Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what is this 50 shades book

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chick I boned on Saturday night is into this stuff but has been since before the book came out. She says that the vast majority of chicks who are into **** are obese.

My personal opinion is that obese chicks have to subjugate themselves to get men interested in them at all.

It's either 1) dress up in a bondage outfit and let a guy piss on her or 2) stay home alone for the 2935th night in a row.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
020204 said:
I went to an adult shop tonight with a mate of mine. It was deaked out heavily in this theme. Whips and crops all over the shop. I had been talking to the same girl in the shop about **** a while ago, and here it was. She said it was becoming very mainstream. It is kind of ironic that Corporal Punishment is seldom ever spoken about. Even when watching movies or tv shows which cover a period piece, where it would have happened it is usually glossed over. What this book says to me is there is a fascination with this that society has tried to suppress. While it is clearly wrong to inflict it on children. Many adults have an active interest in **** and many more than most people would realise.
It's clearly wrong to inflict it on children? Why the fvck do you think we have so many bad ass children and idiots out there now? A firm ass whipping has saved many o' child from a sh1tty life.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My point isn't really whether it is right or wrong to use on kids. I firmly believe the real reason for banning corporal punishment was the sexual component. Teachers and to some extent students getting off on it. There is well documented evidence from medical professionals who can confirm the link.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought I'd add something to this topic. I hooked up with an extremely attractive 24 year old on Saturday (and Sunday morning heh). Apparently her and all her friends (of similar age) were all reading the book, and thought it was the best thing in the world.

I feel like I missed a queue now; when we got to her place and got into bed she asked me if I knew what 50 Shades of Grey was...I didn't, and told her so. Hmmm....now I'm wondering if she wants me to beat the hell out of her next time we crawl into bed?

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
^^^^^ More likely she wants you to be a millionaire who marries her in the end.

Just like in the book. :yes:
Ahahaha! Apparently I need to read the book. Funny you mention it, I had been working Saturday and ended up out on the town with my buddies wearing my suit (by the way, I ALWAYS have great success when out after work in my suit...women are shallow.) Perhaps she DOES want me to be the millionaire who marries her...yikes!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I say it's a typical bourgeois book. The chick's a virgin, the guy's a millionaire, they engage in some tepid kink, and then they get married (in the third novel).

For a truly eye-popping read, try the Marquis de Sade's "120 Days of Sodom." The guy wrote it while imprisoned in the Bastille, it was found crammed in a hole in his cell years later, and it was considered so sexually disturbing that it was banned throughout the world for over a century. Now that's a novel.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The book's content is irrelevant. It's like any Coach paraphernalia... women want it because of the perception that higher status women have it.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
The book's content is irrelevant. It's like any Coach paraphernalia... women want it because of the perception that higher status women have it.
Some truth there but a tad simplistic.