Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Anxiety disorder and being socially inept

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beatflux dont you think this could be a placebo?

iqqi why do you want to know so much about me? :D : im 17, im 5''11, big build. Everybody says that my shy personality doesnt fit me because Im a big person that looks like I can crush anybody so why would I be shy. Its like Mike Tyson with his squeeky ass voice but me Im like big and tough yet shy.

I just moved here to a city named Kendall 2 years ago to. Before I lived in Carol City, but both cities are in the Miami-Dade county.
Right now I have NO freinds, and maybe 2 acquaintances.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ IronGirevik
Who knows?
I know...the man needs help, not some crazy unrealistic bs. Let's be real for a moment here guys

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ IronGirevik
Who knows? Go onto ***** and search for "Holosync" and download some samples from their CD's.
what is the censored word you were trying to say?

also, I have a registered copy of BrainWave Genverator, which uses the same technology, using frequencies and stuff and brainwaves. Is it the same thing?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boricua, you need to try to match your personality more with your physical look, and i don't mean be a big dummie. i mean wit, ****iness, easygoingness, coolness. find a role model to emulate. i'm serious! tell me which guys you think are cool as hell, movie stars or whatever. PM me. i'd like to try and help.

"talk low, talk slow, and don't say too much." -john wayne

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
buddy, have we been living the same lives?! im serious, everything was like that to me, EXACTLY! you practically wrote my biography.

this is my tip, it may not be worthy, but it definitely has changed my life: leave these boards for a while, quit relying to much on the people here to help you. i was so caught up with these boards that i never grew into a man, until i decided to take a break from this. i focused myself only my studies, work, and my body. no girls, no friends.

i stopped worrying so much about girls. i was to afraid to be myself whenever a female was present, that it made me look insecure. now i just see them indifferent, they're not a necessity. heck, i finally get noticed by the chicas without the effort, it must really be the confidence. :p

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your fvcking right man! I depend on the poeple on this board too much. I have always been one to think for myself but ever since I found this board, I have become dependant on it for all the problems I encounter.

I am going to cut down posting on this board (everyone cheers). Im just going read the stuff on this board, continue improving all the aspects of my life, rise silently and think for myself.

spikehead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
I am going to cut down posting on this board (everyone cheers). Im just going read the stuff on this board, continue improving all the aspects of my life, rise silently and think for myself.
Now Thats The Spirit!! :D