So what is Indiana Like?

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am thinkin about goin their after I graduate to spend time with this girl that is movin there(she iss a very good friend). She is movin to this place called Newburgh but she is movin again to this place called Columbus Indiana she told me. So if u can help me, it would be greatly appreciated. What is Indiana like? the population, the people, the place, all that sh*t, watever info yall can come up with to tell me.

I'm from Richmond, Virginia

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
dadmonson said:
I am thinkin about goin their after I graduate to spend time with this girl that is movin there(she iss a very good friend). She is movin to this place called Newburgh but she is movin again to this place called Columbus Indiana she told me. So if u can help me, it would be greatly appreciated. What is Indiana like? the population, the people, the place, all that sh*t, watever info yall can come up with to tell me.

Well, my friend moved there from New Jersey and he HATES it. Indiana is a very flat state, has poor roads, mainly agricultural and is not very ethnically diverse. However, it does have Notre Dame University, the cost of living is very cheap and you are within driving distance of some cool places (Chicago, Louisville...etc.)

I would not go by what my friend says though. He is from the east coast, misses being by the water and did not make any friends out there. This could be the main reason why he hates it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
newberg indiana is very tiny. my cousin lives there and works at a nursing home.

the area smells like fertilizer and looks like corn.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

dadmonson said:

LOL, I dated a girl in Columbus, Ind. There is nothing there however you're about a 40 minute drive from Indianapolis which is a decent town. You're also about 50 minutes from Louisville which is where I live. But most of the town in Indiana are boring. Ft Wayne is the next biggest city in Indiana, which is about 90 minutes away from you but its kind of dull there too.

D_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live here in northern indiana about 30 min. south of notre dame and the description given is pretty accurate. Flat, agricultural, mostly white christian citizens. We find things to do here, but if you're coming from a big city it will take awhile to get used to and you will probably go back. All I have to say is this girl better be good for it to be wirth it.

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
I live in Fort Wayne, IN. It's relatively nice place. Good place to raise a family. It's safer than alot of other places.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indiana? He's exactly like Harrison Ford.

Well, but with some rugged clothes, a hat and a whip, he's one sadistic mofo.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm visiting indiana right now for the fourth of july. I'm going nuts, this place is so dull and boring. I lived there for 3 and a half years... and let me tell you there is NOTHING.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was one of those things where I said maybe Ill come and visit u one day(I didn't say I will),

For those that live in Indiana, do any of yall kno anybody with the last name tormoehlen?