Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So Suave's definition of "feminine"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Now we all know the true definition of "feminine" but I'd like to know what So Suave's definition of the word means to them because from what I get when posters say they want a "feminine" chick they're really meaning chicks who just submissively spread their legs for them on command and obey their every word.

Since most posters feel all or most women are slvts and you can't trust any of them from the vast experience of the boards..How in the hell would you know how to treat a feminine chick if you were to wind up with one?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever man they all look the same from behind

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl with big juggs and a nice frothy gath

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Any post made by HumbleMangina ?

Edit: But seriously maybe it's time for a break from SS for a little bit eh tiger? This much cognitive dissonance can't be healthy.

^^^Sez the permanent implant A.K.A “Victoria So Suave Secret’s” personal man boobs.^^^

Face it. Chicks aren't your cup of tea ol boy. Time for you to crawl back up the Man-O-Sphincter! Good day.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
You sound mad humblemangina. The trolls mask accidentally slipped again?

HumbleNinja : (5.50 posts per day)

( . )( . ) : (0.94 posts per day)

What?
I can't help it if you've been too busy for So Suave these days washing the dishes in your apron and high heels like a good lil cuckold. No wonder you pull the "extra manly" act on the forums..hahaha!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
I can't help it if you've been too busy for So Suave these days washing the dishes in your apron and high heels like a good lil cuckold. No wonder you pull the "extra manly" act on the forums..hahaha!
I thought cuckolds didn't exist? Like alfa fux/beta bux, now also feminine women apparently and the whole other slew of "controversial" topics you've been trying hard but failing to create.

Leave the attention horing to backbreaker mate, you suck at it. At least he can pull it off without sounding like an angry fat chick.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2116981&postcount=29

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I thought cuckolds didn't exist? Like alfa fux/beta bux, now also feminine women apparently and the whole other slew of "controversial" topics you've been trying hard but failing to create.

Leave the attention horing to backbreaker mate, you suck at it. At least he can pull it off without sounding like an angry fat chick.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2116981&postcount=29

Like I've said. Yes their ARE dudes who get hot chicks off looks, status etc. like their are dudes who pay chicks to like them.

That "alpha fux, beta bucks" gets thrown out to mean "anyone who pays for anything with a chick is "beta", any dude who gets married is "beta", yet dudes who don't automatically are "Alphas" fvcking everything in their path.

In certain situations "alpha fux beta bucks" may apply. But they way it gets thrown out is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.