Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So you wanna have success with women

nautica34342

Don Juan
Reaction score
so do i thats why i made my magic pill formula to do just that
Its pretty simple really first of all Some of you might just pass this post by and great keep reading and keep masterbating thats cool with me cause me and whoever follows this will be getting the girls. Well heres the pill or you can take the other one which is reading and masterbating. Well here it is a real simple but a plan that I guarentee will get me,you or even wort hog get women.

THe pill
1.start a journal with successes and mistakes in it
2.approach 1 girla day thats it and no bull**** approaches just talking to them about bull**** you dont care about. Always be closing. Remember from boiler room a sale is made on every call you sell her or she sells you on a way she cant.
3.after each approach log it after every phone call date or anything else log it see how you messed up because we are both going to mess up alot espiecally in the beginning
4.Remember whenever you pass up an oppurtunity to talk to a hot girl you'll probaly fantasize about it later why not live that fantasy

noones going to think your the **** until you do

note you might want to warm up with some hi's and bull**** conversations that day if your feeling nervous about approaching

I am also gonna change my name on here to something besides nautica34342 after i become successful with this after a month