Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So whos really the sucker?

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
When people complain about a girl they maybe banged a couple times is running back to her bf, people on this board say next her cuz she has low interest and isnt over her bf

When a guy gets left or takes a break with his gf and they break it off, and she starts sleeping with the other guy, people on this board say next ur oneitis, shes lost interest in you and wants someone new

see how both conflict with eachother?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young guys are usually too stupid to just use a certain kind of woman as a human pincushion so a lot of posters here give the young guys advice that will benefit them and their young guy mentality.

Specifically the young guy dumbass mentality makes it impossible for young guys to turn off their emotions or sense of attachment to a particular piece of low quality pvssy.

So when posters tell such a young dumbass guy to move the fvck on they are doing so because they know the young guy is too stupid to not become attached and fall in love with a girl that is in her party years and wants to fvck other guys in addition to the young dumbass that doesn't know anything.

If the young guy were a lot smarter and more calculating we could safely advise him to not act affected when his fvck buddy wants to go see someone else and instead act entirely cool with it and go and bone other chicks in the meantime and we'd then tell him that depending on how cool he acted and how unaffected he would be to his girl wanting to get with other guys because of his acting so unaffected the girl would usually come back to the smart guy eventually because she didn't get complete power over him where he was a snivelling wuss completely dominated by thoughts of her and telling her his undying love.

There was still something left for her to try and conquer in him. In other words because he never gave her, her full validation as a woman by giving her all his slobbering devoted love she will then feel like she has to come back and be an even better girlfriend in order to get it so she can be fully validated as a woman of worth. The guy's job is to never let her achieve that goal but instead keep her chasing after it and in so doing keep her wanting his c0ck.

See though young AFC's are too stupid to do this, they fall in love with slvts and low quality women too easily and pine away for them or try and trick us after we tell them what they should actually do by then assuring us oh well what if I just want to be friends with her?

That friendship stuff is a load of bullsh!t, no guy wants to be friends with a hot chick for any other purpose than getting in her pants. Friendship is an AFC orbiting strategy and completely useless and pathetic.

So anyway because AFC's are so g0ddamned stupid like this with their intense desire to fall in love and eventual oneitis with low quality slvts that aren't worthy of love we give them the best advice that will currently work with their AFC loser mentality which is to completely next a b!tch.

A smart older guy like say Warrior74 could be friends with a chick he previously boned because he knows exactly how much friendship to give and when to pull away for long periods of time to keep oneself new in a girl's mind.

While a dumbass AFC youth will orbit around with his false friendship waiting for a moment for his oneitis to become emotionally vulnerable at which point he will try and make a move on her. He may succeed and get her into bed but he'll never completely win her over as once her emotional storm has cleared she'll once again see the pathetic AFC for what he is and it will be back to friendzone for him.

Another smart older guy like say Bible Belt knows exactly how to play power games with slvts in order to get them back with him so he can bone them again after a while.

While a dumbass AFC youth will scoff at us for suggesting he play power games with his one and then talk about how genuine his connection with his particular slvt is, then we ignore his love talk bullsh!t, tell him what will work with his slvt, then get ignored while he listens to other AFC's posters telling him what to do then 5 months later he's back on the forum telling us how things went to sh!t for him. Marvelous.

Young AFC males that come here use the forum's knowledge to get with slvts, then they fall in love with slvts, then we tell them the strategy's of power and manipulation to deal with slvts and then we get sh!t on with their young stupid kiddie bullsh!t of telling us they don't want to manipulate or be concerned with power games and then we tell them well don't get involved with slvts and then they tell us the girl isn't a slvt.

Meanwhile the AFC's whole story was of a girl thats playing another guy and him at the same time and is also interested in the guy's cousin but oh she's not a slvt.

She's his one.

Dumb fvckers.

This is why Rollo always says unplugging chumps from the Matrix is dirty business.

Young AFC males are constantly making excuses and going what they think is the easy route but they always end up fvcking themselves deep in the ass.

So don't worry about advice that conflicts as when we give advice to younger guy's on here it is for where they are at in their lives and what they are currently prepared to do.

We know these young AFC's are going to pine away with love and oneitis for some slvt and not follow our power and manipulation advice so we forget about all of that and just tell these young dumbasses to just next the b!tch.

Far simpler and it works with the young AFC's young dumbass mentality.

It also helps as training to get the young guy used to the idea that one woman is as good as any other.

"When people complain about a girl they maybe banged a couple times is running back to her bf, people on this board say next her cuz she has low interest and isnt over her bf"

See the young and very stupid AFC male goes for a low quality bad relationship candidate to begin with ie the girl that he was able to "steal" away from her boyfriend indicating her quality of character is despicable as any woman with honor would not cheat and a woman with any honor that wanted out of a relationship would end a relationship before beginning a new one and then such a story as this is presented to the board the board fully knowing well the AFC's mentality encourages him to disengage from the situation not only because it is a disasterous love triangle scenario but because the dumb foolish AFC will not do the right thing being so young and so foolish which of course is to not love this woman and just use her for sex. The AFC refuses to not love a slvt like this and perhaps the AFC can't help himself being so young and inexperienced so its only right that the board tells him to next the girl and go for someone else.

"When a guy gets left or takes a break with his gf and they break it off, and she starts sleeping with the other guy, people on this board say next ur oneitis, shes lost interest in you and wants someone new"

Another AFC scenario as usually this is posted by a very young dumb and foolish AFC. The more learned and wise posters tell such an AFC to eject because we know full well the young dumb and foolish AFC is going to pine away for this girl either in oneitis or get involved in a ridiculous AFC orbiting friendship with the girl in an AFC no self respect having attempt at winning this girl back when instead the young dumb foolish AFC male symp should be out scouting around for new talent. Its time better spent for him to look for new chicks and besides either the AFC or the girl decided to take a break in the relationship which means they weren't that interested in eachother anyway as that is what it means when anyone takes a break in a relationship.

An older wiser guy we could easily tell him that he could keep her as an option on the backburner incase a fvck buddy scenario could be developed one day and that older guy would follow our instruction to the letter meanwhile scoping for new talent himself. The AFC dumbass on the other hand would waste all of his time pining away for this girl either alone with his d!ck in his hand or by involving himself in ridiculous mock friendship via AFC orbiting.

Our advice to such AFC's of just next the b!tch gets passed all the nuances with which the AFC could then justify continuing to interact with the girl and harm himself and his progress via orbiting.

In short though and again I re-iterate this kind of advice we give AFC's is necessary as young dumb AFC's won't follow our better advice to the letter but instead try and re-interprate it so they can still perform AFC actions and feel justified in so doing.

Last example...

If we were to tell an AFC some real advice that older guys would follow completely such as...

Go cold no contact and start seeing other chicks and eventually down the line she may want you again because she may crave validation you have not given her due to your not becoming a lovesick puppy towards her...

Young dumb AFC's would then ask...

Well couldn't I just be friends with her? I mean I really value her companionship?? Would that be ok???

The AFC's just waste their own time and ours by asking bullsh!t questions like this as by doing this they are trying to trick us and fool us as to their true intentions. It would seem that through the act of tricking us alone in this way the AFC can then validate his own foolish attempts at an AFC orbiting type of friendship in order to get back in his oneitis's pants.

This is why its good for the majority of posters here to just give the advice that is so often complained about of "next the b!tch" as its the only advice that is going to save the young dumbass AFC a world of pain.

Any other real advice that we give them will be ignored or re-interpreted so that they can use a worthless self defeating AFC strategy in its place.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
lol KX

although i don't think a guy valuing a particular woman is AFC

me and my gf are on break due to reasons other than just wanting to fvck other people.

infact, we have not fvcked others, and dont't really want to(atleast she doesn't) and if we wanted to we could, no worries.

I'm flirting around with this chick at my job right now, having a grand time. lol we'll get back together soon, we're still very much in love and best friends, and she still refers to me as her bf, same with me lol

But that doesn't mean i can't enjoy being single as well :cool:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem nubian knight.

Sorry I had to get so wordy and overblown with my answer.

I lack the gift that posters like reset have to be concise and to the point so I have to ramble and hope that my point is conveyed somewhere in the mess of text. :yes:

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was still something left for her to try and conquer in him. In other words because he never gave her, her full validation as a woman by giving her all his slobbering devoted love she will then feel like she has to come back and be an even better girlfriend in order to get it so she can be fully validated as a woman of worth. The guy's job is to never let her achieve that goal but instead keep her chasing after it and in so doing keep her wanting his c0ck.
This is really good ****, well said.

This is ****ing hard as a new guy, you have to force yourself to go against your inner desires. It's like 6 to 12 months after finding this place we find ourselves receiving so much more interest from chicks, but so many of them are worthless. Then you find the one that's different and it's like "Oh ****, I can't lose her!" and of course when you think like this you just go and **** it up.

We need the vets around here to keep us in line.