gossiping 15-year-old girl. Get a life loser. While you're worrying about "female orgasms" and how good you are in bed.. like a typical approval seeking faggot.. I'm likely jizzing in your sister's face. :crackup:

I am here to provide insight. Men who read my posts can take it or leave it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Suck my c0ck. I don't have to prove anything to some random beta on the Internet. Choose to believe me or choose not to. I don't give a sh!t either way.

Any man over high school age who writes a post like this should feel embarrassed and humiliated.

You sound like a gossiping 15-year-old girl. Get a life loser. While you're worrying about "female orgasms" and how good you are in bed.. like a typical approval seeking faggot.. I'm likely jizzing in your sister's face. :crackup:

I don't have a sister, but I'm sure if I did, her and her friends would be using you as the butt of their jokes when they get together based on your uhhh..."performance" or lack thereof.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

I choose not to.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

The easiset place to meet women is anywhere you can find them when you have the looks and the skills. I've seen a lot of false claims in your posts by the way.

Poon King said:

Have some respect to the posters of this forum Poon King. You can make your points without swearing and talking sh1t to people. What insight have you provided except for whining about women, calling men betas, fearing woman, making them superior to you?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, he can't. He is a brute. No tact, no manners, no respect. He read red pill philosophy and though it meant to disregard respect for others.

One thing I know is in this universe, you attract what you attract. If your attitude is the way your portray online you are not pulling quality women.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
No, he can't. He is a brute. No tact, no manners, no respect. He read red pill philosophy and though it meant to disregard respect for others.

One thing I know is in this universe, you attract what you attract. If your attitude is the way your portray online you are not pulling quality women.
Has it ever crossed your small animal brain that perhaps Poon King posts the way he does because he simply isn't interested in fairy-tale, sugar coated, disney-tier advice posts?

I use the phrase "nice straw man argument" a lot on this forum and that is because what most people on this forum tend to do is misrepresent an argument or point someone is making. To say that PK represents a position where he is advocating for the disrespect of women is a stretch, at best. All he does is give it to people straight. Woman hater is far from anything I would describe him as.

If anything I would say that Poon King's tone in his posts is empowering for men as it deflates the overall influence & power women seemingly have over men by simply having a vagina or being pretty. This is good for men as they tend to place far too much artificial value on them.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh.

Yo, thatfeel look what my plate did for my birthday.
Hotel room, rose petals, 600$ watch. Peep the flavored lube in the corner that she used to suck my p#nis over, and over and over again with.

All I did was use my fairy-tale, sugar coated, Disney advice on her.

Its like half a bottle of that lube left if you want to f*ck poon king in the butt with it.

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/Ch...150804_215656_zpsxfmvxhmd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What girl uses lube to suck côck? And what man brags about getting rose petals on a hotel bed to an online forum of people he doesnt know?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I have always said that "Less is more" if you do cold approaches. The PUA idea of approaching virtually every female in your vicinity can definitely come across as creepy.

Use your intuition, and approach who you WANT to approach. I don't cold approach anymore, but my best nights at it were when I did one or two approaches, not 20. Women can sense when a guy genuinely wants to meet them versus when he is mechanically forcing himself to approach in volume like a telemarketer lol.

That said, I agree with everything the OP mentioned.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Oh.

Yo, thatfeel look what my plate did for my birthday.
Hotel room, rose petals, 600$ watch. Peep the flavored lube in the corner that she used to suck my p#nis over, and over and over again with.

All I did was use my fairy-tale, sugar coated, Disney advice on her.

Its like half a bottle of that lube left if you want to f*ck poon king in the butt with it.

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/Ch...150804_215656_zpsxfmvxhmd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
So you had nothing relevant or meaningful to say? Thought so. :crackup: :crackup:

By the way, that looks like a 200 dollar watch to me. http://www.amazon.com/Citizen-AU106...TF8&qid=1438972787&sr=1-1&keywords=axiom+gold

If your girl is going to get ripped off at Zales(retail jewelers tend to mark up their inventory far beyond MSRP) could you at least have her buy you a swiss made watch next time? Then it might actually hold up next to my vintage omega seamaster :rolleyes:

Lying to dudes on the internet, wow man.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jewerly aint my thing sir. I like $$$. And perhaps it was a bit obnoxious of me to mention prices at all. Im just tired of all talk, no proof. But that wasn't the point. Point was I have women doing things that many men do for women.

So I feel like my advice is field tested. All I ask is for proof before you call people "beta" etc. Any evidence you've earned the right. I KNOW for a fact I pull more than 90% of guys on this forum. Yet I never call anyone names or put them down, because with a little tweaking we all can pull.

I try to post proof of my lifestyle. Not just type anything that sounds good and "manly"
Poon King, You, any of the negative posters on my threads never post proof. Just pick them apart.

I even have an open invitation to people on the NE of the country to come infield with me.
But no, guys like you and Poon King rather measure d*ck sizes online instead of using each others knowledge to help build each other up.
Forum was not like this in 2009.

Guru1000 posted a pic of a smoking hot chick yesterday, Ruler makes videos, Soloman used to post infield vids all the time, Marmel and Espi show their hard work in the gym.

You and Poon just talk sh*t and bring no value to sosuave. Far as I'm concerned until I see proof your both just fat dudes in a rented room pushing your poisonous mindsets on others. With no girl coming over later.