Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what does a wingman do?

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really found out wut a wingman is supposed to do.
I mean, he just walks up with you to the chick, and then wut?
does he talk to her? how does it work to ur advantage?
i mean, it'll be pretty awkward for a guy just to stand next to you and not say anything.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone who is good with the ladies too. If you have a good wingman and are doing it right you will get looks from chicks all across the bar/club. Approaches are also easier with someone else to talk to the friend, or share a story, etc... As long as theres no competition and guys going for the same girl. I used to have a great wingman in college who was also my roommate, he helped me keep my head straight during a oneitis or give me a motivating speech to go pick up a girl.

boners

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys! i am new here! this is my first post ever :)

question: what is a oneitis?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A one-itis is a girl who you're pretty obsessed with. Shes the one girl you cant get out of your mind. Approaching other girls is hard because you keep thinking about your one-itis. I'm sure others define it different but thats how it is for me.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, the primary mission for a wingman is to help you isolate your target. For example, you make an approach on a group, and then he comes in and helps entertain while you pull your target to the side to close. He can (subtley) talk ya up, almost like a "DHV".

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
"The Wingman Service, fvcking her fat friends since 1988."
"The Wingman Service. Don't be sent on a dangerous SOLO MISSION. We'll bang her fat friends FOR YOU."

Ever seen those T-Shirts?
No but now I want one.:rockon:

Envy

Don Juan
Reaction score
a wingman is an amazing bodyguard/ brother that PUA's or DJ's have :D, as an example.

they 1. help you fight off girls that you wouldn't like to dance with (ugly girls) lol
they 2. discuss with you back and forth how to handle a situation you may come upon at any given moment.
they 3. help with any AMOG's bothering a group of girls.. an AMOG is of course a alpha male of the group. (Personal experience i had a AMOG incident this guy acted like he was the toughest guy on the block.. he was 5'2 i'm 6'2 not a nerd lol i could kick his ass,but why result to violence, i was in a group of girls i just walked up to with my wingman, me and him made a couple of jokes at him and kept our cool and he actually left and we kept the girls (they even said after he left that he was an ass) but wingman help with tough situations you may come upon and support you with insights you may not know. and side note the girls came there (4 of them) and the AMOG was trying to get with one of them but she was denying him. until me and my wingman came along.

and finally lol they are like a brother, an extra hand if you ever had a situation that the girls were sisters and one wouldn't leave the other... lol ya happened to me i had a wingman with me and we were able to take the girls home with us and we just ended the night well.

OH! and wingman help with one-itis as said before and any denies that girls may give you a wingmans always there to cheer ya up lol. you just have tp find the right one

tn2005

Reaction score
The best way I've found is to go with yourself and another and wing for each other, you should each approach seperatly but keep an eye on each other, maybe even have a signal when you need someone to come distract the clingers on your target.

They are also good for analyzing your techniques and giving feedback about how you could be doing stuff better.