So that was halloween!

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you guys dress up as and/or what did you do with it???

I dressed up as a guy who "just got out of bed" ... lol I was wearing a messed up suit, jacked up hair and lipstick kisses all over my face. The costume was OK, but the role playing that followed was priceless! I got a couple numbers, a k-close and some real fun action!

So what's your halloween story??

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much to begin to explain. didnt get laid, though, but lots of makeout/motorboat/number closes.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucky fvcks ;)

I hate my school and the boring ass parties they have with like 1 available girl. Ended up leaving at 11 because i was bored out of my mind and it takes about an hour to get home.

Can't wait until Uni

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. I got NOwhere. Went to a party of about 150ish, never took off my dragon mask. I talked with a skater chick upon room entry. Then her, eh, boyfriend? (I don't think so, because she acted like she didn't want him there, go inbetween us with his back to me, so I just went and talked to some other people). So chicks are stopping in their tracks and touching my mask (I stand motionless) and one says, "that really looks mean." I think I was Really scaring people. Too many didn't put much thought into their costume at this particular party.

I'm on my 8th Gin n' Tonic and I basically start to get heated with the Owner (so he said) of the place. It started by him saying that the place I was sitting in was reserved, but Our people were sitting there, so I told him, his place "sucks balls" and boy did that piss him off. If I hadn't kept my cool that'd be one dead muther fvcker. So I just walked out to catch up with some of my group that had already left for another place.

At the other place, it's way more crowed in number and in density, and everybody knows about this place, so they have the best everything: dj, layout - 3 floors, a rooftop, a LOT of fat chicks, but a lot of decent ones. I have my mask off at this point so some thought I was crocodile dundee with the teeth above my head. I had a knife but didn't brandish it. I talk to some fat chicks, tell them I'll be back but never did. A girl (lonely) whom I've known before for almost a year (playing volleyball, dancing etc.) was following me as I wadded through the crowd, and she's Always wanted me pretty bad I can tell, But I think she's a drunk, an atheist, and I really don't want her, she's too short too but decent body and face, so I do an about face and walk right past her (by herself) and make my way out of the totally packed venue.

I give money to beggars, which people inside and outside my group Don't seem to like. They think I'm wrong. I'm just getting rid of the loose change in my pocket. Another semi-beggar mouths off about a guy in drag, how wrong that is, and I stop and talk with him about a minute on how I concur, that I became attracted to that dude out of the corner of my eye, and how sick that was for people to dress in drag, etc etc. People didn't like for me talking to him either - I think this has to do with making Them look less value when I give these people the time of day, but JESUS gave these people the time of day. I'm taught all throughout life to befriend the poor and leave something memorable.

So I go Alone now through 3 more different bars/clubs, and see guys get thrown out, pick up and carry girls out while onlooking frustrated guys fear or disgust for the woman's safety.

I'm really not getting much looks people are too drunk and women are not getting a good look at me, plus there are other guys there all over the women, some almost as hot as me, most not. So I go uncaught ZERO, nadda. No chick was strong enough or smart enough to reach out and catch me or they were too distracted getting plenty of attention from guys and girlfriends.

I should have stayed home.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree, seems Halloween is dead. Not a single house on my street was decorated this year. At first I just thought it was because all the kids in my area had grown up and it was a mature area now, but driving around town, I haven't seem many decorations anywhere.

I didn't hand out candy this year because we tried last year and like 10 kids came. I think this year would be even worse.

As for my night, not the greatest. My original plans fell through so I went with a friend of mine to a party his friends were having. However aside from 3 girls roughly my age ( I knew all three from high school) were there with their boyfriends, and the rest were, literally, high school chicks. Not the mature type of high school girl either, the kind that acts like a spoiled valley girl and is as pleasant as nails on a chalk board. No thanks.

On the bright side a buddy of mine there had an amazing Joker costume, purple suit, green hair, whole deal. Definitely worth seeing.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Halloween is the greatest!!!

But in regards to women, it failed to deviate from my temporary habit of running into women who are "not single and not yet divorced, know what I mean?"

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Halloween never disapoints in vegas. There were hot scantily clad women every where I looked. I started out at LAX in the Luxor, lots of drinking and dancing then ventured to moon bar and rain in the palms. It wasn't all that memorable this year but again there were lots of girls wearing very little. I dressed up as a swat team officer this year and got good responses. I'm kinda getting to the point where all this stuff is routine though. Not that I didn't have a good time but it's kind of going through the motions with me these days.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well halloween is usually my super bowl of holidays....hot chicks dressed like *****s, and drunk.....not quite this year though. I spent the whole night trying to get a friend laid. Now some background:

This guy is probably 5'11"-ish and 350+ (but he doesn't look it). I'm not sure if ya'll are familiar with the website Topix.com, but he was voted sweetest guy in our county on this site...by a landslide. His only standard involving women is they be cute and, in his words, "not fat" lol. Basically he's got champagne tastes on a beer budget. He has a few land beasts that like him, but despite my urging he won't just hook-up with these chicks (to get a few under his belt) because he isn't "like that" (probably the reason he's the sweetest guy in our county lol).

So basically my whole night was spent hitting on chicks way below my standard (at parties, walmart, you name it), who all turned tail and ran when they found out I was trying to hook them up with him. I swear, I could have got more nasty poon than I would know what to do with that night, lol.

So it was fun just not as fun as it could have been. That's what I get for being an altruist I guess :p

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and the rest were, literally, high school chicks. Not the mature type of high school girl either, the kind that acts like a spoiled valley girl and is as pleasant as nails on a chalk board.
Sounds like my usual prey. I would have been right at home lol

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I discovered my alterego this Halloween. I put my Marlboro Man costume together from my old horse showing gear (cowboy hat, spurs, belt, black polo and rustic fleece-lined jacket), looked at myself in the mirror and thought,

"This isn't a costume. This is me."

Everywhere I went, people said things relevant to that thought. "It doesn't look like you dressed up." "You went as yourself?" A girl I had never seen approached me and said, "I grew up in San Antonio, and let me tell you, you look better than any cowboy I ever saw down there."

The thing is, I've never worn this gear out in public before. So I have uncovered my alterego: suit-wearing professional by week, cowboy on the weekend! Yee-haw!