Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So What Do Older Women Really Gain From Hooking Up With Younger Men?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women are generally not on the top of my list of priorities when it comes to dating, but there are a few times when one may come across an older woman who just looks so physically attractive and sexy for her age that it's hard to resist flirting with her. Such was the case at my gym recently. In the past week and a half, I've been noticing this woman who I think must be at least between 34-36 years old. Man, her ass is just unbelievable. And from the way it is shaped, I knew for sure that spandex wasn't the reason, because the gym pants she wears are often very loose, actually. But her butt just looks so firm and big and curves in an incredibly unique way.

So in the past few days I've been telling myself that if I saw that woman again, I wouldn't waste time. I would make my move. I saw her yesterday. After a while, I finally got my opportunity when she got off the treadmill. She was working on her back and triceps and I went and sat right next to her. I waved my hand beside her and she took off her headphones and I started hitting.

Found out she recently moved from California to Philly two months ago. I told her I thought she was a very sexy woman and I couldn't help but notice the way her ass shakes when she walks. "Well...that's why I'm here at the gym,'" she said. "To lose that stuff."

I basically found myself begging her to cut down on her cardio so that she doesn't lose that big ass of hers. She began laughing. I closed in and asked for her digits, but she first gave me the line some women like to use: "Well, why don't you give me yours and I'll call you?" (Even though she didn't have a cell phone on her.) I told her I don't do that. That I'd rather get hers. She gave it to me. Then I joked and said I'd love to take her dancing to see her shake her big ass on the dance floor.

So I have two questions:

1. To those of you who have some experience hooking up with women older than yourself in the past, what do you think an older woman gains from dating a younger man, and is her idea of such a hook up for the most part based on sex? (I don't mind it, because I'm personally not looking to settle with anyone significantly older than myself) I have also noticed that a lot of the older women tend to go for younger men who well-built physically. I mean, that same day at the gym, I walked past an older, quite attractive married woman (with her ring on) and both of us locked eyes for several seconds as we walked past each other. But it wasn't until I was walking past her that I noticed she had a ring on.

2. I have hooked up in the past with one or two women who gave me the line: "Why don't you give me your phone number instead so I can call you?" Why do you guys think some women say that? One's explanation was that she'd given her number in the past to quite a few guys, but they never called her when she did so.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
34 to 36 isn't very old. Many women keep great figures well into their 40s. Both Halle Berry and Gwen Stefani are 40, to name just two.

As to what they get out of it - it makes them feel young, they assume the sex will be energetic if not experienced, and it's a mistake to think all women over 30 are desperate to settle. Many are just beginning to explore their sexuality or have no intention of listening to their body clocks.

As for 2, sounds like a cop-out or she's in a relationship. If they like you they'll give you their number.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I hear you, Nighthawk. It's interesting, though, because like I did mention, I've actually dated women in the past who've given me the "Why don't you give me your number and I'll call you" line, so I don't see the point of it all. This one at my gym I'm referring to, actually first said to me when I offered to take her out, "Sure. Well, I'm here all the time, so..."

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
So I have two questions:

1. To those of you who have some experience hooking up with women older than yourself in the past, what do you think an older woman gains from dating a younger man, and is her idea of such a hook up for the most part based on sex?

2. I have hooked up in the past with one or two women who gave me the line: "Why don't you give me your phone number instead so I can call you?" Why do you guys think some women say that?
1. simple. an older woman banging a younger man is doing so because shes not getting the attention she wants from men her own age. or more precisely, men her own age typically aren't deluded into thinking she's the end all and be all. but when she's dealing with a horny 25 year old, she gets showered with attention (in exchange for sex of course). he puts her up on a pedastal and tells her things like how she is so much better than younger women, how beautiful she is, etc. - all the stuff a 40 year old guy can't say with a straight face. moreover, even if the 40 year old did say it, the 40 year old woman knows that they both know its bullsh*t (ya, spider veins and droopy boobs are da bomb, NOT). but with the younger guy she can bask in the lie that she believes only she knows is a lie (ie. she thinks that this 25 year old guy really believes the sh*t hes saying).

so the short answer is - its all about attention and ego for her. for the young guy, its about being highly valued for his sexual abilities. nothing is more of an ego boost than when a woman tells a man that he was the best she had in bed (hence why women tell guys this all the time).

remember, for young guys its not like women their own age are typically 'thankful' that they are f*cking them. in fact hte opposite, the frame is that they should be thankful to her for giving them the p*ssy (and the p*ssy is often used a weapon to get their way). but with older women (at least in the beginning), the man is actually appreciated for f*cking her. so for the young guy its the perfect paradigm - he's actually being appreciated for doing what he wants (ie. having sex).

moreover, the older woman also knows the pitfalls of dealing with men and as such will often be overly accomodating in the relationship. important to note: when the older woman loses interest (as eventually is the case) she reverts back to being your typical chic with all the typical bullsh*t tactics you'd experience from a younger woman.

2. could be a wide variety of reasons.

- they haven't formed an opinion on you and they want to take some time and think it through.
- they don't know you well enough and if you have their phone number you can find out where they live. trust me, some women are very paranoid about personal safety around men they don't know.
- she isn't interested and by not calling you you'll get the hint.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So What Do Older Women Really Gain From Hooking Up With Younger Men?

Orgasms. Just like us, women get tired of masturbating, too.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all people are fixated on age. She is "getting out of it" the same thing she is getting out of any man, any age. Her net is just a little wider, as is her mind.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Not all people are fixated on age. She is "getting out of it" the same thing she is getting out of any man, any age. Her net is just a little wider, as is her mind.

bulllllllllsh*t :)

no 40 year old man treats a woman the way a 25 year old (who is attracted to the 40 year old woman) does.

its ALL about attention and feeling 'prized'.

her mind isn't wider - only her *ss and her methodology for getting attention.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating a young guy makes a woman feel more attracted and sexy. A 40 year old woman can't compete with a 22 year old physically , but by fvcking her 24 year old boyfriend it makes her feel she can.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's basically a woman's version of a mid life crisis. But with women they don't do it to impress other men, they do it to impress other women. "I am a strong, INDEPENDENT woman! I fart dust but I can still attract a man half my age! Eat that younger women!"

My 37 yr old AW friend awhile back spoke of a 24?? yr old guy she was seeing.

By the way she talked about him if you didn't know any better you might have thought she was talking about her pet Chihuahua.

These women are insecure about their age and need validation from younger men. They don't respect them and they don't take them seriously. They are an ACCESSORY.