So, this Tyrone looking dude struggled on Tinder and hired a professional cuddler?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Anything Else given the subject matter / intended as a fun Locker Room type thread)

How could guy who looks like that have struggled to find any woman on a dating app?

Is this video for real? Comments?

I see a price point of $ 500 on the video. When I did check online locally (ie for kicks), I see that it's actually like $ 80/hour. What he may have claimed it costs on the video sounds too excessive and makes me wonder if it was a totally staged thing to get clicks. But why would someone do that for such a subject if that was the case? It doesn't sound like a conquest for someone to brag about on youtube.

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of success may be that he’s a vanilloholic judging by the cuddler, and despite what the media portrays most people of different races aren’t inherently attracted to one another.

Bluebirds fly with bluebirds.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of success may be that he’s a vanilloholic judging by the cuddler, and despite what the media portrays most people of different races aren’t inherently attracted to one another.

I disagree. If that were truely the case then he would have got an Asian cuddler instead of a White one.

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. If that were truely the case then he would have got an Asian cuddler instead of a White one.
I’m not following, why would he get an Asian cuddler? If that was the case then I would’ve said yellow fever.

And yes this is most likely staged and not worth talking about. Nor is this disabled guy a Tyrone.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. Do you buy that story with the video or you think its staged nonsense?
Neither. It's advertising.

Sex workers are trying to normalise visiting prostitutes.

Even before the internet, prostitutes have been selling 'the girlfriend experience' and claim how therapeutic the 'cuddling' is.

1714985469009.png

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay no attention to the crabs in a bucket.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score

Many minorities, and especially blacks, have been brainwashed to believe that a white woman is the ultimate status symbol and as a result, have come to prefer them over women of their own ethnicity/race. As Ali said in that video, it is a form of self-hate.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like most people do not think this guy is a Tyrone. I could have been mistaken then. Perhaps that is why the dating apps did not work with him.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither. It's advertising.

Sex workers are trying to normalise visiting prostitutes.

Even before the internet, prostitutes have been selling 'the girlfriend experience' and claim how therapeutic the 'cuddling' is.

View attachment 12564
A Cuddling professional is different than Cuddling a Sex Worker. First of all, there are strict no sexual rules (ie some arousal may be allowed, but no outright sex) happens with Cuddle professionals. Therefore, even if you choose to just cuddle, you also know that she didn't suck another stranger's **** just before meeting you and cuddling with you. There should also be more positive energy from her because cuddling strangers is more of an expression of love and need for touch and companionship in it's purer form compared to a lady that has been ran through by many other guys. Therefore, I do not see it as the same way. Someone may choose to cuddle an actual sex worker if there was a chance it might lead to something sexual (ie foreplay or afterplay), or give a soft landing after something sexual, or because it's more convenient and variety of choice (along ages, races and boyd-types) than arranging with an actual cuddle partner.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many minorities, and especially blacks, have been brainwashed to believe that a white woman is the ultimate status symbol and as a result, have come to prefer them over women of their own ethnicity/race. As Ali said in that video, it is a form of self-hate.
Nah. In the black community it has more to do with black American women being insufferable and masculine as fvck than white women being a status symbol. Black men when dating other races are not just choosing white women.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. In the black community it has more to do with black American women being insufferable and masculine as fvck than white women being a status symbol. Black men when dating other races are not just choosing white women.
This.

Black women are the trendsetters when it's about the growing degeneracy amongst women. Just a brain fart type of estimate, but lets say 70% of black women are EXTREMELY toxic when it comes to dating. They'll poison the pool for other races; white women and Asian might've had 30% toxicity, but influenced by the black sisterhood (hence the name sisterhood..)more and more women of other races follow suit. Now you might have 50% toxic women amongst whites and Asians.

E.g; black women were the first to say that a man must pay her rent (can you pay my biiiiils, can you pay my telephone bills, I don't think you do,so you and me are through tu-du-dum-dum) . Seriously. Tons of tiktok videos from black women saying you must pay for her baby sitter, make up, take her to a high end restaurant. The latest trend is black women saying she'll bring NOTHING to the table and you gotta deal with it.

The Asian and white "boss bytches" be like " yeah! Thats a GREAT strategy ,lets follow them!

A black man who is not a criminal, rapper or super duper entrepreneur who only wants to date with in his own race and " build a legacy " is royally FECKED. Think Will and Jada.

Most black men know this ever since their teenage years, but obviously we're ashamed to discuss this with other races...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't buy it. All women are insufferable these days.
Thats also true. But as I said, black men been dealing with this their entire life. Nowadays it's basically all men facing this issue.

American Asian girls are probably a tad worse. They'll have the high standards from the home continent combined with the degeneracy from the west..

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
This.

Black women are the trendsetters when it's about the growing degeneracy amongst women. Just a brain fart type of estimate, but lets say 70% of black women are EXTREMELY toxic when it comes to dating.
Do you feel that the same applies to black men (as compared to men of other ethnincities)?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you feel that the same applies to black men (as compared to men of other ethnincities)?
No. Strangely enough it's far from the same. That's why so many black men date outside of their own race.

It's common knowledge that black pro ballers hardly ever end up with a black woman. Not necessarily because of taste, but more because you don't wanna have two captains on deck. Not even having money will make a (most) black woman submissive.

Just like Asian women have zero problems with dating( research shows they are the most sought after) ,while Asian men on the other hand are perhaps the least popular race amongst men.

There's still many toxic black men, because toxicity = status, respect, sometimes survival. But many of these men are actors. Personally I've had countless moments where playing the "silent Pookie card" got me laid way easier than " sophisticated ol' me who reads Plato and plays Bach". If that happens too often a man might switch up his image untill he basically becomes that person. Unfortunately it's a generic, cliche type of man, but hey...if it works it works..

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't buy it. All women are insufferable these days.
That’s fine, but I’m willing to bet I am in more black male spaces than you are. The sentiment is not “get you a white girl.” The sentiment is that American women, particularly black American women are toxic, masculine, and ratchet. That’s why “passport bros” is such a trend. Black men aren’t exclusively invading European countries. It’s more focused in the Caribbean and Africa.

Most of the black men I know that have “dated out” actually have women that neither black nor white; they are with Asians (usually Filipino) or mixed race Latinas. Black men with white women usually comes from running in predominantly white spaces. Either they grew up in almost all white areas, or they are extremely “mainstream” some examples being Michael Strahan, Tiger Woods, PK Subban, TJ Holmes, Byron Allen, and Daymond John.

Last edited: