Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So, What're You Driving?

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
95 Saturn SL2 with 239,075 miles on it.

First thing people notice about it: The wheels, (I had to replace the original factory wheels about a year ago, I picked the cheapest ones I could find and they just happened to be really good looking aluminum wheels), the stereo (cassete head unit, 10 disc MP3 Cd Changer, and Rockford speakers), the mileage and the fact that it still runs pretty good.

What it says about me: Not really sure. Packrat maybe?

It's definately not a very impressive car, but I still love it and will have a hard time letting it go when that day finally comes :(. For my next car I'd definately like to buy a hybrid, or something that is really low on gas mileage.

Also my backup car is 94 Dodge Ram 2500 (Cummins Turbo Diseal). Fun to drive every now and then but I'm not that into driving big ass trucks. Also for some strange reason, the horn on this truck is extremly weak. Why dodge put such a weak horn on such a big and powerful vehicle is beyond me.

Last edited:

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nissan 200sx S14a 1997 (SR20DET)

Right now it's stock, and I had an accident a few days ago but it should look good in a few months time :)

crazysheep4

Don Juan
Reaction score
1993 chevy camaro m5 with t-tops, all i know is ive gotten looks from jus about every girl in my school when its sunny and the tops are off :) good times

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Delta

alas, i only recently discovered that despising status symbols and 'keepin it real' is shear death to the women.
Now it's time to discover that selling out and betraying your principles for snatch is sheer death to your integrity. If you're willing to buy into the ongoing brainwashing of American society, you don't deserve to spread your seed in the first place.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Christ Rollo why not just roll up in a fvcking Abrams tank!

Sweet ride brother :rockon:

Here is the Karmic Sled:

Saturn ION 3 Redline:

Mine has the upgraded aluminum rims and Bose stereo system.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
you're missing a center cap mate
old picture.

I've already changed the rims. Got a new grille too.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
0-60 in about three seconds and 165+ mph is a rush:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x252/dotheopposite/R1crop.jpg

After having gotten into bikes, pretty much every car I could ever afford felt slow, so I went for looks and handling over speed and got a non-turbo Stealth RT. The dohc V6 gives great low-end torque for a V6. It will rape most single-cam V6s stoplight-to-stoplight and at least hang with most V8s off the line. The low and wide stance of the Stealth also makes it corner well. It's a fun car

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x252/dotheopposite/HPIM0202.jpg

Every woman so far has loved the Stealth. It is damn sexy for a $3,000 car.

Last edited:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder. That's not my car but they are identical. I want to upgrade to a newer car soon but I'm waiting for a hybrid thats still sporty.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
0-60 in about three seconds and 165+ mph is a rush:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x252/dotheopposite/R1crop.jpg

After having gotten into bikes, pretty much every car I could ever afford felt slow, so I went for looks and handling over speed and got a non-turbo Stealth RT. The dohc V6 gives great low-end torque for a V8. It will rape most single-cam V6s stoplight-to-stoplight and at least hang with most V8s off the line. The low and wide stance of the Stealth also makes it corner well. It's a fun car

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x252/dotheopposite/HPIM0202.jpg

Every woman so far has loved the Stealth. It is damn sexy for a $3,000 car.
I think the r6 is better than the r1, but then again, both are sexy as hell :D