Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so what's the deal with Last Man Standing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
can he be trusted? is he a pimp?
LMS do you get the hors?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LastManStanding is the 44-year-old virgin. I'm not joking. He's admitted it.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
every once in a while i think he gives decent advice but i think that this is mostly an outlet for him to give us his supposed humor.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's Puerto Rican Lover.

Suprised no-one else has said anything.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Why does it matter? A better question, why make a whole thread on it? And it probably belongs in the Anything Else forum, while I'm at it.

Just listen to what appeals to you, no matter who it comes from.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of folks on this site giving bad advice… I’ve seen LMS in some threads but I really didn’t pay enough attention to know if he falls into that category

But yea… there’s a bunch of dudes on here who are too bitter about past chicks to give you objective advice that isn’t laced with some brand of subconscious hate… there was a good illustration of the above in a recent thread by Jariel and the dudes who’d been cheated on at some point in their life told him to do the ‘right’ thing and cheat on his chick… seriously…

There are also a bunch of dudes who’ve submerged themselves so deep into the theory that they’ve forgotten how important experience is… they give their advice but the foundations of the advice are based solely on the theoretical and unfortunately theory is not totally reliable… it can teach you some good attributes to steer you onto the right path but when you try to apply like a science to a bunch of scenarios then you get some dud advice… you need a lot of time out there applying it and allowing aspects of it to filter into your outlook on life while becoming yourself and not trying to be an imitation (enter name of famous PUA here)… a lot of PUAs have lonely existences too…

Oh yea, and then there’s the dudes who’ve just joined up and think they know how to do things… it’s strange they come here with their own problems which are stories filled with mistakes, then try to advise another dude on what he should do to handle a certain chick… seriously, if you can’t handle your own game, then you aren’t best placed to be advising the next man on how to handle his…

The good posters are few and far-between because there isn’t much benefit in coming here once your game is down-packed… all the forum is littered with is the same threads week in, week out… it’s more like an agony aunt forum than what the DJ forums started out as – places where people would compare their techniques and experiences in creating a mutually beneficial environment… I like to come back every now and again and drop advice because I do still find some dudes’ scenarios interesting, and there’s a hint of compassion in that I hate seeing people make fundamental errors when they conduct themselves around chicks… I’m not completely selfless though; it does benefit a current side project I’m involved in and its related writing, lol

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Why does it matter? A better question, why make a whole thread on it? And it probably belongs in the Anything Else forum, while I'm at it.

I understand what your saying. But, when you are starting a thread and trying to discuss a serious topic, He will invade your thread with stupid comments. It just seems like he is on this forum to poke fun at people for the most part. Very few of his posts are genuine. Imagine if everyone posted like this loser, the whole sosuave would be a joke. I think people should at least try to be courteous to one another.

I rather have a guy that uses bad languages, speaks up for himself, than have someone like LMS who 95% of the time never gives any serious advice. Personally if it was up to me this guy would be banned.

Reaction score
aftershock said:
He's Puerto Rican Lover.

Suprised no-one else has said anything.
Ding, ding ding ding, ding, ding - the guy wins a teddy bear!

rrrrr said:
every once in a while i think he gives decent advice but i think that this is mostly an outlet for him to give us his supposed humor.
I give the best advice and best insight of any poster on this forum since its' inception! And yes this is an outlet for me for entertainment and humor - humor requires interaction!

ryannath said:
LastManStanding is the 44-year-old virgin. I'm not joking. He's admitted it.
Don't take everything I say so seriously :rolleyes: - nobody uses mr rollyeyes more than me!! (or esclamation points!!!)

Yapper said:
can he be trusted? is he a pimp?
LMS do you get the hors?
Any women you haver sex with who is not your wife is a hor so I'm only a pimp if I am sexing a hor - just like everyone else!

Ace of Flames said:

Yes, take from this forum what best suits you - differing views create more options. I am alone in my thinking so you need someone like me to offer that unique perspective!!

Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I understand what your saying. But, when you are starting a thread and trying to discuss a serious topic, He will invade your thread with stupid comments. It just seems like he is on this forum to poke fun at people for the most part. Very few of his posts are genuine. Imagine if everyone posted like this loser, the whole sosuave would be a joke. I think people should at least try to be courteous to one another.

I rather have a guy that uses bad languages, speaks up for himself, than have someone like LMS who 95% of the time never gives any serious advice. Personally if it was up to me this guy would be banned.
Hmmmmmm, I thought you apoligized to me and made a truce but then here you go starting the name calling!!! One sentence of one my posts have more insight than all of your posts combined!!!

Are you mad because all of your boys were banned??? Quit being an attention hor - you should be banned for the mere fact that 90% of the content of all of your posts are calling for others to be banned!!! :rolleyes:

You always whine whine whine whine - - you are a whiny biatch!!

You sound like a pvssy!!! If pvssy could talk it would sound just like you!!

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:

that sounds like retarded advice. i don't want to fill my mind with a bunch of crap some loser pulled out of his ass that has no basis in real world experience just cause i think it sounds nice then i go out and fall on my ass.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Yapper said:
that sounds like retarded advice. i don't want to fill my mind with a bunch of crap some loser pulled out of his ass that has no basis in real world experience just cause i think it sounds nice then i go out and fall on my ass.
Oh sorry, I assumed people had enough common sense to either:

A) Realize when someone has no idea what they're going on about.

or

B) Take anything they read with a grain of salt.

But you're right, this is Sosuave. What was I thinking? :crazy:

Honestly dude, if you take some faux advice and get burned, its your own fault. The world is a harsh place man. The path to happiness isn't made of golden bricks and arched with rainbows. You gotta fail to succeed. You learn from your mistakes and don't make them again the next time around. Its the only way you'll ever grow.

So allow me to reiterate: Just listen to what appeals to you, no matter who it comes from. You'll learn who to trust soon enough.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I think LAS MAN STANDING is really the only TRUE DJ thats left in the forums... and of course Jariel Oxide PRmoon and Desdinova.... Most people wouldnt consider Skip2mylou a DJ, he doesnt follow the rules up the ass, but he does get the most pvssy out of everyone on the forumns!!

I just dont understand though, with all the knowledge you have how can you still be a virgin? is that some psycholligical thing which you feel no woman is good enough for you and theyre just *****s or what? Or just one of those cases that if you cant do teach?

Whats teh deal buddy!!!

Reaction score
Danny boy - I explained that in my post above - you should know my sarcasm by now! :rolleyes: I made the virgin comment during a Nasman thread!

Yapper - some cats on here don't like me because I call hors "hors" and do not use the more polite yet inappropriate term "women"!

My advice is on point because I know the minds of women and hors and I actually distinguish the two!! Most guys do not distinguish these two very different mindsets and thus fall short in their insight!!

I've been involved with girls/women/hors since 1971!! I grew up in the "liberated hor" age and girls were running wild in the 1970's -- easy pickings!!

This new age girls cannot be approached or treated he same as women who were raised prior to the hor revolution!! They are perversions of their true selves - they deviated from their femininity -- and have become as men - the thousands of testimonies on this sites prove this!!! The abnormal has become the norm!!

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Hold on, Hold on, Wait A Minute....

Last Man Standing? Are you really PRL? Huh, answer that for me?

Oh My God! What's up buddy! It's me, PVSSYEATER, remember? Lol, look dude, I've grow up so much, it's been a long journey from when I first came here. Why don't you pm me?

And Look Young, you said....
"Very few of his posts are genuine(LMS). Imagine if everyone posted like this loser, the whole sosuave would be a joke. I think people should at least try to be courteous to one another.'

Oh My God! Look Young you pm me asking for my picture, showing an icon of one of the cartoons showing their azz, and you're talking about genuine posters? What in the hell have you posted that's genuine? Lol, get outta here. And don't pm me again, I'm not giving you my picture you psycho.

If Last Man Standing is PRL, then you guys had better listen up. This is a guy that has excellent information, and he knows what he's talking about.

It's just the funny thing I said about this forum. I only believe that about 1% of you are actually free and living the life you want, you know how I know? Because when the REAL PUA makes a post usually all you guys flame him. Look at Pook, Anti-Dump, PRL, Me lol! I personally don't give a damn, but I'm just hoping that guys who come here to learn greatly, please don't conclude that a poster is "bad" because everybody flames him. As I said, majority of these guys are fvcked up, so anybody who posts that's not fvcked up, all the fvcked up people will voice their "opinions."

Now let me hear you say, "PRL! PRL! PRL!"

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
PRL Make a Thread Man! I want to hear some of your advice dude....I haven't heard it in 2 years.

Look lol, PRL...why did you say this to Look Young, lol,
"One sentence of one my posts have more insight than all of your posts combined!!! Quit being an attention hor - You always whine whine whine whine - - you are a whiny biatch!!"

ahahahaahah, but look PRL, you continued.....

"You sound like a pvssy!!! If pvssy could talk it would sound just like you!!"

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

He is a Pvssy PRL! The guy sends me a private message asking for my phone number and my picture :crackup:

Then, lol, he has a icon of one of the face cartoons bending over and showing me his azz :crackup:

So I guess LookYoung is non-verbally wanting me to fvck him in his azz, and unfortunately, the guy thing is just not my thing, lol! So Look Young, looks like you get rejected by girls AND guys! :down:

:crackup:

Reaction score
Hahahha, You finally changed your name as I told you to do two years ago - very good!!! Good to hear from you - you made me laugh - what's upi!!

It is good that you matured!! QUIT EATING PVSSY!!

Aftershock already called me out in the posts above -- Last Man Standing is PuertoRican_ lover!! Yes, I am the last man standing in an age of the vanishing male!!

I don't want to bash or talk bad about anyone except when they pick a fight with me - I'm a lover not a fighter!!

I'm going to make a thread just for you DJf or John - by special request!!

I was reading all your comments on your Thread to figure out who you were - I knew you were a past member - and your writing style is similar to pvssy eater --- always dictating to people and trying to show them the light! :D

Last edited:

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
PRL...I got to tell you, this is a treat.

You were and are always my Uncle man!

Make a post, make a damn post, please make it! I'll print that svcker off and tack it on my mirror!

Man let me tell you, PVSSY EATER is still very much apart of me. And I came back to these forums to find guys who are like me and similar to me, and I will be a help for them.

One of the things I struggled with, is back in my PVSSYEATER days, while I was seeing the light I had a lot of problems with people here, and I was flamed badly.

Because I was new, I didn't really understand, and instead of this site helping me it actually hurt me.

I was little Simba then, now I'm big Simba! And I come here to rule the kingdom and make sure there's no bullshyt going on around here.

SkipToTheLou reminded me so much of myself. They flamed the hell out of Skip, then they got him banned. I don't know his email or anything...but I wish I would have came back here more often before they banned him, because I would have tried to stop it.

1%....only 1% of America is free...free financially and free romantically. 99% of people are fvcked up. 99% of these guys on this forum is fvcked up...and I come back to make sure that they don't spoil it for the 1% of guys here that will grow up like I did and become successful.

To the 99% of you, PUT EM UP! :box:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Last Man Standing is PRL, then you guys had better listen up. This is a guy that has excellent information, and he knows what he's talking about.

Listen guys draw your own conclusions. I am not going to get into a flame war with these two faggots. People that have game will recognize others that have it. EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK UP LMS THREADS AND POSTS AND YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

DJF OR JOHN- You lost all your credibility making a stupid statement like this. You sound nothing like skip. SKIP was a man.

LMS IS JUST H ERE TO DISRUPT THIS FORUM. 95% OF HIS POSTS ARE JOKES AND HE TRIES TO GET UNDER EVERYONES SKIN. HE DOESN'T SPEAK FROM THE HEART.
LOOK UP MY POSTS AND THREADS I SPEAK FROM THE HEART. EVEN THOUGH MY LANGUAGE MAY BE BAD.

EVERYONE DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.