Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So You Got Rejected By Someone...

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure that everybody here has been rejected at least ONCE in their lives (if you haven't, well damn, you better be schooling us how the f*ck you do it!). It doesn't matter whether you got rejected by the hottest chick in your school, or your partner for a project that you have the hots for, or a classmate; point is, we've all been rejected by women that we have been (or we are) interested in.

Let me ask you this though: Did it get you down? Did it serve as a blow to your self-confidence? Did it bring you back down to so-called reality that you'll never get girls for as long as you live? Did it put your self-esteem lower than it ever was before?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, all I got to say is this: Never that...

If you got rejected by someone, that's all they are: some-ONE. One. One woman. One girl out of the billions of single women in the world.

Let's do some mathematical approximations here. Say there are about a billion women in the world. There could be more, or less than that, I don't know. That's just a ballpark figure. Let's eliminate the too young and the too old; say that 25% are within your age range, either the same sage, or a little older or younger than you. That leaves 250,000,000 women available for you.

Confused? Hold on. From that 250,000,000 women left, let's take out the ones that live very far away from you. Let's say that 25% of them are reasonably within your city, state or country. That leaves you about 62,500,000 women left to go after.

Hold up, we're not done. Let's take out the snobby b!tches, the ugly b!tches, the suicidal b!tches, etc. Let's say only 25% of that 62,500,000 are really available. That leaves you about 15,625,000 women.

What else can we eliminate? Let's assume that you're trying to play it safe and that you wish to live life a little bit longer, or that you don't want to interrupt other people's relationships. Let's say that only 25% of that 15,625,000 are really available for the taking. Which leaves you with 3,906,250 single, pretty, available women.

To narrow down that figure a little more, let's just take 10% of those to make the figure a little more realistic. 10% of 3,906,250 women leaves you with 390,625 girls. And let's say that you are only interested in 5% of those girls, which leaves you with 19,531 and a quarter girls to DJ, to mack on, to pimp on, to run game on, or whatever term you choose to use.

What's been the whole point of this classroom session? The whole point is to show you that there are PLENTY OF OTHER GIRLS that you can choose from. Don't let that rejection from someone even faze you the slightest bit. You got shook by it? Never that, pick yourself up and move on to the next girl. Introduce yourself to another woman by the time that you finish reading this. Call up an acquaintance and ask her for dinner. E-mail a long-lost friend and just ask her wassup. That one girl that rejected you just missed out on possibly the greatest time she could ever have in her life.

19,531. From those 19,531, you've been rejected by ONE. What does it matter? You still got 19,530 and a quarter girls to go after. There are plenty of other chances. Don't kick yourself in the ass about how you f*cked up with that one woman. Instead, learn from what you did wrong (you ARE analyzing and refining your technique every failure, right? 101 people) and worry about the fact that you'll never have enough time in the world to actually go through all 19,531 of them.

19,531. That's a lot of girls. I wouldn't advice scratching a girl out if she doesn't tilt her head or points her shoulders to you when you converse, but you should keep yourself open. If a woman hasn't flat out rejected you ("No, I will never ever go on a date with you even if you were the last man on planet Earth!"), she's still in the Hanging List. Maybe you haven't shown her enough DJ skills. Maybe her mind was too focused on something else rather than you at the moment (she DOES have a life other than you, you know). There are a lot of maybes. But also, do not make the mistake of being too hopeful and keeping someone in the Hanging List for too long. Once you're not getting good vibes from a girl, move on to the next one, but do not completely forget about her.

19,531. Take that number and write it down someplace you can easily see. After every rejection you go through, subtract one from that number. You can NEVER fail. There is someone out there that you will succeed with. Now stop moping over that puny rejection of yours and take chances with the 19,530 left!

Good luck!

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Ko-B! I never thought of the exact number. I knew this dating thing was a numbers game. Never really thought of a number, though.

19,531!!!

I guess I have my work cut out for me. How many years is that, if I go after 1 girl a day?

:D

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tip!

I don't know how accurate your calculations are ko-B :) But you have a very valid point. There is a HUGE number of women available and that any of us might be happy with. We couldn't even date that many women in our lives...or maybe we could :D

Rejection is normally a self-esteem thing, you feel worthless cos some ***** used you, or really made you feel crap. Once you feel better you realsie theres thousands to choose from and you keep on looking.

Great tip!

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clint and Santos,

Though 19,531 might not be the EXACT figure to the question, it makes sense if you did the "calculations" with me. What we tend to do is to close our eyes and focus on one or two women and we put all our eggs in one basket. Once we don't get that we often get scared to move on to the next one...

I recently realized this and learnt to not give a flying f*ck whether or not a woman accepts me...hope everybody else does the same.

And it is true what Santos said about rejection being a self-esteem thing...the post is meant to help open your eyes to ease the pain of rejection on some of us.

Thanks for reading you two...good luck.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are close to 3.5 billion women alive at any given time.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KO-B IS BACK TOO!?!?!?

noooo shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

holla atcho boi!!!

AIM- AZNDZ
icq - 18061314

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn straight, yeah I was pretty surprised to see your name around the forums as well...holla...

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the International Programs Center, U.S. Bureau of the Census, the total population of the World, projected to 7/27/03 at 8:09:58 GMT (7/27/03 at 4:09:58 AM EDT) is

Of which a little over 50% are female.

approx = 3.3 billion.

At least there is already more women to men :)
[cheers to the big guy up in the sky]

felony.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont matter how many chicks there are, just remember, there is another hot chick right around the corner.

Reaction score
I remember last year when I got rejected, and felt like sh*t, because for some reason my male friends are always saying that I've got all the chicks and what not, and so it sort of pressures me into being this big shot DJ,pimp, player guy that I sort of was but wasn't.....I felt like such an AFC.. but then I listened to some songs from a band, that was about I guess failing, but coming back and kicking ass like before. It was inspirational and got me thinking that same thing about that it's just one chick not all of them, and now I'm kicking ass again.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't wanna burst your bubble but only the realistic nubmer is 3 out of ten ... so that leave you 30% of 19,531 which is... 5 859 girls ... that WILL say yes.

Great post. I dissagree with sum stuff cuz like in my city we are about 200 000 population so that

Let's say that 25% of them are reasonably within your city, state or country. That leaves you about 62,500,000 women left to go after.
doesn't apply to me :(

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, leave it to Dee-Zy to find loopholes in the math!

But nah man, it's called an "estimate" for a reason...I never said these figures were accurate nor were they going to apply to everyone....the numbers were simply meant to prove a point...that yes, there are a helluva lot of women out there, and one simple rejection shouldn't get you down.

Cancelled date? So what. Doesn't call back? So what. B!tch shield? So what. F*ck all that. Confident persistence guys, but always consider other options...never put all your eggs in one basket.

Latterrrrr...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course! I wouldn't have said it was a great posts otherwise nor would I have added in my sig.

GHOST

Victory

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ko-B
19,531. From those 19,531, you've been rejected by ONE. What does it matter? You still got 19,530 and a quarter girls to go after.
Not me.

I got rejected by that quarter girl, too. After her accident, she only had her head and her left arm and she still rejected me because she said I was too clingy... :mad:

I guess she was she was looking for someone to make her feel complete.