so..............

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my game is at a point where my body language is really good, my tonality, everythign hell Im even gettign approched by chicks, half of them give me iois, a lot of them get nervous around me (im still a wee bit nervous myself around the new ones) but.. somehow, for some reason Im just not gettign tnat ease at talkign to them, theyre not gettign cofortable I dunno Im just workign on my own convo skills and crap I take it as its a lack on my side of the right convo skills so Im just gettign them, but.. does anyone have any advice

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so your primary problem is your conversatiom skills, as you stated above. Try pre-rehearsing a couple of stories before you go out and talk to these women, and share these stories with them to try to develop rapport with them. As you have raport with them, kino them slightly, and as the day goes on, they will become more comfortable with you.

You could be a bit more specific. Are the conversations you are engaging on not interesting enough? Are there awkward silences? Just be confident and charismatic, go with the flow, and as a DJ, you should ALWAYS have something to say, particularly at the beginning stages of rapport with a women. However, as the meetings become more frequent with the same people, they should start to talk to you more as they become comfortable around you.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GaryUnga
Master Don Juan
This is in the high school forum?

Well I think your ahead of me in a way. They will get comfortable around you after enough exposure. Perhaps a couple 'normal' talks. Just keep working on it.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think you need to improve?

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yehaits pretty obvious eh, Im gettign better quckly since I started being aggressive on monday, and yeah I posted in the HS formum because Ive always posted here and Im dealing with girls who are 17-18-19