Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So um, her mom busted us lol

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
So for the people who read my last thread in the high school forum, this is the same chick who asked me the sex question.

So me and this girl had been goin out for a little over a month, both virgins. We lived in different towns so we never really got to see eachother that much, but we connected pretty good and what not.

Early in the relationship we established that we were both guttery minded kinda people in a joking way lol, it lead to a lotta fun.

I was going out with her and one of my best friends was going out with her best friend so the idea was that me and my friend would go to their homecoming with them. Well our friends split up so me and her would be going by together but not with them.

So her homecoming was last weekend, so she came and picked me up, we had a fun car ride lol, i made up a fun little game, and we went to her house where i met her parents. Her parents seemed ok and her little bro and sister liked me so it was a good start.

Well her parents and sister and bro left to do stuff so we started messin around and then started doin it in her room, well a car drove by and she got scared that her parents were gonna bust us so we quit, but oh well whatever.

We go to the dance and when the night was done we went to her house and fell asleep, her parents let me sleep there but i had to sleep on the couch.

Well we wake up early and her parents left to go to church so we had 2 hours to do what ever lol and you know.

So we started messing around again with her hitting me and then running to her room, I chased her in there and picked her up and dropped her on her bed, and from there we got busy lol.

Well we ended up doing it in her room, and when we were done I told her something about taking a shower to get clean (it was a plan we had made).

So we got in the shower and started messing around again and then started doing it in the shower.

While we were in the shower her mom came home and busted us. She slammed open the bathroom door and saw our heads, we didn't close the sliding shower door all the way, and she started screaming at us, so we got out and got dressed and then sat on the couches.

Her mom called her dad and he came home and started telling me stuff and then had me get dressed and gave me an almost 2 hour car ride home. It was ackward as ****.

Since that all happened she got grounded from everything and has been talking to me through her friends phones but her mom told her friends parents about it and so she now she's not even allowed to do that. So i haven't really talked to her since last weekend so it's really gay.

If theres anything else you guys wanna know just ask.

Or if you have any advice please tell me.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha lmao. happened to me too.. mine was far worse. her dad was a 300lb big cop lol.

ah well, bro.. life is life. it doesnt matter what happens, she slept with you which means she likes you and she is going to sneak behind their backs to talk to you soon.. just wait it out. most likely it wont be that long lol.

hope you enjoyed it.. congats on losin u r v-card

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have been more careful numb-nuts.

She's young, her parents are church going, you only had two hours (always assume they'll be home early). That was a ticking time bomb waiting to happen. If you didn't want to get busted you sure didn't act like it.

Good job on getting the girl, but bad job on being a ninja.

She may not be one you want to "next", but looking at circumstances you might have to. But hey you two could get together again if her parents calm down maybe, I don't know the circumstance.

Lol, so what did they say on the car ride back?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW.
That sucks lol.

I remember one time at my ex's house. We were having sex at like 3 in the morning. Then, her mom slammed the door open and turned the light on and saw us. She told me to get the fvck out of her house. So, I had to walk home a couple miles back to my house.. I don't know how she heard us cause we were pretty damn quite.

Metaphysical.. Please tell me you ran away from that fat a$$ lol

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me, but whenever I see 'gay' used descriptively I laugh really hard.