Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So yeah... Im back

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned a lot on the way to 1000. By 200 I realized I was going about it all wrong.

?Quantity / Quality?

I had just made my 197th approach. It was ****ing smooth. I had a 25 year old 9.3's #. Woopty ****ing doo. I havent been layed since before christmas. Ive only gotten head ONCE since i started my count to 1000... what a ****ing waste.

Prom seemed so close... and I still didnt have a date. I still wasnt "good enough" in bed. I still didnt know how to approach the girl of my dreams... if she walked into a coffee shop, ordered a drink, and waited for it in line. I had spent two months busting my ass approaching tons of hot girls for NOTHING.

When I was most successful with girls whom I really WANTED... girls a year or so older than me, sexy, intelligent, fun... I was never chasing girls. I was working my ASS off at life.

People are more perceptive than you could possibly imagine.

I am a great actor... I am a fun person... and women could see thru my approaches and sure... they were surrendering their # to the really hot guy with a lot of funny stuff to say... but they werent "falling" for me.

I want girls to fall for me.

I approached three more girls situationally, on my way to the coat rack, then left. Since then I havent counted a single approach. I have made 50-100... gotten a handfull of numbers... gone on a handfull of dates... but im running into the same problem - girls arent falling for me!

Why? Im LITERALLY the guy of their dreams - handsom, smart, fun... confident, charismatic, and charming. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH ME?

Its simple. Since I sent my college applications in I havent been doing much work. I broke my hands again, so I havent been working out. And I couldnt get a job untill I turned 18. Four months of life... WASTED

I am 18. My hand is fixed (via surgery, plates, and screws), and I just purchased 3,000 pages of incredibly interesting reading material.

I will get a 4.0 this semester. I will begin learning more about the world around me. I will work out 5 days a week... and feel healthy again. I will get a job at a resteraunt... and work 55 hours so that I can afford a new car.

And, believe it or not, without efforting random women in bars or social proofing in shopping centers girls will fall for me.

I will smile when I see girls I like, even if they dont smile back - Ill say hello. I will be totally honest with the girls I meet about my life (even my age). I will forget about getting phone numbers (and getting laid) and GET TO KNOW the girls I meet.

I dont want to be that guy who ****ed college girls since he was 16... the guy everyone knows but nobody is friends with. I dont want to be the guy who has to date girls from far away to escape his own rep. I dont want to be me.

I need to change.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want?

What do you want... more than anything? I want, in this cronological order:

-Catch up with my schoolwork... spend 3 hours 5x a week on work
-Start feeling healthy again... tan, 2 hrs 5x a week working out, diet
-Secure 2-3 jobs for the summer, so that I can total 55+ hours a week and purchase a new car
-Tighten my standards... girls 17-19 y/o, 8.9+
-Approach more girls WITHIN those tightened standards... basically... I want to approach more girls that REALLY catch my attention and quite pussing out
-Recieve a 4.0 in my poly sci class and a 3.0 in my eng class
-Reshape my body
-Make some spending money
-Find a prom date for my school prom and a date to another schools prom
-Begin reading books that interest me
-Get better in bed

I will employ my fullest efforts to accomplish these goals, one at a time, from here on out. What do you want?

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A fresh start is exactly what you need. You're young and have much more to experience, so don't get so down on yourself. You've been here for a while, have the mindset of a winner, and have direction and ambition. Once you get everything rolling you'll be just fine.

thecraftylefty

redbyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually enjoyed reading your 0 - 1000 thread. It was an inspiration. Made me think, "wow, it really is possible".
You've gotten way further than a lot of us on here have reached. Your a winner! Don't feel down.

Btw those are nice goals. :)

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anthony... :rockon:

Welcome back man...

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, you should have heard these rookies crying when you left ;)

glad your back, anth

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow man....

Zaine told me you posted something new so I came and checked this out.

I'm completely stunned...that was seriously the exact thing I was searching for in my time off. I'm going to start working and changing...Well adios man. If I'm inspired to post again I will. Till then, bye.

and what's up with the new smilies??

haha thanks man

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Today I went to all my classes, studied for two hours, did some casual reading for half an hour, made a few important phone calls, and went on a date! Lol... looks like im getting back on track quick! This weekend will be the biggest test - I have a host of long term assignments to start, a ton of jobs to interview for, and a few girls id like to get to know better. Ill let you guys know how things go!

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score

Words cannot describe...

Reaction score
Tiger, at least you can go to prom just be greatful for that. You can dance with a million girls there and then get hooked up on an afterparty and get your pimp on.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering where you went wrong. Not a lot of BJs and f***s for a guy all girls like...especially after 200 girls. I was worrying that I might actually have sex every 10 years. :p

So you're saying that someone in High School should focus on being a jock, having a job, and being busy so you seem to others that you have a life?

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"seeming to others like you have a life" is the wrong way to think about it. You want to have a life so you seem fun and interesting to others. And its workin really well so far!