Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So... you have the # BUT!

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sure a few of you took al ook at my 1... 1000 thread. Well... when I got to approach 200 I realized it just wasnt working:

I was very smooth, totally enjoying my time out, and getting HANDFULLS of numbers. But I was getting NOTHING out of phone conversations and first dates. I was frustrated as hell untill I realized:

SLOW THE **** DOWN!!!

If you dont **** her the night you meet her, you wont **** her on the first date. You SHOULDNT **** her on the first date. So take a deep breath and RELAX! Compare these two senarios:

GUYA and GUYB are identical. 8.0 on looks, 8.0 on game. So, when they approach HB 8.0's they both have a 50% success rate. They both approach 10 HB8.0's and recieve 5 REAL phone numbers.

GUY A waits a week to call all of the girls, and then schedules a date with each over the next 10 days. BUY B waits a few days to call one of the girls, and schedules a date for that day/the next day.

GUY A has decent rapport with the girls, and uses that to try and get physical on the first date. He spends the first hour at a coffee shop, the second hour walking around, and the third hour sitting on a bench, inching closer and closer. They all end up fooling around for the fourth hour, but he only manages to sleep with two of the girls, and the other girls label him as desparate and lose interest.

GUY B has decent rapport with the girls, and spends half an hour two forty five minutes with them at a coffee shop, then ends the date without a kiss. He still engages in kino, and all the fun DJ techniques he learned from the bible. All five girls rettain their original interest, and are intrigued by his flirty behavior and patience... as well as his "busy" life (who leaves a date after 40 min?). He calls all 5 girls again, and makes sure to be obvious about his intentions, inviting them out for dinner and a walk to enjoy the weather. The girls understand the difference between the first and second "dates" and are now EXCITED about the kiss. Instead of a fumbaling good by kiss - they share an energetic, fun kiss. Again, the girls are relieved by the low pressure, relaxed nature of the early relationship - and are EXCITED about more than a kiss on the third date.

Each GUY spent the same ammount of time "seducing" and "dating" but GUY B gets more action. He isn't chasing the girl... hes just enjoying time out with her... in fact, she will feel like she is chasing him - she wont be mounting any defenses toward his subtle advances, she may innitiate foreplay with him.

This technique has worked incredibly well when Ive stumbled on it in the past (due to busy schedule) and now, that I am purposly impimenting it, I am running into fewer dead ends. I thought Id respond to a host of questions regarding "fickle girls" who were just sensing sexual despiration.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to leave sosuave and spend sometime in the real world..

this comparison is ****!

a lot of guys meet a girl on a wed or thursday, see her that weekend..and she is interested?

why? because he is cool!

this crap you talk of is for people who arent cool, poeple who cant be themselves and get a piece.

Oh my god, im so busy...! no Im no tthat busy If I happen to be that busy then good for me..but I dont like to be busy like that...if a girl doesnt like that I dont conquer Earth for a few days and I sit at home..watching baseball..then she can NEXT her own ass!

bottom line....just be cool!

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skullcrusher
Warning: The above posts are not based on reality.
I dont know what reality youre livin in... Ive made more approaches and been on more dates than 99.9% of the guys on this forum. When my seduction/dating followed a timing like I described above, I got layed more often.

Friv - you completely missed the point of the post. And if you dont like living a busy life, thats youre own problem. Most people wish their days were spent achieving more, and fulfilling more goals.