Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what's the next move? First time situation

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Posting here because HS section do not get answered as often/well. I'll make it as short as I can.

A girl who I've known for about a year (friends EDIT:// acquaintances rather, we weren't "friends" really) asked me to a dance. I know she realized we were more than friends after that because she talked to me about it. We hooked up for a (very) little before my ride got there. I was being f*cking stupid at the time and didn't act quickly so it was cut short.

More recently I thought I'd fall back into the FZ if we didn't hook up again, so I told her one day that we were going back to her house to "hang out." She said no and gave me a lot of reasons that sounded like bullsh*t. I don't want to get into it, but (most) were stupid. Whatever.

I don't want to ask again, because that would be needy/desperate, so what's next?

I'm kinda confused here; come to think of it, I've NEVER been in this situation before.

EDIT:// quick question too, what do you do when a girl does C + F and negs back? lol :$

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think happens next?She dissed you,move on.

When it doubt,move on.Trust me...