Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So why won't girls let me have sex with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob S

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 7.5 billion people in the world, and only 2,043 billionaires.

This is 0.00002724%. Chances are that you have never met a billionaire, let alone should you include them in your discussions about "game."

PS: This isn't an invitation for you to tell me the story of when you passed by Mark Zuckerburg at the airport.
Whether I have met a billionaire or not and their percentage make up of the population has got nothing to do with the point I am making. I am making the point that beta and alpha do not discriminate against and / or fit into any societal class or social order etc. It's a mindset that anyone can have despite any circumstance they find themselves in in life.

Reaction score
Whether I have met a billionaire or not and their percentage make up of the population has got nothing to do with the point I am making. I am making the point that beta and alpha do not discriminate against and / or fit into any societal class or social order etc. It's a mindset that anyone can have despite any circumstance they find themselves in in life.
But those who have more resources generally acquired them?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is the game in that? I don't pay for sex and I have never offered money for sex.

It's sad that so few of you ever had the chance to hire a woman for a legitimate job like modeling (tax deductible in my business). It's a great thing, being her boss. More importantly, it appeals to her ego and fulfills a lifelong dream in many cases.

Those of you who have read my posts know I don't put up with too much crap from anyone - especially women. If what you are implying is true, that this was an average looking girl who was using me because I was paying her, then shouldn't I have been able to replace her?

By definition, our favorite woman provided us value. As you get better in your career you'll notice you get better women. Listen to Tom Leykis for more.
That comment was directed at @RichardTheFrog

Reaction score
Where is the game in that? I don't pay for sex and I have never offered money for sex.

It's sad that so few of you ever had the chance to hire a woman for a legitimate job like modeling (tax deductible in my business). It's a great thing, being her boss. More importantly, it appeals to her ego and fulfills a lifelong dream in many cases.

Those of you who have read my posts know I don't put up with too much crap from anyone - especially women. If what you are implying is true, that this was an average looking girl who was using me because I was paying her, then shouldn't I have been able to replace her?

By definition, our favorite woman provided us value. As you get better in your career you'll notice you get better women. Listen to Tom Leykis for more.
Desinova has been harassing me for weeks. I think he has a crush on me.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Women are like bottles of wine. Some cost $20. Some cost $2000. If you spend more, you get more. At a certain level of cost, you must have a good job. Everyone has a point where they will say "it's not worth that much".

If someone enjoys the best wine they ever had, one they will remember for their whole life, is it appropriate to say "yes, but you PAID for it!!". Naturally.

This notion of "you paid for it" doesn't make sense to me. You get what you pay for. Hotter women provide more value and therefore are worth spending more on. I don't count free fat girls as a positive.

All women cost money. Women cost taxpayers $150,000 each just to exist ($2000 per year for 75 years). Now consider women are only hot for about 15 years - tops. So they cost the taxpayers $10,000 for every year they are hot. That's the average girl. That's about what a sugar baby costs. Think about that.

Reaction score
Women are like bottles of wine. Some cost $20. Some cost $2000. If you spend more, you get more. At a certain level of cost, you must have a good job. Everyone has a point where they will say "it's not worth that much".

This notion of "you paid for it" doesn't make sense to me. You get what you pay for. Hotter women provide more value and therefore are worth spending more on. I don't count free fat girls as a positive.

All women cost money. Women cost taxpayers $150,000 each just to exist ($2000 per year for 75 years). Now consider women are only hot for about 15 years - tops. So they cost the taxpayers $10,000 for every year they are hot. That's about what a sugar baby costs. Think about that.
Exactly. I've turned down fat, ugly girls on dating apps telling me they want to fvck me right away.

I would much rather pay for a hot threesome.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. I've turned down fat, ugly girls on dating apps telling me they want to fvck me right away.

I would much rather pay for a hot threesome.
All my life I had girls available who were somewhat attractive but not great. Unless they took my breath away I was bored and wouldn't treat them right. I had a wandering eye.

Even the very attractive girls are not usually worth the trouble.

The girl I've described as my favorite has a 130 IQ and likes heavy metal. It took me 45 years to find her, and I had been to 45 states. I'm running out of years and states. I've accepted the sad reality that I'll probably never replace her. I admit I was wrong when I said 6 months ago that I could just switch to the next girl. One by one she made me realize the other girls were no good (each making herself available at the exact moment I dismissed them). She's the only girl who I never had a wandering eye with.

The process of improving is sort of like making everyone else look worse.

Because of mirror neurons, when we really like a girl, they like us more also. And vice versa. With the right girl you find yourself in a hall of mirrors and lose yourself.

Reaction score
And I'd totally stick my c0ck into your a55hole. I'll bet it's really tight ;)
I just was locked up for 4 years. Do you think you're some kind of tough guy? I knew you were a joke the second you started talking to me, hence why I never listened to your "advice."

Why is he allowed to get away with this just because he's a moderator?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Park closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.